[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /ck/, can you please help me out? My gf's and my 5th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: MLxVL3Q.jpg (182 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
MLxVL3Q.jpg
182 KB, 675x1200
Hi /ck/, can you please help me out?

My gf's and my 5th "anniversary" is coming up and I thought I'd cook her something really nice that I haven't cooked for her before. I don't have a lot of experience cooking but I can make some basic meals from scratch. Mainly I have trouble with gravy and I'm unsure about how to prepare meat aside from "throw it in a pan until it's well-done".

Thing is I basically have to cook it he day after I arrive home from a work trip meaning I'll have time to buy basic iingredients but no time to marinate anything.

I was going to try making meat loaf but my mom made one for us last weekend so I'm not sure about that. do you have any other ideas? I live in Germany, if that matters.

Pork should be avoided (no, we're not muslims, she just doesn't usually like the taste) as should curry (I dislike it).
>>
how'd that duck make tire tracks
>>
>>7566974
take her to coldstone
>>
First of all cake. Woman love cake and anything with shugar in it.
You can make one easy day before. Get a heart shaped pan for sponge cake and frosting can be store bought or make some yourself from cream cheese and whipping cream. In case you end up to tired to make anything cake and champagne saves the day. Also cook syrup (water and shugar) and drench cake layers with it to keep moist. Store in cake bell to avoid fridge like taste. All done in advance (maybe with help of your mother) and will please any female.
Second pasta or salad. No cooking skills required for pasta except of ability to set a timer. Salad is easy peasy. Grilled chicken salad for example. Also females enjoy "healthy" meals.
Third wine. Or champagne. It's a celebration and good excuse to buy something nice. White chilled, red at room temperature.
And last not least strawberry lube.
>>
>>7566992
Nobody knows.

>>7566999
I don't live in the US, Australian Satan, and I want to make something myself. Money's a bit tight this month because we went on vacation and I take her out relatively often.

>>7567054
First of all, thanks for the suggestions. Here are my thoughts.
> pasta
I make that pretty often.
> grilled chicken salad
Sounds good as a starter, she has been on a healthy food trip lately. Do you reckon it'll pass as a full meal? Maybe I should get some ciabatta bread to go with it, and/or something else?
> cake
I was thinking more along the lines of dinner but cake is always really nice, I agree. Last year for valentine's day I made her one with cherries in the dough and bananas on top which was fucking delicious and looked nice.
> wine or champagne
Are there alternatives that do not have an alcoholic taste?

Hmm, cake or salad...
>>
>>7566992
>tire
>tir
>ti
>i

Americuck detected
>>
>>7567677
>getting mad at how Americans spell words

Butthurt Eurocuck detected
>>
>dating for 5 years
>not married yet
Just admit you don't love her and move on.
>>
>>7566974
Take her out for a decent meal, preferably at a place with waiters and a nice menu that isn't part of a chain. Don't fuck up by trying to be sweet in a way that you can't handle.
>>
>>7567686
Dating this long is normal in Europe. I'm Dutch and have been in a relationship for 6 years now.
>>
>>7567686
She was 14 when we met and I was 19. Not a good time to marry.

>>7567690
I do that pretty often and I thought it would be a nice touch to try something new. I know some basic stuff like different pasta sauces, mashing veggies and meat together to create something that tastes good, various egg recipies etc. Plus again, money's a bit tight right now.
>>
>>7567709
..pedo
>>
>>7567717
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Germany

Plus you're pedo if you're into children, and she definitely didn't look like a child anymore, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>7567722
It's not ok you faggot. I cannot imagine dating a kid as a 19 year old.
>>
>>7567732
It's okay, you Americans can die from buying a turbo Hayabusa the day you turn 18 with barely any riding lessons but at least you're safe from titties in the media and buying beer before you're 18 lol.
I'm trying to talk about food though.
>>
>>7566974
>dating for 5 years

You'd better wife that before mahmoud decides to rape her and throw acid on her face. Shit or get off the pot hans.
>>
>>7567709
The best thing you can do for the anniversary is walk away.
Let her lead her own life and start yours over with the intention of making better decisions in the future.
>>
>>7567840
Nigga I'm 24 and she's 19 now. Life is good. I am not dropping her now.
>>
>>7567752
I'm Dutch you faggot.
>>
>>7567847
C'mon man stop it with the hostilities.
Physically she was adult already and mentally it didn't do her any wrong so why the fuck not?
>>
>>7567852
Girls are NOT mentally adult at 14.

Source: used to be 14, had 14 year old friends.
14 year olds are children.
>>
>>7567844
I feel extremely sorry for her. I hope she gets the guts to dump you and figure out what she wants for herself

On topic, make stuffed mushrooms rockefeller for starter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX6V3F5bnek&nohtml5=False

Follow with rack of lamb:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Aqtp8o1Lw&nohtml5=False
>>
>>7567732
I'm 27 and dated a 21 year old. I got the fuck out of that, because god damn 21 years old and still had the mentality of a child.
>>
>>7567854
This Anon is right, OP
You are in a fucked up relationship.
>>
>>7567852
Also, what you did is called grooming.
Leave the poor girl alone.
>>
>>7567854
>>7567857
Jesus Christ you guys are stuffed up. There's a reason the age of consent is at that age, she's matured into a young adult just fine and every major step in the relationship was on her initiative, because I had reservations and told her to take it at her own pace.
> the poor child, she's the victim, she dindu nuffin

>>7567857
I'll look into those, thank you.

>>7567861
Cool how you assume my relationship is fucked just based on her age when you know nothing about her or my behaviour and mind. Our relationship is more stable than that of anyone else my age that I know.
>>
>>7567859
> my anecdote proves that no relationship with any girl under the age of XX can function

Look at it this way:
TONS of girls lose their virginity at 14 or earlier. Not just here, but in America as well.
Is it better for them to have that experience with a random guy from their class who dumps them after a week or two because his actions are mandated by his pubescent dick and he wants to fuck 100 other girls, or is it better for them to get a loving, caring boyfriend who encourages them to make their own decisions, sticks with them and is the voice of reason when their hormones take over?
>>
>>7567880
Don't greentext that, if anything my anecdote proves the opposite. I'm saying that it doesn't matter whether they are 14 or 21, women are children until they turn into hot cougar milfs.
>>
>>7567880
>19yo boy isn't ruled by his dick
>make their own decisions
>voice of reason when their hormones take over

You're trying real hard to justify your shit. It's still shit.
>>
>>7567880
Holy fuck you really ARE grooming her.
>>
make a picnic.
bitches love picnics.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.