[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chips = potato wedges crisps = in a bag of Lay's fries =
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: chips.jpg (66 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
chips.jpg
66 KB, 635x423
chips = potato wedges
crisps = in a bag of Lay's
fries = what you get at fast food restaurants
>>
We're never going to have a sticky, but if we did a basic english to English food dictionary would prevent a lot of butthurt from bongs thinking their little island uses the correct terminology.
>>
chips = in a bag of Lay's
crisp = an early spring morning
pommes frites = deep fried batonnet cut potatoes
>>
>be asian
>buy potatoes
>eat mostly rice
>a week after
>open the pantry
>potatoes missing
>roommate ate all of them
he didnt even fucking ask. and people wonder why i keep food in my bedroom.
>>
>>7585330
Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>7585330

>buy something i never eat and forget about it
>someone else has to good sense to eat food before it goes bad
>keep food in my bedroom because i can't talk to my roommates
>passive agressively post about it on an anonymous bolivian expat flute exchange
>>
>>7585079
You people really are just awful. No jokes, no memes, you are terrible people.
>>
File: deez.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
deez.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>7585042

chips = in a bag of lays
potato wedges = potato wedges
fries = fast food restaurant
crisps = those hard toasty breads that come in packs that I put cheese on (pic related)
>>
>>7585353
>it's okay to steal because i said it's okay to steal
you can justify anything with that attitude and that line of thinking.
I'm going to buy a sack of potatoes now and let them sit and rot just to spite you. Fuck you and fuck your "wasting food" meme.
>>
>>7585358
What happened to the bantz you're all supposed to be experts at? Don't tell me you're getting legitimately mad over what some anonymous autist on a shitty imageboard said?
>>
>>7585375
the fuck is this nonsense?
>>
>>7585375
this guy knows wassup
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.