[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steak vs Burger, who wins? (Provided both are made to perfections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: steak-vs-burger.jpg (83 KB, 650x325) Image search: [Google]
steak-vs-burger.jpg
83 KB, 650x325
Steak vs Burger, who wins?
(Provided both are made to perfections with quality ingredients)
>>
i always thought steak is a meme food, like bacon

dont get it twisted, its delicious but its not as like the BEST food ever that people make it out to be, sometimes a nice juicy burger with a delicious sauce and crisp salad and fresh bun oh lordy
>>
>>7575228
Then why was steak represented as the pinnacle of food in The Matrix?
>>
File: matrix04.jpg (52 KB, 636x283) Image search: [Google]
matrix04.jpg
52 KB, 636x283
>>7575264
forgot pic
>>
Not really a fair question. The burger in your picture has 8 ingredients shown, the steak just 1. If we're going purely off that, then a burger.

But if it was a steak with some nice, deeply golden crispy thick cut fries and a peppercorn sauce, then the steak.
>>
>>7575272
this
>>
>>7575272
forget the picture, i couldnt find a better one, just tell me what you think without looking at it.
>>
>>7575228
>i always thought steak is a meme food

I did too. For the longest time I thought everyone was pulling some big joke on me. My dad cooked steaks 4 times a week and I never really liked it.

Then I had a good steak. Now I get it. Not meme at all.
>>
??? steak without a doubt. even a well done steak beats a burger
>>
File: 1457781761737.jpg (18 KB, 296x523) Image search: [Google]
1457781761737.jpg
18 KB, 296x523
>>7575272
>a steak with some nice, deeply golden crispy thick cut fries and a peppercorn sauce
>>
>to perfection with quality ingredients

That's going to mean something different to everyone. I've had amazing steaks and some pretty good burgers, but if we're talking perfection I'd honestly go with a burger every time.

A hunk of cooked meat is always just going to be a hunk of cooked meat, however good it might be prepared.
>>
>>7575418
but having steak is fine dining and makes you sophisticated and elite.
burgers are so redneck brutish.
>>
>>7575437

People getting excited over a hunk of cooked meat is more lowbrow these days than going out for a nice burger.
>>
>>7575215
if i get one for free then the steak, i dont have them as often so its a nice treat

if im paying then a burger 100% of the time
>>
>>7575215
>a steak with some nice, deeply golden crispy thick cut fries and a peppercorn sauce, then the steak.

How Spectacular. Would Buy.
>>
Depends on my mood to be honest. In a hotter climate I want a burger, I don't know why. In a cooler climate I want a steak. I don't know why this is.
>>
>>7575215
steak wins for dinner

burger wins for lunch

too easy
>>
>>7575215
Who wins? We all win
>>
>>7575215
I love both, but the best burger with unique, high-quality ingredients would be much more interesting than the best steak possible.

A burger can be considerably more expensive and interesting.
>>
>>7575514
you poorfag peasants obviously haven't tried beer-fed daily massaged kobe beef.
>>
>>7575215
Either would get bland if eaten on a to regular of a basis. Both also have pros and cons. If I had to choose though, I would go with steak.
>>
>>7575519
I've had a kobe beef burger and multiple kobe beef steaks, some expensive, some not as expensive.

The more expensive steaks were great (the best was not the most expensive, though), but the burger as prepared was one of those orgasm-in-your-mouth moments, because it had an interesting combination of things I've never experienced.
>>
>>7575215
Steak. I love the grilled flavor, the juiciness and it's filling.
>>
>>7575228
Steak isn't meme food, but there exists things like long cooked mutton leg, which is better.
>>
I've always preferred burgers. I don't really eat either any more though, except for turkey burgers.
>>
>>7575215
Steak burger

checkmate nigger
>>
I can't do it, I can't choose
>>
You can't beat a medium rare prime rib and if it wasn't 25 dollars for a 20oz cut, I'd eat it way more than a burger.

somethings you crave a burger though
-mushrooms and blue cheese
-onion rings and bbq sauce
-mozzarella sticks and tomato sauce
-jalapenos and hot sauce

so many combos
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.