[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what can I do to make broccoli taste better? my stupid fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 421341234.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
421341234.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
what can I do to make broccoli taste better? my stupid fucking dad buys pizza with broccoli on it and it ruins it.

I guess I could just take it off but then there would be all these holes in it and I think the flavor would still be there
>>
>>7572396
Buy your own damn pizza

Broccoli is shit when not sauteed or stir-fried in other foods
>>
Grow up or man up
>>
>>7572396
>you must be 18+ to use this site

daaaaad, your pizza is gross!
>>
>>7572413

uncooked broccoli + ranch is GOAT

cooked broccoli is inferior
>>
>>7572396
>what can I do to make broccoli taste better?

monosodium glutamate
>>
>>7572425
I tried this with dill flavored yogurt dressing and I couldn't do it.
I love cooked broccoli though.
>>
>>7572396
roast
>>
I like to sautee/stir-fry it with oyster sauce.
>>
put nacho cheese sauce on it
just a bit will do ya
>>
>>7572425

actually, your digestive system prefers cooked broccoli.

also OP two suggestions 1.) buy fresh broccoli 2.) move out of your dad's house

steamed broccoli is awesome. so is toasted broccoli with chopped garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil
>>
>>7573603

roasted* not toasted although now i wonder
>>
>>7572396

Broccoli is fucking delicious. On pizza it's incredible.

Grilled chicken, bbq sauce, red onion, broccoli, cheddar cheese, is a fucking amazing pizza combination.

How about you grow the fuck up and stop being such a basic eater manchild? Who the fuck still complains about vegetables?
>>
Bring water to the hardest boil you can, put it broccolis, cover with lid, boil the ever loving shit out of it 3-5 minutes, then get it out of the water fast

add salt and a small amount of the broth, blend it until it's smooth as fuck, adjust it with more salt/broth to get it perfect

it'll blow yo mind
>>
roast it at 425 degrees american for 15-20 minutes in olive oil with garlic powder, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper
if you don't think it's fucking delicious then you've just got problems
>>
>>7573620

>boiling broccoli

dude no you are destroying its nutritional content and texture what the fuck are you doing, cu t the umbilical cord
>>
>>7572396
I know this is about broccoli on pizza but I'm just going to ignore that and spread to you the GOOD NEWS OF CHEESY BEER BROCCOLI.

Here's the deal: A normal cheesy broccoli recipe goes like this:

Put some butter in a pan, melt it
Mix in some flour
pour in some milk
grate in some cheese
put in some salt/pepper
Cook a bunch of broccoli and then pour the cheesy shit on top of it.

And that's pretty good. But all you have to do is substitute for the milk your favorite IPA beer and some evaporated milk (evaporated because the creaminess is more concentrated and the beer is taking up most of your liquid allowance in the recipe) and it comes out tasting like fucking fondue.

I have also done this with white and red wines, they work just as well.

I legit just come home and eat a head of broccoli for dinner (plus cheesy goodness) like once a week now.
>>
>>7573626
>not drinking the remaining broth that's full of them nutritionals

it's like you don't drink broth erry day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KR44a_5v_A

(leave out the stupid cheese and nuts pooftah)
>>
>>7573631

>drinking broth

yeah, no

would rather cook broccoli to al-dente perfection thanks
>>
File: brothsisters.jpg (76 KB, 540x372) Image search: [Google]
brothsisters.jpg
76 KB, 540x372
>>7573635
>he's not having any broth
>>
>>7572396
>boil it to make the bad taste go away
>fry it in a pan with anchovies and garlic (and a red onion if you feel like it)
>put that shit in pasta
>enjoy
>>
MSG
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.