[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the fool proof diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: FireDiet.jpg (55 KB, 300x625) Image search: [Google]
FireDiet.jpg
55 KB, 300x625
Sup /ck/, I recently thought of a surefire way to lose weight for you fat fucks out there

I call it the Fire Dietâ„¢

The rule is, everything you eat must be drenched in hot sauce. Not just any old sauce, it has to really be hot. Something like Dave's insanity sauce or hotter. Also, no milk.

The idea is to make eating unenjoyable and painful. Since the sauce will mask the taste of anything you eat, you can start eating healthier foods (since you can't taste them anyway).

What do you guys think?
>>
>>7567974
Good luck while you're on the toilet
>>
I've taken to using a 500,000 scoville sauce on anything I eat. Basically does exactly what you say, I can only eat small amounts to ease the discomfort. A bowl of soup easily takes like 45 minutes to eat because I need to cool my mouth off between every spoonful.

>>7567985
This is completely true. Crapping it out is way worse that taking it in.
>>
If drenching everything in hot sauce kept you thin why are so many blacks fat
>>
or, you could just, like, eat less?

amerilards are retarded
>>
>>7568205
>there are no fat people outside the USA
>>
>>7567974
Pepper extract sauces are so good in the mouth, but too much gives me stomach cramps like none other. Like the kind where you have to take the nastiest diarrhea, but you don't actually have to go, so you sit there holding your stomach or just sitting on the toilet hoping for it to pass.
>>
>>7568205
Leave it to yuropoors to rage about America when it was never even mentioned
>>
>>7567974
consuming that much hotsauce would be dangerous. the vinegar in the hotsauce would damage your kidneys
>>
File: tKKLeZaJ_400x400.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tKKLeZaJ_400x400.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>7567974
K.. Keep me posted.
>>
>>7570177
No, it wouldn't be much hot sauce at all. Because you wouldn't want to eat that much hot sauce
>>
>need to lose some weight? why not just try fucking hurting yourself every time you eat and removing the sensation of taste from your daily experience
lifehack culture is one of the worst things to come out of the internet
>>
>>7567974

Have you ever heard of gastritis and stomach ulcers?
>>
File: CcfN5a5WAAAXhLh.jpg (27 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
CcfN5a5WAAAXhLh.jpg
27 KB, 439x550
>>7570349
>removing the sensation of taste
Mate this is the most taste intensive diet there is
>>
I call this one, "The real fool proof diet".
It is guaranteed to help you lose weight

>Step 1
Put the fucking fork down fatty
>Step 2
Congratulations, you're done.
>>
>>7570471

Sure, but what makes you think that hot sauce causes them?
>>
sounds like gastrointestinal distress and a burnt anus
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.