[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone miss the classic grilled stuffed burrito? I used to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Anyone miss the classic grilled stuffed burrito? I used to get this and one other item every time and it went away. I don't know why it seemed like it had achieved classic status like the crunchwrap supreme. They replaced it with a new xxl grilled stuffed burrito but it isn't close to as good.
>>
>>7573339
same
>>
>>7573339

I really miss the Chicken Enchilada Grilled Stuft Burrito. It was godlike.
>>
>>7573339
>beef
>cheese
>peppers
>tortilla

You could make yourself one in like five minutes. Why do you have to miss them?
>>
>>7573339
>>7573364
Custom order this shit, niggas. I still get these all the time
>>
>>7573379
No peppers. Add Baja sauce, rice, beans, and pico de gallo. Wa la.
>>
>>7573339
>classic

Wut? Maybe if you're 8 yes old this is "classic".
>>
If you didn't know, the Beefy Crunch Burrito is coming back April 21
>>
ABSOLUTELY.

They shouldn't have changed to the XXL.

They had it perfected.
>>
"classic"

can taco bell threads just fuck off
>>
>>7575779
I thought it was perfect too. I guess it wasn't selling anymore? Or they were going to quit stocking whatever sauce they put in it? Because I remember it being popular on the same level as quesadillas or chalupas. Yea yea they replaced it with grilled stuffed xtreme edition or whatever, it doesn't work for me.
>>
File: pleasecomeback.jpg (18 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
pleasecomeback.jpg
18 KB, 320x200
you know what I miss...
>>
Does Taco Bell still sell those Beefy Tostadas? Those were pretty good.
>>
>>7575870
OP here, I miss it more than anything. When they have those I'll get 3 and nothing else.
>>
>>7575756
Really?
Tybg
>TFW just waiting on those ghost pepper grillers and permanent 25% coupon to comeback
Shit was so based
Except that blacklava fire sauce was trashed, not even as spicy as fire sauce or the spice wasn't as concentrated or some shit
Seemed jnderwhleming to what was actually in the burrito
>>
>>7575870
Those were dank. I would get them with extra chili, extra cheese, sour cream, and jalapenos. Soooo fucking good.
>>
>>7575870
wait. is this some sort of inside joke that I'm not getting? if so, then u got me.... I've never been to a taco bell that doesn't have chili cheese burritos on the menu.
>>
>>7576032
They don't have it anymore here. They did when I was a kid and it was my favourite

;_;
>>
>>7575852

I've worked food service all my life and the truth is big corporations GET BORED and think they are smart enough to make the companies time tested and proven products people love better.

They have a lot of very smart and intelligent people in those companies. They really do.

So, naturally, it only makes sense that they do STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS. Murphy's Law. Is there a law that says when a bunch of smart people are working together, the only outcome can be stupidity?

I MISS MY FUCKING BURRITO ;____;

Speaking of, there are people that to this day won't drink coke because they changed the recipe.
>>
>>7573339
I miss them too
>>
No, the Beefy 5 Layer is better.
>>
>>7575870
The one near me has them still, but I stopped at a different one a few days ago which didn't.
>>
>>7573339
I really liked the honey habanero "chicken go strips".
>>
>>7576189
That used to be GOAT, still is, but they need to quit playing around with raising the prices
>>
rip diablo sauce
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.