[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Answer me this /ck/. Which is superior? http://strawpoll.me/7383704
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12
File: chicken.png (1 MB, 1453x597) Image search: [Google]
chicken.png
1 MB, 1453x597
Answer me this /ck/. Which is superior?

http://strawpoll.me/7383704
>>
>>7575529
Bone in by a long shot. Boneless is too dry and lacking flavor....the crust is usually too thick as well.
>>
>>7575529
DESU senpai, after a long day at work, when I sit down to a nice meal of wings I don't want to have to sit there and get my hands all dirty eating around these stupid bones. I just want to sit down and eat some nice boneless wings with a fork. What's wrong with that? I'm sick of people staring at me while I'm at buffalo wild wings like I'm some sort of freak for using a fork.
>>
>>7575550
That's reasonable.

>while I'm at buffalo wild wings

Present and future opinions completely discarded.
>>
>>7575550

I eat my boneless wings with a fork as well anon. Perfect for dipping in ranch as well. Fuck greasy fingers

B O N E L E S S
O
N
E
L
E
S
S
>>
>>7575550
>>7575563
>le vocal minority
>>
>>7575550
>>7575563
>eating a finger food with a fork

Why are people so afraid of getting sauce on their hands? Literal germaphobes.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
>not using a fork to eat wings

it's like you redditors want to cover your hands in filth
>>
>not voting for based boneless
Can't get any comfier.
>>
>>7575529
Without the bone its just a fucking tendy.
>>
>>7575571
it's not about germs, it's about the mess you homunculous
>>
>>7575631
>he cant use a napkin to hold the wing.
>>
>>7575631
What mess? Come on, set aside a napkin or paper towel or something. Are you a child?
>>
>>7575636
Do you eat soup with a napkin as well instead of using a spoon like a normal person?
>>
>>7575650
Are you actually that much of a slob where even making physical contact with a chicken wing drenches your entire hand?
>>
>>7575665
No, it's just grabbing a chicken wing with a napkin is literally the gayest most faggot thing I have ever seen on this board. Do you not want to get any mild sauce on your freshly painted nails?
>>
>>7575676
I don't do that you faggot, but people who complain about getting sauce on their hands may as well do so.
>>
>>7575665
Wing sauce is sticky you dip shit. I don't want little scraps of napkin in my food with every bite.

Do note however that I eat bone in wings with my hands, like God and Yog-Sothoth intended. But you're retarded if you think you can do so cleanly.
>>
>>7575686
But they don't. They can use kitchen utensils like people with an IQ higher than 80
>>
bone-in is the only way, unless for some reason I need to remain semi-clean like a work lunch.
>>
>>7575676
>thinking you're supposed to physically pick up the food with a napkin
Are you retarded?
>>
Bone and boneless are both GOAT if done right.

A lot of opinions on this thread, but what I have just said is an objectively correct fact.
>>
>>7575712
That is what >>7575637 said. Use a napkin to hold the wing, not use it to wipe your hands afterwards
>>
>>7575715
you have an overactive imagination
>>
File: slurp.jpg (130 KB, 355x440) Image search: [Google]
slurp.jpg
130 KB, 355x440
remember in to 90s when it was called popcorn chicken?
>>
>>7575715
>setting aside means literally using to hold
Okay
>>
>>7575715
>set aside a napkin

Why in the blazes would you pick up chicken with a napkin? Why can't you be normal, eat chicken and then wipe your hands on a napkin/paper towel set aside so you can grab your drink or whatever you plan on doing so sauce doesn't get everywhere?
>>
>>7575715
Do you mean >>7575636?
>>
Boneless wings are just tendie-tots.
>>
If I see someone holding a wing with a napkin, I'm gonna walk over and rub some super spicy superior bone-in wings right in his eyes.
>>
>>7575529
Why do Americans like wings so much? I've never had them, but they don't seem too fun to eat, with all that awkwardly shaped bone. on the other hand the breast is generally too dry. The thigh is easily the best combination of convenience, texture and flavour.
>>
boneless is just a fucking chicken nugget, dont call it anything else.

it's not the same meat, they're two completely different things.
>>
>>7575868
It's not about the semantics, it's about which one people prefer.
>>
>>7575851
They're tasty as fuck and it's really easy to make a ton of them at a time. And you don't need any utensils to eat them.

I prefer dry rubs to sauce, though. The Chipotle BBQ dry rub at Buffalo Wild Wings is pretty tasty.
>>
>>7575902
But most parts of chicken are tasty and you can eat most with your hands if it's breaded. Just curious as to why wings in particular seem to be the cut of choice in America, when they don't seem that great from where I'm sat.
>>
>>7575926
>easy to make a ton of them at a time
>don't need any utensils to eat them

They're cheap, filling, and go well with beer. The popularity probably started when restaurants would serve them at like 30 cents a wing for specials. People make a variety of sauces to put on them as well (parmesan garlic, buffalo sauce, salt and vinegar, BBQ, etc).

You should really try some proper wings when you get the chance.
>>
>>7575529
boneless unless they exclusively sell wings and not those shitty tiny drumsticks.
>>
File: Screenshot (349).png (114 KB, 339x348) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (349).png
114 KB, 339x348
>people prefer their chicken without bone in
>>
Bone in, 100%. I much prefer dark meat to the little white meat tendies
>>
>>7575529
Bone, but only the drumsticks if the sauce is very hot. The flats take way too much time for me to get all the meat off, meanwhile the sauce is getting in my fingers through the spots where I pick at my skin. But god damn I love hot wings
>>
File: bane pizza.jpg (64 KB, 662x513) Image search: [Google]
bane pizza.jpg
64 KB, 662x513
>>7575950
the (probably invented) story is that a bar & grill in Buffalo needed to improvise a special, but only had hot sauce and what were then off-cuts on hand.
>>
>>7575975
wings are white meat too senpai
>>
>>7576050
i've been living a lie
>>
>>7576087
it ok I thought the same thing 4ever too
felt kinda dumb
>>
File: Clipboard-1.jpg (35 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard-1.jpg
35 KB, 704x528
>>7575996
>>
>bone in

literally subhuman
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>7575529
Hmm real chicken wings with crispy skin and a nice sauce or mechanically separated chicken meat reconstituted with dry breading...tough one there
>>
>>7575996
Fuck, gross man what the hell
>>
>>7576050
No wings are dark meat...the white meat meme is fuckin retarded. Dark meat has so much more flavor and animal fats don't do shit
>>
>>7576149
Let me help you out there fizamly
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Are+wings+white+or+dark+meat
>>
i always viewed boneless wings as just chicken nuggets, and im not ordering nuggets at a wing joint

flats or fuck off
>>
>>7575550
>>7575563

muh nigz

Honestly the taste difference isn't worth the extra effort for me. You also get a bit more meat with boneless. Furthermore boneless are usually slightly cheaper.

T e n d i e l y f e
e
n
d
i
e

l
y
f
e
>>
>>7575631
That's like half the fun though. Getting drunk with friends and getting your hands all messy.
People who eat boneless with utensils are missing the point entirely. Literally just children calling flavored tendies dinner.
>>
>>7576177
>part of the fun is getting your hands messy
>calls others children
>>
>come back
>chicken tenders are at 43%
What the fuck?
>>
Boneless is best, why are you still using the technology of the past when a superior version has been brought before you?
>>
>>7575529
Boneless all day every day. The bone is just an extra complication in getting that meat in my fucking mouth. Also, eating around the bone gets sauce all over your cheeks and chin, which is a tremendous pain in the ass.
>>
>>7577152
Watch your fucking mouth when you're at the home of chicken tendies
>>
Bone

Because you're actually eating what you fucking asked for instead of a breast.
>>
>>7577152
>poll created at night past kiddie bedtimes
>kiddies wake up see poll
>"gotta vote for my tendies!"
>>
>>7575529
Probably bone in. Usually people can't do boneless right, they end up getting fucking soggy if there's a sauce. Maybe I've just never had them fresh enough.
>>
File: image.gif (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28 KB, 400x300
>>7577632
>>
>>7575529
the difference in taste doesn't really matter when they're covered in a shitty sauce anyway. i prefer boneless because it's easier and cleaner
>>
>>7576016
It was actually a lady who owned a bar and grill and she was making a late night snack for her son and his friends.
>>
>>7575550
>>7575563
This.

>>7577152
People are wising up.
>>
>>7577672
Do you also prefer peeing sitting down, cuck?
>>
File: 1458355706546.png (137 KB, 268x291) Image search: [Google]
1458355706546.png
137 KB, 268x291
>>7579281
Peeing sitting down is much cleaner, everyone does it here. Do you have something against being clean?
>>
>>7579406
I started to pee sitting down since I had to start cleaning the bathroom
>>
>>7579406

t. german
>>
>>7579465
I am, what of it?
>>
>>7579469

I just know that Germans sit down to piss, probably what reinforces their cuck mentality.
>>
>>7579471
Please, Americans are the true cucks.
>>
>>7575529

>Do you like wings?
Or
>Do you want pre sauced chicken nuggets, you 10 year old faggot sissy fuck?

The only reason I would ever get boneless wings is because I'm sharing them with a prissy little girl.

Also, I prefer to make them myself.
Restaurant wings are almost always shit.
>>
>>7579500
this
>>
>>7575529
the one without that green shit
>>
>>7579477
It's true.
I'm raising another man's child.
It doesn't get much more cuck than that.

I've been debating whether it's worth being attached to her forever by knocking her up myself.
I really should spawn soon before I'm too old.
>>
ITT
>Bone-in morons who pay for waste
>literally mass that cannot be eaten
>on something that doesn't have much edible volume to begin with
>>
>>7575529
Boneless, with a Cheese Sandwich and some Pie for dessert.
>>
>>7579522
You might as well go to mcdonalds order some nuggys and throw franks on them. Thats all boneless "wings" are you fucking child.

Some of us want to eat the chicken before its ground into mush.

Breaded is for fatties.

Smoked wings are GOAT
>>
>>7579522
>Paying for all the work put into grinding up your nuggies.
>Literally extra work that can't be eaten.
>>
>>7579531
Are you telling me that boneless wings are chicken pieces with sauce on them? No shit. I think it's safe to assume though that most of them are of a better quality than processed McChicken with spicy meme sauce.
>>
>>7579522
ITT:
STOP HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
i prefer boneless
luckily they are always cheaper than bone in too so its a win win for me
>>
what is the difference between "boneless wings" and mc nuggets?
>>
>>7579585
Boneless wings are made of chicken
>>
>>7576141
>sliced chicken breast is the same as cooked chicken paste

Way to go, tardio.
>>
>>7575529
Boneless is superior, because 40% of your order isn't something you can't eat.

Why the fuck would I get 20 bone in for a higher price than 20 larger boneless?
>>
>>7579549
It's the texture. It's like comparing steak to ground beef. They can both be good, but steak is clearly better.

Also as i said, the breading on boneless is gross/always ends up mushy.

Also. SMOKED WINGS ARE THE FUCKING BEST.
>>
>>7575529
Bone in, holy shit. If I wanted boneless wings I'd go to goddamn Chik Fil A and order a bunch of chicken nuggets, because thats all they are. It isn't a wing without a bone. It's a chicken nugget.
>>
>>7575529
Boneless are better hot wings, but bone in makes better fried chicken (as opposed to plain tenders)
>>
>>7575571

I hate eating food with my hands,

except for sandwiches, Burgers, and Pizza.

Anything covered in sauce, I use a fork for.

fried chicken, BBQ Ribs, wings, etc.
>>
>>7575529
>tendies vs buffalo wings

I hope this is bait
>>
File: Mechanically-Separated-Poultry.png (392 KB, 717x549) Image search: [Google]
Mechanically-Separated-Poultry.png
392 KB, 717x549
>>7575529
>eating mechanically separated chicken
>any year
Even if you put the disgusting process out of mind while you're chowing down, the texture of the meat is objectively ruined by the process.
>>
>>7579655
Are you literally retarded, or are you pretending chicken can't be cut into chunks to fill your cuck meme quota?
>>
>>7575529
Boneless.

I don't like eating little veins/ligaments and shit.
>>
>>7579655
Boneless wings are small pieces of breast meat.
>>
I don't mind boneless, but if I'm at a wing place I'll always get bone in. To me the taste better, and they are a lot more satisfying to eat.
>>
I cant get oily thimgs on my hands so prefer boneless, though boned chicken sort of tastes better so ill strip it with a knife and fork
>>
I prefer boner in.
>>
Pizza, hotwings, fried chicken, burgers.
I eat my food with utensils, bones or no bones.
I don't mind people eating fingerfood with their fingers, but it's god damn annoying when they sperg out because I don't
>>
>>7575950

Oldfag here. When they first started up, they were about $2.00/dozen most places but everyone had special days/nights advertised of $.10/wing and you could order any amount you wanted, not just the multiples of 12.
>>
>>7575529
>http://strawpoll.me/7383704
Boneless faggots are literally infantile fuckups.
>>
>>7575529
WTF

Aren't boneless "wings" just nuggets?
>>
>>7583362
i hope your not talking shit about chicken nuggers
>>
>>7579513
That isn't what cuckolding is
>>
"boneless wings" are superior to tendies because you get more fried batter and sauce per bite if that's what you're looking for. You should really be comparing those two.

regular wings are superior to both.
>>
I'll eat boneless if I'm at work. Otherwise I make them bone-in.
>>
>>7583362
They're breaded pieces of chicken breast as far as I know. So basically a chicken tendie.
>>
>>7583480
Well sort of no? Another man fucked the shit out of is wife, and his wife gave birth to another mans child.
>>
>>7583504
No. If you're a cuck it means you get off to your wife getting fucked by other guys.
>>
File: 1458867377270.jpg (165 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458867377270.jpg
165 KB, 600x600
I haven't eaten wings with bones in such a long time, what the difference exactly? Aren't boneless just fried cut up chicken?
>>
>>7576177
>That's like half the fun though. Getting drunk with friends and getting your hands all messy.
The fuck?
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.