[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can now only eat two types of ethnic/national foods. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: United-Globe.png (732 KB, 2268x2273) Image search: [Google]
United-Globe.png
732 KB, 2268x2273
You can now only eat two types of ethnic/national foods. What are they?
"Fusions" permitted as long as they're actual styles
Excludes beverages i.e. your decision doesn't limit what you can drink
Common sense broad definitions. (You can say "Chinese" food to mean the collective exported cuisine of East Asia)
>>
>>7569969
And hell, you get the cuisine of your home country
>>
Uruguay, Japan.
>>
>>7569969
Italian: Delicious cured meats, excellent cheeses, awesome pasta, good meat dishes too.

Indian: 30 types of bread, best vegetarian dishes, nice variety. Less poo if I make it myself.
>>
>>7569969
Mexican and East Asian
Forgive me Italy
>>
File: remove kebab.jpg (126 KB, 1041x1066) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.jpg
126 KB, 1041x1066
Greek/Mediterranean - nice grilled meats with veggies, yogurt based sauces/tahini, and pita breads. Hummus, rolled grape leaves, greek salads, etc.

Indian - huge variation of foods and dishes, helps me shit on the street also keeping my toilet clean
>>
American, because it basically includes all other countries.

French, solely for their superior bread.
>>
I think I'll go with Italian and Chinese. That's what I mostly eat/cook already anyway and I don't miss other cuisines
>>
>>7570066
>American, because it basically includes all other countries.

Nope. You get steak, potatoes, bbq, mac and cheese, casseroles, and other such stuff. You can't include donner kebab because you had it in Turkey town in some American city.

That would make this thread pointless.
>>
Mexican and French
>>
Mexican (American): what I can cook the best

Indian: for the same reasons everyone else listed, but I also quite like indian sweets
>>
>>7569969
>Common sense broad definitions. (You can say "Chinese" food to mean the collective exported cuisine of East Asia)
Is this a thinly veiled shitpost thread?
>>
Thai and Peruvian.

Somtam and ceviche all day every day.
>>
>Common sense broad definitions. (You can say "Chinese" food to mean the collective exported cuisine of East Asia)
That's pretty dumb.
>>
I am from Italy.
I choose American and Singaporean/Malaysian.

With Italy's regional cuisines, I can have a little Hungarian, a little German, a little Spanish, a little Austrian, a little North African and a little Lebanese and with SG/MY, I get a little Indonesian, a little Thai, a little English, a little Indian, a lot of Chinese and a little Sri Lankan.

And I just like American homecooking in general. When it's not 'combine canned this with boxed that and bake' sort of stuff.
>>
Cantonese and Northern Indian food desu

I'm a Creole amerifat so all my bases are covered
>>
>>7569969
Ethiopian and Thai
>>
Greek and Italian
German by home country
>>
>>7570074

>you can't include donner kebab

Nobody cares about fucking kebab, and I'll never understand why yuros think they're the greatest thing in the world. Do you really not have anything else over there? You do.
>>
>>7569969
Japanese/Mexican

All I want is sushi, pho/ramen, tacos, burritos, and nachos.
>>
I'd say the Indian and French cuisine.
>>
>>7570913
Pho isn't Mexican or Japanese and is not at all similar to ramen wtf
>>
>>7569969
Thai and Italian.

It's basically everything I eat anyway.
>>
>>7571216
>not at all similar to ramen wtf

Well, it's similar in that they're both noodles served in a long-simmered broth. But yeah, the other ingredients tend to differ.
>>
File: SoupFinal1.jpg (585 KB, 2036x1683) Image search: [Google]
SoupFinal1.jpg
585 KB, 2036x1683
>>7571322
Might as well incorporate chicken noodle into that list ugh pho is fucking disgusting
>>
>>7569969
Italian and American
I just love meat and italian food
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.