[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got sick and missed my cousin's birthday. Want to make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: logo(2).png (7 KB, 84x54) Image search: [Google]
logo(2).png
7 KB, 84x54
Got sick and missed my cousin's birthday. Want to make it up to her and take her someplace nice. We live in San Diego, any ideas of a good nice place that's not 5 star restaurant but still good place to get tipsy and maybe fool around without worrying about wandering eyes?
>>
>>7580314
Fool around with your cousin?
>>
>>7580317
LOL excuses my language... I mean, how to say, eat pussy under table?? That help m8?
>>
Why not just get a bottle of champagne and a nice hotel room? No one can see you behind closed doors.

Also the risk of birth defects even with first cousins is severely overstated, as long as you aren't repeating the process for generations it's no more risky than say, having kids past the age of 30, which most of you prudes are totally ok with.
>>
>>7580325
Wasn't really meaning sex with cousin, but went along with anon since he said it, though Google did translate.... Anyways I meant cause we like to be funny, make inside jokes that only we get and she gets a little wild when drunk so just want make sure she okay and not feel embarrassed cause she knows next day
>>
>>7580314
Que Huong on University Ave near City Heights. Crave dat pho.
>>
>>7580333
There is a restaurant called Dicks Last Resort. The concept is the servers talk shit to customers and you're allowed to talk shit back to them.

I've never been there tho, just heard of it. I just Googled it and it gets mixed reviews.
>>
>>7580346
She has very thin skin and don't want someone to ruin her night but thanks for the suggestion, never heard of this place but will check it out with friends.
>>
How about Blind Lady Ale House on Adams? Pizza and beer plus it's loud.
>>
File: 1367473085941.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1367473085941.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
I just read the Croces downtown closed. A shame as that was the best brunch spot hands down. If you want a party-ish atmosphere go to the The Firehouse on Pacific Ave, or you can just crawl the Gaslamp.
>>
Try The Yard house. Good food, not expensive, 100 beers in tap. Enjoy.
>>
>>7580394
That image made me die a bit inside
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.