[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys like Arby's? I tried it for the first time and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: arbys-manhattan.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
arbys-manhattan.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
Do you guys like Arby's? I tried it for the first time and my god this might be the best fast food I've ever had
>>
It is the best fast food chain. No competition
>>
>>7574522
Chicken fingers, curly fries. Pretty sure they win those two battles. But sandwiches? Eh :-/
>>
>>7574522
>eating fast food from a chain restaurant in Manhattan
get your shit together
>>
>>7574581
There aren't many good food options in midtown and i wanted to try it. Was pleasantly surprised and will return
>>
5 years ago Arby's was in the shit tier of fast food places, it was seriously bottom of the barrel. I don't know what they've done differently but it's so much better and completely revamped from the way I remember.
>>
I've never had it. I hear mixed opinions.
>>
>>7574625

Well Jessi Slaughter was about 5 years ago so it's no wonder that no one wanted to eat at Arby's after that.
>>
>>7574522

I tried it once years ago...some kind of a beef thing, but they put some kind of shitty orange color juice on it, absolutely gadaweful...I never went back, and it went out of business years ago...
>>
>>7574586
>There aren't many good food options in midtown
That's completely untrue, though I'll grant you it's probably got the highest percentage of overpriced shitty places in all of NYC.

May I recommend Cafe Zaiya? A decent and affordable Midtown go to for when you're feeling like a weeb.
>>
File: 1449608669762.jpg (98 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1449608669762.jpg
98 KB, 550x404
>>7574657
>Jessi Slaughter was about 5 years ago
>>
>>7574675
Not really a fan of cafe zaiya. I prefer Arby's to that place. There are some possibilities in hells kitchen but there's a lot of meh there too
>>
>>7574522

When you can't have Rax, I guess Arby's is fine.
>>
>>7574693
I hear you. NYC is a great food town, but Midtown is hard. Have you tried Kati Roll?
>>
>>7574707
Kati roll is pretty good but my hands smell like a cab driver's ass after eating. I like Tehuitzingo
>>
File: 573485275.jpg (15 KB, 340x234) Image search: [Google]
573485275.jpg
15 KB, 340x234
>mfw chicken bacon & swiss
>>
>>7574657
MLP blowing up /b/ was about 5 years ago, and Jessi was old news by then.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.