[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The pizza from this place is surprisingly good. So much cheese.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 200x200
The pizza from this place is surprisingly good.
So much cheese.
>>
You're right. Fucking greasy as fuck though.
>>
yeah, it's legitimately pretty good
>>
File: Untitled.png (235 KB, 427x641) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
235 KB, 427x641
Where is this? I am in Seattle. Should I make the trip to try it?
>>
literally only seen this place in middle of nowhere cornfield city, illinois
>>
>>7581888
it's a gas station chain in the midwest, and no it's not worth seeking it out if you're not in the area

it's not the best pizza ever, it's just way better than any gas station pizza has any right being
>>
>>7581420
$3.37 a gallon ?
>>
>>7582408
photo from 2011
>>
>>7582408
Yes child, way back in the year 2007 we had gas prices of over $4 for stretches of time. That is probably way back before your 15 year old brain could form lucid memories though.
>>
>>7582421
Not that guy, but I haven't owned a cage since 1999. I also do not own a microwave, or a television.

Just wanted to let you know.
>>
>>7582430
Wow thanks for the update man. I was really wondering what some random faggot I wasn't talking to was up to.

Have you not been outside once in that time? There are gas stations fucking everywhere with prices posted.
>>
>>7582445
I don't really spend much time on interstate highways, so there isn't much opportunity to see a gas station. I pass near them occasionally but why would I look at the signs? I'm about as interested in the price of a gallon of gas as I am in the price of AIDS drugs.

I had to purchase some gas last summer, the main thing I remember is that the gas station attendant seemed mad at me for not remembering how to use a gas pump. Also you can never tell which side the hole is for filling the gas in those things, they should print that next to the gas cap release lever. So there's always the awkward maneuvering.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.