[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst part of working in a bagel shop is waiting for your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 020.jpg (259 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
259 KB, 1600x1200
The worst part of working in a bagel shop is waiting for your dumb ass to decide.
>>
>>7570929
>your dumb ass

Whatever happened to "The customer is king"?
>>
>>7570929
>when a customer asks for you too scoop out the insides of a bagel and toast it
>tfw you have to mangle a freshly baked bagel
>>
File: 1457934970683.jpg (424 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457934970683.jpg
424 KB, 1800x1200
>>7570929
get a job that a stoned 15 year old can't do and maybe the work environment won't suck OP.

...you are probably too useless for any kind of skilled labor desu so enjoy your dead end job/life. now go make me my food you fuckin pleb.
>>
>>7570938
>scoop out the insides of a bagel

Why dafuck do people do this?
>>
Everything, toasted with cream cheese
or...
Cheddar, toasted with cream cheese

Are there any other choices?
>>
>its a passive aggressive bitch making minimum wage and thinks he's entitled to anything while he sits there and paws at the cash register for 8 dollars an hour
>>
>>7570929
Gimme two seven grain, two whole wheat, and two everything bagels.
I need the fiber -- my colon looks like tenement pipes!
>>
>>7570968

you get more other stuff on it
>>
thats an extra reason to change the order once it has been made.

ill keep it in mind next time.
>>
>>7570929
That's not true, OP.
The worst part is how little you earn per second as I take my sweet time to decide.
>>
>>7570981

plain/everything with salt beef, mustard and pickle or salmon and cream cheese or white fish, obviously.
>>
>>7571052
>goes out to buy bagel
>scoops out majority or bagel to add other stuff to it
Fuck dude just eat the other stuff you were gonna put on it. Dont ruin the entire thing you came there for.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.