[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so you die, and you are waiting in god's antechamber, god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: aaa.jpg (34 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
34 KB, 600x338
so you die, and you are waiting in god's antechamber, god comes in and say come with me. he takes you to his kitchen which is filled with every ingredient in his creation. He says, "I would like you to cook me a chicken dish. If it is to my liking, you will live with me forever in heaven. If it sucks ass, you go to hell."

What kind of chicken dish will you prepare for the alimighty?
>>
chickn nuggerz
>>
>>7582375
>not tendies

enjoy hell faggot
>>
>>7582372
chicken parm, mine is p good IMO

but really it is overloaded with cheese. not bad, but i love it
>>
i'd roast a whole chicken. i'm pretty sure it'd turn out better than any other chicken dish i know. not sure what stuffing and seasoning i'd use, though.
>>
>>7582372
Fried rice and orange peel chicken.
>>
>>7582372
Chicken tikka masala
>>
>>7582372
If thy maker really is with such absurd deeds I'd rather go straight to hell.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (19 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
19 KB, 273x273
>>7582680
and i would welcome you faggot, we owuld tremendous butt secs tegethers. 666
>>
>>7582372
fried chicken and watermeyon
>>
>>7582372

Chicken curry soup. It's pretty fucking good over rice.
>>
>>7582372
Teriyaki noodles.
>>
>>7582720

>soup

>over rice

I do hope that it's thicker than your average soup.
>>
File: a0100148_4c1e0e3ce3f7a.jpg (791 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
a0100148_4c1e0e3ce3f7a.jpg
791 KB, 1600x1200
I would make him some Otdak.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>7582372
Place chicken breast on plate. Microwave on high until cooked through. Sprinkle with salt and enjoy.
>>
>>7582732

Is this food blogger right?

>I might be the first blogger to write about Otdak. It is boiled chicken soup like Samgyetang, Korean ginseng chicken soup, but different in ingredients. While the normal Samgyetang is boiled in water with other types of Korean herbs, Otdak is with Sumac, which has a little bit of a kind of poison which makes you feel itchy.

Also the pictures looks like it's being cooked with duck. I have a feeling I'm being memed.
>>
>>7582730

Yeah, I call it a soup, but it's pretty thick.

Basically you dice up onions, carrots, a turnip and an apple (for a little sweetness), soften them in butter in a saucepan, then add the curry and other seasonings, cook them a couple minutes, then throw in the chicken broth and let it simmer for like 45 minutes before running the whole thing through a blender to get a smooth, creamier consistency. Then chuck in the chicken, and some cilantro and lemon juice and let everything get back up to temp then serve it over rice.

I'll make a big pot of it on a weekend and bring it in for lunches at work.
>>
>>7582680
>>7582717
Hell has better food anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdqXGE5GSQ8
>>
>>7582743
No, it's chicken. Duck isn't eaten that often in Korea.
>>
>>7582751

http://yum-korea.com/recipe/interesting-korean-food-otdak-samgyetang-sumac-chicken-soup/
>>
>god makes me do this challenge
>he doesn't have a refined palette like myself
>do it for keks anyway
>take a chicken breast and dice a single 5cm cube out of it
>coat it in EVOO
>3 second flash fry in some coconut oil
>wrap it in outer leaves of a brussels sprout from a single migrant farmer in denmark
>place it in the center of a triangular plate
>add a mix of sauces to create some kind of picasso drawing, call it a garnish
>its actually cuck-sauce and kewpepe mayo
"You have to eat it holding your breath because its 'Gastrique'"
>get sent to hell for memefood
>>
File: 1442167285789.jpg (52 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1442167285789.jpg
52 KB, 406x406
>>7582757
>>
>>7582372
Cinnamon-dusted grilled chicken with apple sauce. I know how He loves His apples.
>>
>>7582372
Depends what culture's God. Greco-Roman? Christian? Allah? I can work with them or any of the Norse gods.

If it's anyone from the Shinto/Asian-area pantheons I'd be FUBAR though.
>>
>>7582372
honey-glazed, date-stuffed lamb shank with a pomegranate sauce and a side of bazargan, paired with a nice Château Kefraya Red
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.