[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFW 5gPlSJcE y-y-you mean w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: karl.jpg (126 KB, 911x615) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
126 KB, 911x615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFW5gPlSJcE

y-y-you mean we have to kill the animals we eat????

>mfw
>>
>>7570835
idk i thought that was a pretty good video. good educational thing not condemning or making some huge deal out of the fact the food we eat was living at some point.
>>
>>7570835
>faggots kill their food for the first time
ftfy
>>
>>7571613

Came here to post this.
>>
>>7570835

they couldn't have found a better group of beta faggots that represent everything wrong with city "culture" if they tried

bet they will be sharing their profoundly "enlightening" experience that meat comes from animals for months at the local hipster coffee shop
>>
Eh, city kids gonna city kid. It's one thing knowing about where stuff comes from, another thing to experience it.

I know intellectually that most of my clothes came from a sweatshop, but if I actually had to visit one of the places I'd probably be fucking horrified.
>>
>>7571759

just fucking rages me that the supposedly intellectual urbanite couldn't grow a fucking herb garden without making a video blog about it and telling everyone he knew that plants come from seeds that go into dirt
>>
>>7570835
Linking me to buzz feed garbage fuck you op my suggestion are fucked now.
>>
>>7572943
I would think the point of the video was the intellectual disconnect from reality. That being said, butchering isn't very pleasant, although shooting to kill is one of the most fun activities to engage in.
>>
>>7570835
a friend of mine got a farm girl girlfriend, a real sweetheart, she lived in a rural area and was taught farming as one of her highschool classes.
She told me that pigs freak the fuck out when they are going to get slaughtered, pigs are hella smart after all, and heavy. They refuse to move and nobody can really force them so the way of making a pig enter move is singing to him so he can relax, its a pretty good analogy for the goverment and the media isnt it?
>>
File: truth.jpg (51 KB, 483x423) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
51 KB, 483x423
>>
Meh, I have seen that kind of stuff when I was visiting my grandma. She would hold the chicken over a log and then decapitate it with one hit with a axe.

The chicken would flail around for about 30-40 seconds. One funny incident involved the rooster to be in the area. He tried to mount the headless flaying chicken. But when he tried to peck it by its neck. He was like... WTF!! No head!!

I have never seen a more confused rooster in my life.

I often volunteered to do it once. But they never let me.

Another incident was with a rooster. My grandma had this magnificent rooster. The kind of rooster you see in pictures. He was noble, protective of his harem, I was little and liked to chase chickens, he would save them by chasing me. As those days of summer went by we would chase each other through the yard. At some point he scratches me and I proclaim my hate for him, wishing death upon him.

Without being there, my grandma takes him to a neighbour to be slaughtered. The rooster was to big for her to handle. She returned with his head and body. Horrified I asked if I can see the head. My grandma just gave the head to me.

I sat on the house stairs holding that rooster head in my hands. Eyes half open and an open beak. I just sat there and contemplated mortality for the first time. Felt sad, felt that I lost a friend. To magnificent to be cut down like that.

Then we ate the fucker for dinner and he was delicious.
>>
>>7573021
It sounds a lot like you wanted to fuck that rooster
>>
>>7573021
Same thing for me. I went over to Viet Nam when I was 9. Grandma asked if I was hungry. She told me to go catch a chicken. Took me like fucking 20 minutes to catch one. Then when I did, she handed me a butcher knife. Did it. She cooked it and we had dinner.

I don't think you need to actively participate in killing animals for food, but you should know that these were living beings once so you should respect the meat when you eat it.
>>
>>7573021
seems like you had a hell of a grandma anon, little kids need old people who give no fucks and can teach them the hard truths about life.
That whole reaction you had was the exact thing a kid should be taught. Im sorry for kids being raised by over protecting parents that tell them santa is real until they are 16 and that they dont have to eat animals because animals are cute and mommy will instead cook a special dinner for her sweet little boy every night
>>
>>7573045

most millennials now want to be babied by the government their entire life

bernie 2016!!
>>
>>7573050
Well that's nice :)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.