[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do Americans eat burgers? no meme reply pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: 1443144604791.jpg (52 KB, 537x859) Image search: [Google]
1443144604791.jpg
52 KB, 537x859
How often do Americans eat burgers?
no meme reply pls
>>
About tree fitty
>>
File: meanwhile_in_america_4.jpg (40 KB, 580x471) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile_in_america_4.jpg
40 KB, 580x471
considering how fat they are

one everytime they inhale
>>
>>7574551
American here. Last burger I had was about 3 weeks ago, but I think I'm the exception on that. But in the time since I've had pizza twice and burritos three times as well, so there's that.
>>
>>7574551
Considering you see mccucks posters on here all th efucking time bragging about what soylent green item they had this morning i'd say it's pretty often. I stopped eating that shit when I was like 16 because of acne, never eaten much shit food ever since.
>>
Like once every two weeks or so?
>>
>>7574551
I eat about once a week on Thursdays when I hang out with my friends... Some weeks 2-3 times if I hang out more
>>
>>7574551
Hardly never for me. Maybe once every 2 months when I'm traveling for work and need something to eat. It's just not something I want to eat all the time. Plus, I'm kinda rural and the closest city is 20 minutes away. It's just not worth the gas.
>>
I'm all grown up, so I no longer eat burgers. Most of my food is vegetarian, like beans and bread.
>>
Americunt here, last burger I had was about a month and a half ago.
>>
3 or so weeks ago, maybe a month. Fast food burgers are shit, I only ever make my own.
>>
>>7574551
American here. Once every two months.
>>
I had a burger from mcdonalds yesterday because i won a couple from monopoly, it was pretty bad.
its been awhile before that though, probably a couple months?

but during the summer its a different story. every time someone throws a party (which is a couple times a week at least) they put burgers on the grill. they usually aren't great (not terrible either though), just grocery store brand frozen usually with deli american.
me and my friends make some pretty great burgers though, we're about one drunk purchase away from saying fuck it and grinding our own.

so to answer your question, in the winter once in a great while/drunk coming home from the bar
in the summer several times a week
>>
ITT : Americans blatantly lying on an anonymous Cambodian knitting board
>>
>>7574665
Canuck here, I thought Europeans were supposed to be known for sophisticated humour, so how come every thread ripping on Americans is just "HUURRRR DURRRR BURGERS, FAT ARHGHHGSJLFS" especially when the fuckin brits have atrocious eating habits?
>>
Based on the number of burger threads, I'd say they eat it everyday
>>
Had two burgers for lunch. Got 2 more in my box for later breaks. Usually I only eat 5 a week
>>
>>7574679
IT'S JUST LE FLESH WOUND XDDD
>>
>>7574679

I wasn't even making a joke, it's just an observation. Just look at the catalog and look at how many fast food threads there are, then come back and try to convince yourself that every American in this thread doesn't eat burgers every day and on top of that they eat burgers "maybe once every 2 months" or "I ate a burger yesterday but I didn't eat them for a year before that"
>>
File: 1458215851009.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458215851009.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>7574688
>fast food threads are all made by americans
wew lad citation needed
>>
>>7574665
Once a week, occasionally every two weeks.

I thought this was a Vietnamese ceramics website?
>>
>>7574688
>Plot twist
>All fast food threads are actually false flagging europoors
>>
I had 4 mcdonalds cheeseburgers for lunch

6' 175lb here
>>
>>7574679
I've long believed that most "European" shitposters are really just self-loathing hipsters. The amount of "hurr amerifat" posts and the frequency of things being called "flyover" is nearly 1:1
>>
>>7574551
American here I ate 4 before finishing typing this very sentence.
>>
I had a delicious burger at the handmade burger co recently.I forget what it was called but it had one hell of a habanero kick
>>
>>7574888
[spoiler]hey man I just wanted to say nice trips those are pretty rare[/spoiler]
>>
once or twice a month

i dont buy much ground beef these days
>>
At least once a week. Sometimes two or three times a week.
Usually I eat them two at a time so between 2-6 hamburgers a week.
That's not counting fastfood, but I'm more of a fried chicken or pizza kind of guy.
>>
>>7574551
Here lately quite a bit. I make them at least 2-3 times a month. I just had a cow butchered and we have a lot of ground beef.
>>
about a week ago
b-but I'm not fat... h-hahaha
>>
Maybe once a month? Perhaps twice?

I take it off the bun and eat it with a fork and knife though.
>>
>>7575019
Is it cheaper to buy beef from the ground rather than from a shelf?
>>
>>7574551
I have a burger maybe once every 5-6 weeks.
>>
>>7575030
>I take it off the bun and eat it with a fork and knife though
>>
I've had one so far this year.
>>
>>7574551
I eat burgers everyday
ALL AMERICAN GROUND BEEF
You're not a commie are you?
>>
once a week maybe twice. lots of good meat to eat throughout the week
>>
>>7574551
A hamburger patty on a bun every couple weeks. Hamburger meat 1-2 times a week.
>>
>>7574551
About a month and a half ago.

It was Carl's Jr.

Bretty gud, only ate fast food because it was convenient and I had a coupon for two-for-one.

I rarely eat fast food at all, and burgers are messy to make at home.
>>
American here. I think I've probably had like 10 in the last year, so about one a month. I never make them at home or eat fast food. A couple restaurants near me have really good burgers though.

People that eat a lot of fast food (which is a considerable amount of Americans) will more than likely eat a bunch of burgers.
>>
Last time I had a burger was probably like 2 months ago.
That being said, I work at a college dining hall and there are several regulars (as in every day) in the burger line, so it varies from person to person.
>>
>>7574563

I read an article a few days ago that listed the top 4 restaurant types in every state.

Burger joints didn't make the top 4 in a single state. Pizzerias were pretty much universally #1, with Steak/BBQ and Mexican restaurants typically coming in at 2nd and third.

Bakeries and bagel shops/delis were usually in 4th.
>>
about once every two weeks.

if I had a shitty low paying job I would eat them about 3 times as much

they have all the essential nutrients: bun, animal, cow goo, and food lube
>>
As often as eurofags forget to brush their teeth, so on the daily
>>
Once or twice a day.
>>
Are there actually people who take the burger meme seriously? Pizza would be a lot more accurate.
>>
>>7575736
>>7575770
This. We eat pizza way more often than burgers.
>>
>>7575033
"ground" as in the past tense of "to grind"
>>
>>7574551
I ate one tonight. Inn n out.
>>
Twice a month or so for me, when I'm in a hurry or didnt make my lunch beforehand I go to a jack in the box thats close to my work.
>>
tfw there's an oporto on my walk route to uni so I eat burgers like once a week now
>>
>>7574551
When I still lived in the u.s., probably once every two weeks or so.

More often if money was tight or if it was summer. (mince is cheap, yo)
>>
File: 1446973709708.png (186 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446973709708.png
186 KB, 640x640
I eat a burger maybe... once every three or four weeks? Typically when ground beef goes on sale at the super market and I'm not feeling like chili or meatballs.

On the other hand, I have pizza once a week - every time my D&D group gets together we order pizza. It's more of a tradition at this point than an actual preference DESU, but we all kind of insist.
>>
>>7574551
Never, I'm vegan (:
>>
>>7576472
veggie burgers are a thing (;
>>
>>7574551
I don't eat hamburgers. But I know people who eat them as often as once or twice a week. People who are really busy and eat fast food often because of it probably eat them more often.
>>
>>7574551
I only eat burgers maybe once or twice a month.

Since I make my own food mostly, and because when I do go out to eat there is so much fucking variety, Burgers on low on the totem pole.
>>
I do a lot, but i work at a restaurant and it's one of the few things we can get for cheap.

Once a week maybe.

Also I'm not real fat, just incredibly unhealthy.
>>
>>7576460
This is more of the truth.
Ask Americans how much pizza they eat and youll get a more compelling story.
>>
1 homemade burger a week
>>
American here, last time I had a burger was probably like 3 months ago, I only really eat burgers in the summer, they're only fit for barbeque weather.
>>
File: 1448617965514.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448617965514.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
I'm American and I haven't eaten a standard burger in years. I don't like beef. Sometimes I'll do homemade burgers with ground pork or turkey instead of beef like once every couple of months though.

It's not that I eat healthy either, I just don't really like burgers much.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.