[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of these can you eat in a single sitting, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: bean-and-cheese-burrito.jpg (114 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
bean-and-cheese-burrito.jpg
114 KB, 500x417
How many of these can you eat in a single sitting, /ck/?
>>
>>7573317
I had 2 from Taco Bell once, that's all I could handle because there were so fucking big.
>>
>>7573317
2, maybe 3 if i'm really hungry. I like to get a side of nacho cheese to dip them in. but that's gonna be my big meal of the day
>>
>>7573317
That looks like plain vomit.
>>
Three before a single shitting
>>
In my youth I could probably pound 3-4.

Now days, barely one. Maybe a half if my appetite isn't particularly strong.

This must be the reason why fine dining portions are so small. The older you get the less you can eat big portions. Been loosing weight left and right.
>>
had 6 yesterday. no effort, so good,
>>
>>7573317
[spoiler] looks fucking delicious and I gotta make one sometime. [/spoiler]
>>
Zero.
>>
i could do 3 or 4 of the dollar bean burritos from taco bell
probably only 2 from del taco since their value menu beanie 'rritos are a lot bigger
>>
>>7573441
shit's a staple of mine
on my day off i make a huge pot of beans and a huge pot of rice
then for the rest of the week i can churn out easy CHEESY bean and rice burritos in like 2 minutes
>>
more than an 8-pack package lol those things are tiny
>>
>>
That looks like baby shit in a tortilla
>>
>>7573317
like 2 to be honest, but only because I'd only eat them drunk and I'm limited in capacity by all the beer I'd be drinking
>>
>>7573565
makes me wish i hadn't become an alcoholic
now i don't have any appetite UNLESS i'm drunk
>>
One time I went to visit my grandmother who is a professional caterer and chef and owns her own little cooking shop, but she lives alone and buys so much food that every single thing in her house was expired.
Luckily there was a Taco Bell down the street. I probably averaged 3-4 cheesy bean and rice burritos per day (with about 4-5 packets of hot/fire/diablo sauce per burrito)
This was at a time when they had just brought it back after a few years of it being missing from the menu so I was pretty psyched. Gained about four pounds during the week, though.
>>
At least 4 if I tried. Them's only $1.50
>>
>>7573329
Sounds More like cancer
>>
Oh hey, it's bean&chs burrito guy.
>>
Four
>>
File: 1460306409292.jpg (27 KB, 422x273) Image search: [Google]
1460306409292.jpg
27 KB, 422x273
sack of 10
>>
>>7573317
None
I don't live in a shit hole where taco bell seems like a legit place to get a burrito.
>>
File: IMG_20160407_204452.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_204452.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>7573317
>>
>>7573317
btw us that shit inside?
>>
>>7574093
>I don't live in a shit hole where taco bell seems like a legit place to get a burrito.

>he thinks upper class areas have good Mexican food

If you're going to be an elitist, at least get your shit together. You have to live in/near the inner city to get legit Mexican food
>>
Never gone for the bean burritos, but I've had 5 cheesy potato burritos before. Probably could have had more, but that's all I ordered.

Pro-tip: Don't order this many, they might run out of potatoes after like 3.
>>
>>7573329
The cold embrace of death comes knocking, anon.
>>
>>7573317
Two from Del Taco, they fill me up pretty good.
>>
>>7573317
Between 0 and 1. They're pretty disgusting.
>>
I love the cheesy bean and rice burrito from taco bell. I can put back five, maybe six in a sitting. I try not to tho because them fucker's 420 calories each and I really don't wanna get fat
>>
>>7574125
>Sliced cheese with mashed beans
>Tortillas
>Rye bread

Am I correct?
>>
6 with hot sauce
>>
3 or 4 if I'm hungry
>>
I make my own. Refried beans, shredded four cheese and jalapenos on a flour tortilla. It was my dinner tonight. I could only down one.

Gotta save room for beer, dontcha know?
>>
>>7573317
None. Looks like shit
>>
>>7576734
It looks delicious I am salivating
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.