[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys NEED so see this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK_ RSqxmMeY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (561 KB, 850x437) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
561 KB, 850x437
You guys NEED so see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK_RSqxmMeY
>>
No, no i dont.
>>
do japanese people consider other people in general and foreigners in particulars as things? that looks like he was there for her as just another of the toys she usually has on her couch.

do these people fail to develop empathy?
>>
>>7575165
every time I watch one of her videos, I can't help but think she purges right after she stops filming, and then starves herself for a few days.
>>
>>7575165

>epic meal time

No thanks, I'm not an eight year old.
>>
>>7576665
>and then starves herself for a few days.
But she uploads videos daily!
>>
Unkept long beards contain a huge amount of shit particles, bacteria and fecal matter in general.
>>
>>7576680
so your 7?
>>
>>7575165
That stuff is disgusting. As a professional cook, it makes me a bit ill.
>>
>>7576921
This was disproven
>>
I actually post my own personal pictures looking for advice, yet I'm usurped by epic fucking meal time? What the hell....
>>
>>7576642
What are you on about, mate?
>>
>>7576642
>do these people fail to develop empathy?
Yes, they're genetically incapable of it. While there is a general culture of rudeness among other Asian peoples, the Japanese are the only ones who are physically incapable of feeling empathy.
>>
100 gyoza
And 2.4kg of fried rice today.

Love her channel.
>>
>>7576642
Ive been living in japan for ten years now, and that is true af. They consider and expect all gaijin (foreigners) to be tall, blonde germans.
Im not explaining myself correctly, its socially acepted that inmigrants (whites only) are some kind of top-tier complement to make you look special, and have no real opinions or feelings
>>
File: Toys.jpg (103 KB, 800x360) Image search: [Google]
Toys.jpg
103 KB, 800x360
>>7577224
>have no real opinions or feelings

you know... that is true in a way. of course not in a literal one, but feelings and opinions of non-locals wont ever be the same as the ones of the locals, the relevant things in the social and cultural life (reality) wont converge in some important points, even if of course they overlap in the basic human areas. thats normal in general, and understandable in this particular case, where japanese and western worlds are so close (materially) yet so different.

japanese simply acknowledge that their world is quite specific and have no interest in foreigners inhabiting it in the fullest sense. they might even think it is not even possible. we on the other hand are open to let them learn, but will only accept them when they have done so, not if they keep their home behavior. two different approaches to the same phenomena.
>>
>>7575165
This is uncomfortable to watch.
>>
>>7576642

I lived in China for six months while working not too long ago. Honestly, it's not just the japs. To them, you're just a freaking novelty, people will try to hang out with you just so they can post pictures of the two of you online. Heck, one time I decked a chinese guy in a cafe after he was taking photos of me with a legit camera for 20 minutes. I already told him to stop, and told the server to get him to stop, he wouldn't do it, so I punched his shit in. I'm actually a boxer too, so it was NOT pretty.

I have since accepted that those born in china are basically human shit in terms of their character.
>>
>>7577521
did you take pics of the beaten chinese?
>>
>>7577488
is the left one yoshikage kira
>>
>>7575165
The first 2 or 3 videos are the only ones watching. It became shit real quick.

Also the Shark Week talk show thing he got hammered and went on was pretty funny.

But he is a hack
>>
>>7577521
I bet you're a navy seal as well buddy...
>>
>>7577224
>>7577521
I feel like I wouldn't mind this, treated special everywhere you go and getting pussy.
>>
>>7575165

I want my money back
>>
>>7577533

unfortunately no.

>>7577543

u fukin no it fgt

>>7577544

You'd think so, until you realize that you're not a person to them, you're basically just a zoo animal.
>>
>>7577544
Im the japan guy.
Its a very different country from the mangas and anime, thats for sure.
When I wanted to go to live there, I started watching several youtubers that explain how does japan work and feel about everything, basically, I wanted to get culturally inmersed before I went there and get treated like we treat dindus here.
A specifical youtuber talked about the two phases a gaijin passes on while living in Japan.
Im actually on the second one, the one that goes after feeling special wherever you go in Japan, feeling apreciated by everybody, and getting invited to all the parties
>>
>>7577562
>A specifical youtuber talked about the two phases a gaijin passes on while living in Japan.
>Im actually on the second one, the one that goes after feeling special wherever you go in Japan, feeling apreciated by everybody, and getting invited to all the parties
Link to the video?
>>
>>7577562
Are there any good burger, bbq, or mexican places in japan?
>>
>>7578397

I'm sure there are. look at what this place is doing in Korea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso
>>
>>7577562
>A specifical youtuber talked about the two phases a gaijin passes on while living in Japan.
>specifical youtuber
>specifical
>>
>>7577562
あなたの仕事は?どこに住んでる?今、私は学校で日本語勉強してる。学校の後で日本の会社に働きたい。翻訳者になろうと思ってる。助言してくれない?
>>
>>7578481
Back to your containment board zipperhead
>>
>>7578490
ここは私のcontainmentboardです。(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
>>
>>7578481
take your moonrunes and go back to mexico
>>
>>7577488
>are open to let them in but will only accept them when they have done so, not if they keep their home behavior

France, Germany and Britain seem to be forgetting this then.
>>
>>7578631
I was implying that migrants don't act anything like the natives of those nations btw. France especially.
>>
>>7576665
She has a video where she talks about going to the doctor who basically says her stomach is humongous. Most peoples' 100% full is her 60% full or something like that. And if you research competitive eating, after a certain volume of food your body doesn't even process the calories and it just goes through you
>>
>>7579225
Additionally, that's why the deathfats are typically people who graze all day long. Even though they're consuming huge amounts of calories, it sticks because they're doing it across a longer period of time than would be expected of competitive eaters.
>>
>>7576981
yea white people have so much empathy just look at the last 100 years of history
>>
>>7579241
Whites have so much empathy they're currently letting millions of savages ruin their countries because muh emotions
>>
>>7579269
you realize white people bombed the shit out of those countries right
>>
>>7579269
>whites invade SEAsia
>enslave everyone who isnt white
>deplete the area of resources and spices
>japs attack
>they fucking leave the colonized countries
>everyone left for dead
>>
>>7579380
Look at Haiti
Free from colonisation for 200 years and now it's the social norm to eat mud cookies
>>
>>7579461
nothing to do with what i posted i guess all that hate in your head is clouding whatever brain cells you have left
>>
>>7579388
southeast asians are pretty much animals, though.
>>
>>7579241
But you clearly don't know anything about history you pathetic drone.
>>
>>7579380
??? So every European country have bombed the shit out of every non-European country? You learn something everyday. Please tell me more about the Swedish-Somalian war, it sounds very interesting.
>>
>>7579632
go back to pol retard
>>7579634
whats your point? that you dont give a shit? wow big surprise there
>>
>>7577488
Well put. Being an immigrant would be tough, wherever you were to go, but more so when there is less cultural overlap.
The same effect exists in any social environment. People struggle to find their place and feel comfortable even in smaller changes like moving to a neighboring town or changing jobs where their social network and cultural environment changes. There's a reason why
>FNG syndrome
has a wikipedia entry. I've heard the term used to refer to any new cook in several kitchens. If you want to be an integral part of a highly functioning team, you have to have a nearly instinctual understanding of your immediate surroundings.
>>
>>7579225
>>7579236
so in other words she takes massive shits
>>
>>7579648
>go back to pol retard
Clever argument, did you learn that one before or after you left reddit for 4chan?
>whats your point?
What do you think my point is? You implied that white countries are flooded with immigrants because, let me quote you, "white people bombed the shit out of those countries". Let me ask you again, can you please tell me about those horrible wars you've been speaking about. Please tell me about the Norwegian-Pakistani war, or the Swiss-Albanian war. I really want to know.
>>
>>7579667
haha thanks for proving my point.
keep having pride in your race because you have a shit life and you're unable to be happy about anything else
>>
>>7579690
>asks the person hes arguing for his argument
are you genuinely this stupid? give your own argument dumbass.
also if you don't know what wars i'm talking about i think i'll pass on talking to a retard.
>>
>>7579700
This must be bait.
>>
>>7579700
Nice Ad hominem. Now go fuck yourself.
>>
File: bentogirl.jpg (343 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
bentogirl.jpg
343 KB, 1095x1195
She's no longer pure
>>
>>7579707
>norwegian-pakistani war
>swiss-albanian war
but you're typing shit only a mentally defective person would type why are you surprised?
>>
>>7579692
keep having pride in your shit skinned "race" while living in a white country.
>>
>>7579762
wrong and wrong but keep projecting how badly adjusted you are in the world on the internet brah
>>
>>7575165
He's only 30??
I thought he was closer to 40...
>>
So the real question is....
How hard did Harley fuck her after this?
>>
>>7576642

Is that any different than how foreigners treat Asians/Japanese women as sex objects/pets?
>>
>>7579241
they have empathy, only they dont give a shit about it.
>>
>>7579887
thats gonna happen when she goes to canada.
>>
>>7579241
>just look at the last 100 years of history
Oh yeah, those years where we've given virtually everyone on the Earth rights and privileges which has been unprecedented in the history of man, where we've given them freedom from dictatorships and saved them from natural disasters.
When it comes to human rights, whites are always leading the way. And be grateful, you wouldn't have the privilege to comfortably be posting on an imageboard with out whites.
>>
>>7580011
Europe is a tiny like block of land with tons of different languages because they couldn't stop killing and murdering each other for basically their entire existence. It only finally became a somewhat peaceful place to live in our parents life time after having the most devastating wars in human history back to back. White people are still constantly warring just not with each other in modern times.
>>
>>7575165
>Epic autism time is still going 5+ years longer than it should have

At least Regular Ordinary Swedish mealtime cooks real meals not MEMEBACONWRAPPEDINABURGERINSIDEOFAPIZZATACODEEPFRIEDDUCK
>>
>>7579683
Massive undigested shits.
>>
>>7576665
>>7579225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsfh2vuKovo

tl;dw: Her stomach expands and expands and expands doesn't digest normally
>>
>>7580015
Weren't we talking about the last hundred years?
>Europe is a tiny like block of land with tons of different languages because they couldn't stop killing and murdering each other for basically their entire existence.
Like everywhere else? Hell, Africans can't stop killing each other to this day.
>>
>>7580015

So is that why all you pussies ran to a another continent?
>>
>>7580034
The past 100 years include world war I and II.
>>
>>7579241
>implying the entire population of the world doesnt act like a bunch of savages
>>
>>7575165
No stop spamming that shit channel here

I fucking hate people who wasted food like that
>>
>>7580073
>I fucking hate people who wasted food like that

lol
>>
>>7580011
>dat autistic "thank me and my race for this world" speech as if he did fuckall
the amount of loser neckbeard whities who associate their own personal selves with the achievements of their ancestors is fucking hilarious
>>
>>7580073
lmao why are you here
>>
>>7580103
>muh shitfood
>muh mcdonalds
>muh youtube celebrity spam
You make a valid point, what kind of masochist comes to /ck/ if they're not interested in such things
>>
>>7580096
>continue to equate the personal selves of whites
hitler would've definitely euthanized you
>>
>>7579241
we wuz kangs tho
>>
>>7577224
Sister had a different experience in Japan, and I also never saw much of this with relatively fresh expat coworkers.

Then again, I think we swiss might have more common cultural traits with Japan than most... might be a bit easier for us.
>>
>>7575165
did they fug?
>>
>>7580018
5+ years
fuck me
>>
>>7575165
Did they fuck?
>>
>>7575165

Isn't this the girl who boiled a bunch of big macs and fries in a rice cooker with rice and then ate the entire thing?

She's based.
>>
>>7578506
Totally, i dont see how this would be unless you're in food pics from japan
>>
File: 216.jpg (553 KB, 1513x1513) Image search: [Google]
216.jpg
553 KB, 1513x1513
help a fellow memer out guys
wasnt there a youtube channel with cooking videos where two disabled children not unlike those in the attached picture were "cooking"
>>
>>7576642
Yes i think this something they do generally to everyone at least on a TV show they have an image and strict set of cultural norms and mannerisms which can come off as quite cold or stiff to us. But its all part of not breaking a social faux pas.

Foreigners are slightly different because they can't from the Japanese point of view fully understand the culture like they can therefore these situations can make the whole process a bit more complicated that usual. However you will find that in lax situations away from bosses/public view they just act like everyone else. So honestly its just a positive trait that helps keep up social cohesion.

In terms of east-Asians the Japanese are pretty emphatic its not like in China where people will cheat, steal or leave you for dead because they don't care. People will worry or concern themselves with you
>>
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Harvey is known to be THE most hung guy in the kitchen, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "fermented in an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival the best french sexcellence. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Harvey barely able to force it past the knob in his drunken stupor, and the bitch moaning and squirming, demanding him to just do anything. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on orson's throbbing Massonstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
File: ketik_novoselova_06.jpg (59 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
ketik_novoselova_06.jpg
59 KB, 700x525
>>7581421
Thanks for reminding me
>>
>>7581421
man... ure sick.
>>
>>7579890
Um, yes. Very. That's why you'll find Japanese women moving to the West where men treat them like human beings and don't hikkikomori out.
>>
>>7583755
>the West where men treat them like human beings and don't hikkikomori out.

there should be an exchange program for jap women to come here and weeb hiks to go there
>>
>>7581421
10/10 b8 post
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.