[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these always seem to taste so good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sandwichplatter1600.jpg (897 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
sandwichplatter1600.jpg
897 KB, 1600x1200
Why do these always seem to taste so good?
>>
>>7583704
Sugar rich "bread" and salty meats.

The perfect combo for humans.
>>
I do not know, but they taste better than whole sized sandwiches. I remember when I was little kid back in the 1980s and I was at a funeral and they had trays of those and to this day it's still got me craving more.
>>
>>7583704
the bread always tastes way better from the bread i'm able to get.
also you always appreciate things more when in small portions
>>
>>7583704
>I remember when I was little kid back in the 1980s and I was at a funeral

Ham and Tongue sandwiches used to be the traditional fare at a funeral (along with tea and whiskey)
>>
>>7583704
would not eat/10
>>
>>7583845
That is pretty interesting. You helped me learn my one thing for the day. Much appreciated. I googled about it and also found some decent sandwiches to try out.
>>
>>7583883
No Probs mate.

Us older Brits still have our uses.
>>
Cutting sandwiches diagonally makes them taste better. I don't why and it sounds silly but it's the truth.
>>
>>7583895
this

I don't eat bread any more, so no sandwiches, but when I did eat bread I always cut them diagonally
>>
>>7583895
>Cutting sandwiches diagonally makes them taste better.
By the same token, I find that slices of apple taste better than munching on a whole one?
Strange but true.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.