[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would there be health benefits from switching from Mountain Dew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: sprite.jpg (450 KB, 1020x1020) Image search: [Google]
sprite.jpg
450 KB, 1020x1020
Would there be health benefits from switching from Mountain Dew to Sprite?
>>
you might get laid
>>
>>7578121
This.

Sex burns a lot of calories, OP.
>>
why don't you switch to a fucking noose instead disgusting soda drinker?
>>
well, you'd be saving 32 calories of sugar, or 8 grams. so theoretically yes, but that amount of sugar is so negligible you may as well just stick to the better tasting soda.
>>
It's like your asking if it's be healthier to switch from crack to cocaine. It's still the same poison.
>>
Just switch to diet. I felt so much better replacing my two cans a day of dew for diet.

It's crazy to think i was drinking around 120 g of white poison a day
>>
Lol no

Also "switching." Kek
>>
switch to milk like a real man
>>
Mountain Dew contains brominated vegetable oil. Why does that matter? It contains various bromine groups which may react with the body and induce various symptoms of bromism when consumed in large quantities. Bromism includes headache, fatigue, ataxia, memory loss and in rare cases the inability to walk. BVO is legal in the US and Canada but currently banned in Japan, India and the EU. Coca-Cola and PepsiCo recently announced since 2014 that they'll be phasing out BVO from their products. Recently an online petition in 2013 asked for BVO to stop being used in Gatorade, and PepsiCo announced that they will follow through. As of today however, BVO is still being used in Mountain Dew.
>>
>>7578854
This

Come home, white man.
>>
>>7578846

can't stick to just one side of the fence, fampai.
>>
>>7578854

>milk
>not milk-based protein powder

not gonna make it
>>
>>7578839

>sugar
>poison

do you realize that your body breaks down all carbohydrates into sugar, and that the only difference is how fast it raises your blood sugar, which is actually desirable in certain situations i.e. restoring muscle glycogen after a workout or needing a quick boost of energy?

>aspartame
>not poison

debatable
>>
Just quit cold turkey.
>>
>>7578883

Found the scientist.
>>
Just stop drinking soft drinks altogether. It's a habit like any other. If you do it for more than a few months you'll find they taste like shit to you.
>>
File: nEuLabv.jpg (82 KB, 794x708) Image search: [Google]
nEuLabv.jpg
82 KB, 794x708
This is bait. Right?
>>
>>7578108
>Would there be health benefits from switching from Mountain Dew to Sprite?
Well, you might kick your caffeine levels down.
Lack of artificial coloring.

From Sprite, you could switch to lemon or lime squeezes in flavored LaCroix. I adore a lime added to coconut flavor LaCroix.

Then, you might drop the carbonation, at least some of the time, and think of your 1 soda/1 seltzer water per day as the max.
>>
Hey OP wanna really make a healthy change?
JUST DRINK WATER
>>
>>7578883
Sounds legit, I took one swig of this disgusting piss and I got a headache and muscle pain.
>>
>>7578985
>Then, you might drop the carbonation
Why would anyone do that?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.