[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this. Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-04-17 12.27.22.jpg (422 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-17 12.27.22.jpg
422 KB, 1280x720
Just got this. Ask me anything
>>
Are you going to share
>>
Is it taking you to flavor town?
>>
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
File: 2016-04-17 12.28.58.jpg (379 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-17 12.28.58.jpg
379 KB, 1280x720
Pic
>>
Aparintly they have stuffed crust now bretty gud
>>
>>7580962
Yes ill share
>>
>>7580967
Its not flavortown tier....but im enjoying it
>>
>>7580971
I thought it was really cheesy and the cheese was really hard to break down into small pieces to swallow, I'd advise that you buy some tomato dipping sauce to dip the crust in.
>>
>>7580968
Im not sure desu
>>
>>7580960

Why Little Ceasars instead of Domino's or Papa John's?
>>
>>7580985
Because im super hungover. The process of ordering it and going through the process was to much for me atm.
>>
Am i remembering wrong or didn't this board used to be mostly about cooking? The fuck is going on half the threads in the catalog are about someone eating fast food. And not even good fast food
>>
>>7580998
Hot n readys are cooked senpai
>>
>>7580998
FOOD & cooking anon dont worry just a small mistake on your end you will remember to read next time aye anon
>>
>>7581009
I find it ironic you tell me to remember to read, and yet you did not bother to read my post. And i quote "didn't this board used to be mostly about cooking?"

Last time i was here most threads involved cooking in some way, and the ones about "food" were mostly decent food not chicken tendies or mcdonalds. And another quote,

"Am i remembering wrong?"

I said i might by mistaken, that's just how i remember this place. Maybe it was always a food blog for wendies i don't fucking know
>>
>>7581027
I think you are remembering wrong m8
>>
>>7581036
>I think you are remembering wrong m8

OK fair enough
>>
>>7581019
>>
Op here....i should not of ate that
>>
i sincerely love the shit out of little caesar's and their $5 hot n' readys.

just for the price and convenience.

i always get them when i'm busy with a project and need to feed a lot of people.
>>
>>7581315
This. Also, is it the best pizza? No. But I mean its pizza, even shitty pizza can be good.
>>
Why didn't you get the 3-meat or the supreme instead of just pepperoni?
>>
OP here I suck cocks
>>
>>7581324
I've only had one pizza in my life I'd call outright bad.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.