[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is something I can make real quick in mornings to eat for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What is something I can make real quick in mornings to eat for lunch that has a lot of calories that has some veggies and protien? I am bulking and don't want to need to pay out the ass for food at school that is only 700 calories max. I have work all night too and I don't get to eat dinner unless I eat at like 4pm or 10pm, so a quick bulking meal would be great for that too. Pic unrelated
>>
>>7584739

just pack a cup of peanut butter for lunch. ez 1,500 calories.

enjoy your gains bro.
>>
When you eat dinner, could you also cook some chicken breasts or thighs, chop them up, and put them in the fridge? Then in the morning, just add chopped chicken to some boxed/bagged lettuce, spinach, or arugula, may be throw in an avocado, and there you go.
>>
>>7584756

>trying to bulk
>eat chicken and spinach

dude would have to eat 6 pounds of chicken a day
>>
>open tupperware
>in goes can of kidney beans and 4 boiled eggs
>close tupperware
Done, eat some nuts for more calories, save the veggies for dinner
>>
pinto bean chili with a can of tuna fish mixed in.
>>
Chili, high fat meats like beef, lamb, goat
>>
>>7584771
>high fat meats like beef, lamb, goat
No. Low fat is best.
>>
>>7584774

nop. if you are lean and trying to bulk you can eat like total shit. pack 4 donuts for lunch and mash some hamburger into it.

a pound of chicken is like 1,000 calories. eating 3+ pounds of chicken a day to meet your calorie needs is a lot harder than making a double scoop protein shake with some peanut butter in it and eatting fattier meats.
>>
>>7584746
Peanuts give me acne though. I already have really bad acne thanks though
>>
>>7584774
No high fat is far superior for energy storage.

Learn to bulk friend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.