[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wisconsin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 21
File: redhead.jpg (572 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
redhead.jpg
572 KB, 3000x2000
I get all the American food is bad stereotyping and memes and enjoy the bantz but why does Wisconsin get so much hatred?
Is it a cultural thing, is their produce really that bad?
Pic not related.
>>
>>7584787
>is their produce really that bad?

Not to my knowledge.

I think it happens when people discuss how Wisconsin is known for cheese, and then the inevitable backlash surrounding that.
>>
american food is the best in the world
>>
>>7584787
Some of the best cheeses in the world come from Wisconsin. This upsets the European.
>>
File: 1457823064704.jpg (63 KB, 960x515) Image search: [Google]
1457823064704.jpg
63 KB, 960x515
I play an online video game with a HUGE fucking woman from Wisconsin, and her whole family is huge too. Funny shit.
>>
File: drunks.jpg (218 KB, 1056x816) Image search: [Google]
drunks.jpg
218 KB, 1056x816
>>7584787
Posterchild for flyover cuisine and the second largest producer of "american cheese" in the US makes it an easy target. Don't get me wrong, I love WI and you can get great food here, but a lot of my relatives who live there are pleb as fuck when it comes to food. They like their beer and their brats and their burgers and their shitty pizza. Mostly generic German-American food. Inoffensive. Safe. It's only natural that a homogenous, overly polite society would behave in this way.

Now you can get some pretty decent ethnic food in Madison and Milwaukee, but for every good Indian joint there are 5 shitty buffets with chicken tikka that is totally devoid of spice. It gets better every year tho

t. Madisonian
>>
I clicked on this thread for one reason.... I thought OP's pic was Marie Mccray. I was going to post how much I love that ginger whore and would worship her. But you robbed me of that opportunity OP, you robbed me. So I'm going to say it anyways.

I would give anything to have Marie Mccray sucking my cock with her beautiful eyes staring up at me.

Also, Wisconsin does have some bomb ass cheese. Yum.
>>
We had a fairly productive discussion about this a couple of weeks ago but one of the mods is from wisconsin so the thread 404d
>>
>>7586022
>I would give anything
All it takes is money, anon. That's what she does for a living.
>>
>>7586040
This is a fair point dude. Maybe I'll hit her up.

Also, I'm probably moving to Idaho. Do they have good cheese here? I saw a few billboards today but dunno much about the state. Lotsa cows though.
>>
>>7584787
>wisconsin food hate
hate on what, the fucking state fair creme puff thats disgusting maybe?

the fact that we boil our brats in beer, im not ashamed

that alot of people actually like good beer around here and more and more people are proud of having a diverse selection and are opening new breweries in milwaukee

idk its midwestern german american food, but theres no reason to hate on it...not like we live in fucking nebraska or the dakotas
>>
>>7586022
>Wisconsin does have some bomb ass cheese.
Fukking literally literally LITERALLY no u fukking retard niggot
>>
>>7586066
no u
>>
>>7584810
That woman must have iron hands.
>>
File: 1436682790893.jpg (18 KB, 314x360) Image search: [Google]
1436682790893.jpg
18 KB, 314x360
>>
>>7584787
Califags jealous of our superior cheese.
>>
>>7586088
or you know..it's a photoshoot. there aren't actually any women in real stem positions
>>
>>7586993
>Wisconsin
Murica cant do cheese,chocolate or decent beer.
>>
File: 1457848622481.jpg (296 KB, 860x1152) Image search: [Google]
1457848622481.jpg
296 KB, 860x1152
>>7587010
>mfw when I live 5 minutes from a multinational award winning gouda cheese factory
>>
>>7587023
>mfw all those "multinational awards" just happened to be based in wisconsin
>>
>>7587010

Drop the beer stereotype IMO.

I know I know, Americans drink bud light pisswater lelelel MEMES. But that's living in the past.

Tons of regional breweries pumping out quality beers across the land nowadays.
>>
>>7587027
>doesn't even post a face
Sure thing bub
>>
>>7587031
>>
>>7584787
Native Wisconsinite reporting in!

I've think a lot of the hate stems from how much we eat ( most of us are obese ) rather than the quality of our food. People see our girth and think the things we eat can't be healthy or good when the truth is we eat a bit too much of what we have at once. Our ethnic foods are decent and Milwaukee's burger belt has a lot to offer along with the crops we grow and the livestock products we produce. If we could just thin our heard ( sorry ) I think we'd get a lot less hate.
>>
>>7584787
Cause their cheeses suck and are expensive. Domestic US bland salty shit feta from Wisconsin, $4.50 a lb, meanwhile off the boat from Greece that blows it out the water and made with sheep and goat milk is $4.75 or so, never mind it's grass fed too. Same shit with the mozzarella, buffalo milk mozzarella off the boat from italy like $9 lb. or so, WI knock off watery crap made with cow milk $6.50 lb. Parmesan knockoff cheese from Wisconsin gives me the shits, the real deal from Italy does not. They just use cow milk and seem to mass produce things that are shit tier level when compared to originals.

See what I'm getting here at? It's some dumb hicks with a lot of milk who make cheap hick versions of imported cheese and have no clue what they're doing, but the american consumer obviously buys it and doesn't even know the real deal goes for the same price or a little bit mores than Wisconsin cheap garbage hick versions.
>>
I want to marry a redhead, but I don't want redheaded kids. What do
>>
>>7587673
Pretty sure it's recessive, but more importantly why the fuck is anyone attracted to redheads?
>>
>>7587673

Adopt
>>
>>7587682
Because we have penises
>>
>>7587682
Good taste.
>>
>>7587684
Nailed it
>>
>>7587512
basically this. retarded ass tight eurocucks are upset that america produces good food, and pretend that they don't have shitty dives and basic eaters in their countries.
>>
>>7587767
>WIDF logic
No, my friend. No.

Great food is produced in the US, Americans know this.

But we all know what you mean by "Real Americans"

It's code for "fat fucks with bad taste who eat HFCS garbage".

To you, good quality food is deeply unamerican, because it's pretentious.

It's ironic that you should choose to say "Real Americans", because almost nobody lives in flyover, least of all anyone with a valid opinion on food, or even any frame of reference for making value judgments about food.

The good cheese made in coastal states is anti-American because it has characteristics like visible mold, strong flavors, and crystals. All of which the WIDF would consider a manufacturing defect, rendering the cheese unfit for consumption by regular normal guys.
>>
>>7587795
34 posts in. You're late, Rainman.
>>
>>7587665
>says WI cheese is expensive
>lists more expensive alternatives
You really need to work on your argument skills.
>>
>>7587835

Why? The difference in price is small yet the difference in taste is major. Seems pretty clear to me that WI cheese is costly for what you get.
>>
File: 1461042258773.jpg (231 KB, 996x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461042258773.jpg
231 KB, 996x1600
>>7584810
>>
>>7587795
>>But we all know what you mean by "Real Americans"
what the fuck are you smoking? go back and relearn english then maybe read my post again dipshit.
>>
>>7587835
Nice dicktective work, the WI cheeses are cheap knockoffs that use cheaper bovine milk while the imports use guess what?
>>
>>7587861
He's smoking autism. He does this in literally every cheese thread on /ck/. Now watch, he'll post the spreadsheet again.
>>
>>7587843
>more than double the price
you're a fucking cuck bro. I've never had buffallo mozza, but it's probably good I guess. I really couldn't give a shit, Whole milk cows mozzarella that's reduced moisture is based as fuck and fulfills just about any need i have for mozza. and I know thats not my "shit" taste because I brought that shit to a chef who was convinced mozzarella cheese was bland and worthless 9 dollars for some buffalo cheese being reasonable? that's the kind of shit I eat if I'm really going to indulge, and there are plenty of better cheeses than mozza to indulge with at or under that price.
>>
>>7587843
Considering the WI cheese makers use bovine milk instead of what the real producers use such as sheep or goat, yea, it's very expensive. They WI cheese makers price it about 15% cheaper, but use cow milk with their half ass knockoffs that should make the WI feta or parmesan or pecorino cost no more than $2.50 or so a lb. but they price it at $4 and up, a rip off when you can get the real deal for .50 or so more per lb.
>>
>>7587872
>>goalpost moving.
post says the cheese sucks and is expensive.
now you're saying it's a cheap knock off. do eurocucks do nothing but masturbate over how much money something costs? theres plenty of cheap things that are delicious and worth buying.
>>
>>7587885
Try it first, then compare the two, you'll realize WI cheese makers raped you all these years.
>>
>>7587893
Nice try, you're boring.
>>
>>7587905
>>durr I don't hve to be right to be right, you're boring me.
I'm sorry getting your dick caught in a mousetrap has left you feeling salty. there wasn't even bait in it so I have no idea why you decided to fuck yourself.
>>
File: AnalingusBRUNO.gif (470 KB, 249x151) Image search: [Google]
AnalingusBRUNO.gif
470 KB, 249x151
>>7587918
Keep digging deeper, something will pan out one day.
>>
>>7587925
all you're doing is shitposting with no substance, after directly getting told. you either put up an argument, or you shut up, or you keep spouting diarrhea like an idiot.
>>
File: 1446266821143.gif (2 MB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
1446266821143.gif
2 MB, 235x150
>>7587943
Keep at it, I told you, it'll pan out one day.
>>
>>7587905
>>7587918
>>7587925
>>7587943
>>7587953
Well this is going nowhere fast.
>>
>>7587953
>>I'll keep shit posting, and no one can stop me.
but if you ever decide to stop being so retarded, you can.
>>
>>7587965
Ok, I'm sorry, you're right, WI cheese is superior even though they use grain fed bovine milk and make shit tier copies of things like pecorino, feta, parmesan cheeses with cheaper ingredients that don't come close to the imported originals and they costs 15% or so cheaper, when they should be half the price. I'm sorry. Friends now?
>>
>>7587974
You forgot to say an ethnic German settled there in like 1870 so it's OK to sell mislabeled ''''cheese''''
>>
>>7587822
Sorry, I'm not on WIDF payroll so I can't sit here 24/7 waiting for the topic of Wisconsin to come up
>>
>>7588041
But that's exactly what you do, isn't it?
I'm disappointed. I haven't seen ONE confirmation-bias-filled autistic spreadsheet today.
>>
File: Potluck06.jpg (401 KB, 1308x1060) Image search: [Google]
Potluck06.jpg
401 KB, 1308x1060
Wisconsin-hating faggot here.

By that I mean I spend a fair portion of my time circulating and proliferating negative media about the midwest, specifically Wisconsin's food. I do this because I spent two horrifying years in the belly of the beast against my will and will take any potshot I can to make the 24 months of torment feel, even minutely, avenged.

I had never given out so many 1-star reviews in my life. Humorous, since friends in the south had previously taunted my tendency to give out nothing but 4s and 5s. I am not a picky person.

In regards to the restaurants:

-Asking for the house special, the waitress/bartender's favorite, or any recommendation at all will incite a blank stare from the person taking your order. This is a populace of picky swine, so the thought of eating slop from the pile you didn't choose is a frightening and all-together foreign ordeal to them.

-The food will always come lukewarm or cold. It's never hot. It's not hot to-go, it's not hot in the restaurant, it's not hot delivered. This was the main thing that got to me while living there. About two months into not being able to receive hot food when you go out, you start to get an inner tension that no human should confront. Your brain starts to panic. It's like prison punishment; you're getting sustenance, but for some reason your soul is screaming. When month 9 hits, going out to eat is self-imposed cruelty. Food never comes hot. IT NEVER COMES FUCKING HOT. WHY IS IT NOT HOT. IT'S ICE-COLD. WHY DO THEY WAIT TO BRING IT TO YOU EVEN WHEN THE ESTABLISHMENT IS EMPTY.

-The dishware is always dirty. They do not clean their dishes in hot water, so the oils from previous foods on both the frontside and backside of plate, alongside flecks of food or human hair. This was an ongoing problem.

[1/3]
>>
File: IMG_8735.jpg (3 MB, 4752x3168) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8735.jpg
3 MB, 4752x3168
-Wisconsinites do not understand fried foods. They think once an item is fried, it keeps like that for several days. They also do not understanding cleaning or changing out frying oil. The average bar will use oil up to a week old, and the result is inedible. They also cook slowly in oil at too low of a temperature. I squeezed a piece of food at my table, and quickly drained a literal 1/3rd cup of oil from it immediately. Inedible.

-Wisconsinites, especially midwesterners, are extremely picky and will often make use of the children's menu at any remotely ethnic restaurant. in a string of ten people sitting at a sushi bar with friends, up to three of them will be eating tiny child-sized chicken nuggets and a little bowl of mac n cheese to avoid having to order something scary. Imagine what this naturally does for the local cuisine.

-They have many basic names of dishes wrong. Things I've seen personally: A packaged cup of vanilla pudding coming when I ordered Flan, Fried ice cream coming unfried and simply rolled around in honey and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes (????,) a cup of Minute Maid frozen Lemonade coming to the table when I ordered gelato. 75% already melted, of course.

Eating in:

-They do not understand meat doneness, prep, cuts, or storage. Even at the city's finest butcher, you will accidentally bring home bad meat at least twice a month unless you ask to personally inspect it yourself before it's wrapped.

-Wisconsinites do not understand wine. This is perplexing as the state is a highly alcoholic one, and it is a natural compliment to cheese. The average person tending to the booze section is mainly familiar with beers and liquors, but so cripplingly uneducated on their own wines that they cannot properly distinguish their reds from their whites.

[2/3]
>>
File: 23.png (453 KB, 395x410) Image search: [Google]
23.png
453 KB, 395x410
-Their cheese infamy comes solely from cheese curds, which most people from Wisconsin do not use in cooking and just eat out of the fucking bag like the animals they are. Their actual cheese selection is highly limited, unadventurous, improperly labeled (There is no swiss cheese in Wisconsin. End of story) and even stored improperly. This is another thing you will have to inspect when it is handed to you, because it will often come ROTTEN.

-There is no fresh produce. Everything is bruised to fuck, rotting in the bottom of the bin or harassed by flies. Even if there was, the average person from Wisconsin has an understanding of food that is so wholly taught by Kraft, Nestle and Kellogg's that you will assume there are no mothers in this state and that they're making these subhuman shits in petri dishes. They will sell Avocados for $3.00 each, and they will not only be rotten, but from immature trees that were not ready to bear fruit worth selling anyways.

-The average persons recipe box is filled with cardboard cutouts and bits of bag from the various boxed and bagged products. On the off-chance they DO rewrite the suggestion recipes on the backs of boxes, they will literally even rewrite the brand names and trademark symbols, and will assume you cannot deviate from Crisco brand this, or Campbells brand that.

-The pic is related when it comes to running potlucks with these hambeasts. People will see either no error with all getting together and bringing four green bean casseroles (Recipe credited to the back of a French'sâ„¢ French Fried Onions container) or they will literally bring one Digiorno pizza. Just a freezer pizza. Still in its box. To a potluck.

-Stop reading this and go look up "Watergate Salad" and/or "Hotdish."

Enjoy my tl;dr, assholes. And if you are from Wisconsin or the midwest and you've got a problem with this,
Get off the internet and get your fucking shit together.
How you feed children should be labeled as abuse.
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>7587853
This one's actually right. That's a hot air gun, not a soldering iron
>>
>>7588201

when i was in the army they would sometimes serve lettuce with pineapple and marshmallows. never saw anyone eat it. sounds similar to the watergate salad except healthier i guess.

hotdish recipe had me laughing even harder though
>>
Why is it all about cheese? Gotta look it up but I think they are one of the biggest horseradish producers.
>>
>>7588201
mm mm i bet u a bad bitch
>>
>>7588232
Also cranberries. I thought it was Massachusetts, but nope, it's /ck/'s trigger state.
>>
>>7588201
You sound like a well adjusted young man
>>
>>7588359
Go ahead and project any gender or backstory onto me that softens the blow, but it's not going to fix the travesty that is your cooking.
>>
>>7584787
>Hmm I like ice cream
>yeah but it's not fattening enough
>I know....frozen custard!
Wisconsin, ladies and gentlemen. Fatass capital of the world.
That being said, Copra's in Milwaukee is legit one of the best steakhouses I've ever been to.
>>
>>7588201
>>7588189
>>7588184
Outstanding post

We had some WIDF guy trying to convince me that Wisconsin drinking culture meant they have a good wine selection, his "proof" was a picture of a store with pallet after pallet of little penguin and barefoot, with a big sale sign hanging from the ceiling

The only nice thing about the liquor stores there is that people are so clueless about anything outside of lowest common denominator boring shit that unfamiliar stuff goes unsold and has to be cleared out on deep discount. I once scored three 750ml bottles of Ten Cane rum for like $9 each because the locals would not touch them, I don't even drink that much rum but I couldn't pass that up.
>>
>>7587853
Apparently this african american gentleman has seen some shit
>>
>>7586058
Potatoes.
>>
>>7588407
>frozen custard existing out side of Culvers
>complaining about fastfood being fattening
>>
File: 29999486.gif (460 KB, 292x218) Image search: [Google]
29999486.gif
460 KB, 292x218
>>7588201
>be wisconsinfag
>look up what the fuck watergate salad is
>mfw
Also according to wikipedia it originated in Chicago
>>
>>7584787

that is one ugly fucking outfit.
>>
>>7588818
Obviously a WIDF plant. All bad things in life come from WIDF. WIDF ran over my dog last week. WIDF WIDF WIDF.
>>
>>7584787
It's the bastard child of the flyover states cuisine wise. They try to maintain a claim to fame for >muh cheese but get shit on for it. Sure the German influences are nice, but WI is the worse state to get actual flyover food for.
>>
>>7588879
We needed it for the cheese, here at WIDF we use only the finest dog milk.
>>
File: 1391968385760.png (718 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1391968385760.png
718 KB, 1280x720
>>7588906
actual unedited image of a WIDF dog farm
>>
>>7584801

The good old pattiotic American stereotype who believes America is the greatest country in the world.

Fact is that wisconsin cheese is shit and last time they got any accolades was when they themselves hosted a contest or some shit, look it up.
>>
File: cheese.png (123 KB, 738x816) Image search: [Google]
cheese.png
123 KB, 738x816
>>7588050
I was at work before. Here you go, rage away
>>
>>7588184
>hating the midwest
Limp-wristed prissy coastal-city faggot detected, enjoy your "culture" I guess.
>>
>>7589483
Stand your ground, anon. Print out that post and shoot it to death with your gun. If you don't do it you're a pacifist hippie and might as well hand over all your small arms to the UN and piss on the American flag while wearing a Che Guevara shirt and singing Dixie Chicks.
>>
>>7588912
That's totally hot.

Also, Whitney Wisconsin is from Wisconsin. Or in Wisconsin, whatever. Anyway, she fucks dogs. Which is awesome and totally hot.
>>
>>7589483

Watch as the midwesterner angrily conflates basic ideas of hygiene and mildly less mechanized food prep with having "culture."

Something that is literally everywhere where there are humans, but so deplete in the midwest that it's nothing but an ironic titter. An insult.

Thank you for coming in to prove my point.
>>
>>7588201
>There is no fresh produce.

Wisconsin is a major rutabaga producing state.
>>
>>7588184
>>7588189
>>7588201

Are you from Illinois or Minnesota?
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp0210024.jpg (22 KB, 337x470) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp0210024.jpg
22 KB, 337x470
>>7589538
>rutabagas
>>
>>7589536
A perfect example of a coastal gas bag.
>>
>>7589550

no please, don't let me take up all the space, you're the star here.
Keep talking about cranberries and fucking rutabagas.
Poor Illinois actually has decent food, and you can at least get a damn good breakfast in Iowa. But Wisconsin is like the little brother with down syndrome that mom makes you bring along.
>>
Wisconsin has the same problem the rest of white America has.

No culture.

With the exception of small pockets in the the south, American "culture" is appropriating other actual cultures poorly and believing that somehow they're doing it better.

American culture is Taco Bell.
>>
>>7584787
That's my wife.
>>
>>7589536
>see the coastfag in it's natural habitat
>see him exclaim his unwillingness to visit a place with pride exceeding even the reddest of rednecks
>watch his smugness and feeling of superiority to people he's never met and knows nothing about
>>
File: oma.jpg (332 KB, 900x673) Image search: [Google]
oma.jpg
332 KB, 900x673
>>7589697
Not that guy, but I've spent my fair share of time in flyover states. Several of them, in fact. The fact is, Wisconsin is the shit-tier of the midwest, like another guy said it's like the special needs sibling that everyone just kind of allows to tag along. MUH CHEESE doesn't really fly when the only cheese they're good at is MUH CURDS. There is an inverse relationship between proximity to Wisconsin, and the quality of the cheese. I believe the only two flyover cheeses that aren't complete dogshit are the famous Maytag cheese of Iowa, and Good Thunder cheese of Minnesota. Needless to say, Sargento and all the other shit that Wisconsin shits out can barely even be considered cheese.
>>
>>7589732
>See the coastfag continue to act like like an expert on something he's only had an extremely limited experience with.
>>
>>7589744
>if you don't accept Jesus as you're lord and saviour, you just haven't read the bible enough times
Six years was more than enough. Sorry cleetus, some things are, by defintion, worse than others. Wisconsin, for example.
>>
>>7588378
>caring this much
>assuming I'm from wisconsin
Do you have autism?
>>
>>7589751
>watch him stoop to name calling and present opinions as facts
>>
>>7589751
>islam is religion of peace
>grrr fucking bible thumpers
That about sum it up?
>>
>>7589762
>I'm not the south! as you can see from the fact that I'm not the south, or a muslim, or black, it means I'm totally awesome!
This is the kind of sad shit that Wisconsin needs to resort to, in order to maintain its self esteem.

The real problem is a degenerate culture that holds self esteem in such high regard. If Wisconsin were simply to commit suicide, the other 49 states would completely understand.

I'm not telling you to do anything, Wisconsin. Just making a general observation.
>>
>>7587625
As a non-native resident, (715 reporting in) I think you're mostly right. The other factor is the culture at large is even more prone to culinary xenophobia than some (though not all) other parts of flyover country, as well as a few specific habits.

Regarding the xenophobia, an example would be a gentleman I work with who is in his mid 20s, has a bachelor's degree in business, and has never eaten avocado in his life. He'd never had a chicken sandwich (A CHICKEN SANDWICH) until another of my coworkers suggested it last year. He is not unusual in my experience.

As to the habit, sugar. Savory foods with truly ludicrous amounts of plain, white sugar added. Especially if it could ever conceivably have "salad" in its name. Must have started as a cultural thing from some specific region of Germany, but man did it mutate and get weird here. In any but the most upscale restaurants in my current area, if a meal comes with coleslaw, you may as well just pour off the liquid and enjoy a nice glass of cabbage kool aid. An acquaintance's family recipe of for tuna salad called for three cups of sugar, despite having a Miracle Whip base. (Which is already too sweet IMO.) Fucking sugar. Shit is insane.
>>
>>7589771
>still assuming I'm from wisconsin and not just enjoying pissing off pretentious coastie scum
>more ad-hom to viciously defend his superiority complex and basic worldview
Keep trying <3
>>
>>7589778
>if I white knight wisconsin, maybe flyover land in general will look less pathetic
It's an interesting theory, feel free to strain yourself more testing it. If you die of a heart attack, that's perfectly fine too!
>>
>>7587795
>crystals
While I know this is just trolling, and actually am not particularly fond of Wisco, I'd like to point out for the sake of fact that bellavitano cheese is native to Wisconsin, and one of its key features is crystals. Additionally, even pleb-tier grocery stores carry it in Wisconsin.
>>
>>7588184
>>7588189
>>7588201

God bless you. I live in the Midwest too (transplant from Washington) and the people here have very low standards for food. The majority of my friends think pigshit like Cracker Barrel is the height of cuisine, and in my 3 years of living here I've seen authentic Lebanese, Thai, and Vietnamese places go bust. There was even a fucking cafe that served Parisienne style sandwiches that went under, despite everything they sold being fairly priced and delicious.

I swear 80% of the food here is low quality fried meat, cheese and beer here.

At least the beer is good.
>>
>>7589782
>wahh why would anyone ever live anywhere but my crime ridden piss-smelling city
Does it tilt you that hard that people in the midwest can enjoy their lives?
>>
>>7589759

Are you really so fucked up on your own food that you think you're responding to the same person as before

More than one person recognizes your notoriously nasty-ass food, flyoverfag
>>
>>7589818
>watch him try to shift the argument away from an undefendable position
>>
>>7589815
I'm sure free range chickens can be said to enjoy their lives too.
>>
>>7589803
>moving from washington to wisconsin

her ass better have been phat my nigga

the two-oh-sickness gonna miss u
>>
>>7589777

avocado is shit and has the texture of baby food. he isn't missing out on much
>>
>>7589830
This is what heavy starches and crude proteins do to the brain

Hop up off that crack rock and start eating better, and you'll start making enough sense to get that promotion at Walmart
>>
>>7589847

tough talk from an unemployed NEET
>>
>>7587731
I wish.
>>
>>7587889
There's no where you can get parmesan for 50 c a pound
>>
>>7584787
Divide and rule, OP
Masterful.
>>
>>7589538
This is some Borat-tier comedy
>>
>>7584787
All their cheese is made with pasteurized milk.
Shit's nasty.
>>
>>7589596
if you don't like it you can git out faggot
>>
>>7588818
I thought I didn't know what watergate salad was until I looked it up, apparently I just never knew the name for it. For me it was always "that weird green (or pink) stuff you see at cookouts that no one eats and no one knows who brought"

t. Kentucky
>>
>>7589941
>a rip off when you can get the real deal for .50 or so more per lb.
nice try, try again and harder and stronger next time.

>>7591246
Exactly this, using milk to create shit cheap versions of cheeses that usually call for goat or sheep milk, marketed for shit cheap people.
>>
File: obesity_by_county_large.png (722 KB, 2311x1465) Image search: [Google]
obesity_by_county_large.png
722 KB, 2311x1465
God you southerners are the fucking worst. Wisconsin born and raised here. In college I lived with manchild from Louisiana who would never shut the fuck up about how superior southern cooking is. You know what he ate every day? Scrambled eggs with cut-up hot dogs in a tortilla. Doused in ketchup. This is all that he was capable of cooking. When we would go out to eat, he we always the pickiest eater. At a pasta joint he would order just buttered noodles. Only ate cheese pizza. Preferred his meat done very well.

"B-but muh grits. Muh crawfish. Muh southern hospitality."

Get a fucking grip. We've all seen Paula Deen. She is the ambassador for you shitty lifestyle. Enjoy stacking layers of butter onto everything that touches your mouth. Enjoy your diabetes. Enjoy your steady crawl towards death.
>>
>>7591418
>WI is in the middle as far as US obesity stats go

but muh narrative
>>
>>7591418
Yea but, Milwaukee, Green Gay and Madison are a bright red, what are you trying to pull here?
>>
>>7591418

http://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25

"African American women have the highest rates of being overweight or obese compared to other groups in the U.S. About four out of five African American women are overweight or obese.
In 2011, African Americans were 1.5 times as likely to be obese as Non- Hispanic Whites.
In 2011, African American women were 80% more likely to be obese than Non-Hispanic White women.
In 2007-2010, African American girls were 80% more likely to be overweight than Non-Hispanic White girls."

the south is full of millions of black women that think being obese and having a big ass is attractive. literally 80% of black women are obese. whats wisconsins excuse?
>>
>>7591428
>Madison
Dumbass, that's in Dane County, not Adams. Dane County is the thinnest in WI.
>Milwaukee
Is in Milwaukee County, not Dodge
>Green Bay
Well at least you tried here. Brown IS right next to Kewaukee, which is the closest you even got

F-
Please see me after class
>>
>>7591451
Put on your reading glasses or some shit, oh I get it, you purposely act senile and go with it thinking you'll sway people on the internet with bullshit. Right. Ok.
>>
File: Tinagreenag.png (78 KB, 270x267) Image search: [Google]
Tinagreenag.png
78 KB, 270x267
>>7591451

According to the latest Gallup obesity index, Wisconsin is the 14th fattest state in the nation, as more than 31% of its residents are tipping the scales way past normal.

After crunching the numbers, here are the Fattest Cities in Wisconsin:

Janesville
Appleton
Eau Claire
Racine
Janesville
Milwaukee
Beloit
Kenosha
Wausau
Brookfield
Green Bay

Let me act senile and misrepresent everything, that'll work, maybe, possibly, probably.
>>
>southernfags and coasthipsters getting this assblasted over beer brats and cheese

topkek
>>
File: 1400439211775.png (343 KB, 330x814) Image search: [Google]
1400439211775.png
343 KB, 330x814
>>7591496
Hurp Derp I got proved wrong so I'll just double down on bullshit to convince people I was only pretending
>>
>>7591506
>Here are the fattest cities in Wisconsin
>lists nearly all of the cities in Wisconsin
Right, I'm the senile one.
>>
>>7591511
2/10 you got me to reply
>>
>>7587003
sexist pig!
......men!
>>
>>7591418
>at least we're not the south ;_;
>>
>>7589832
Raised on that WI cheese fr fr 100
>>
>>7591541
>at least we're not the coast*
Fixed
>>
>>7584787
give us a name u fucking faggot
>>
>>7584787
source
>>
>>7584831
>ethnic food

liberal hispter nu beta male faggot tumblrina detected
>>
>>7591584
>>7591590
Charlie S onlysilkandsatin

>there are people that cannot use reverse image searches still on 4chins
Typical idiots.
>>
>>7586022
Pretty much sums up the thread.
>>
>>7584787
A. Midwest is low-class. Midwesterners are known for obesity, peasant-tier religiosity and farming. Nobody wants to be associated with that so they'll trash it even if there's nothing to trash.

B. The south is associated with all the above too, but the difference is that Midwestern food is fucking bland. Their big culinary tradition is working class mens dinner clubs. All the food relies on the holy trinity of salt, fat and sugar for any appeal it has, which can be tasty but more of a "drunk snacks" kind of good than anything else.
>>
>>7591541
The south like Alabama and Mississippi are completely retarded, we're talking Idiocracy retarded, that's not saying much.
>>
>>7591812
That's the joke dot png
>>
>>7591418
based CT
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.