[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow LIDL, being the only supermarket that i can reach on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: murrica2.png (3 MB, 634x4157) Image search: [Google]
murrica2.png
3 MB, 634x4157
Tomorrow LIDL, being the only supermarket that i can reach on foot, will bring me american claptastic dishes.

What to buy?
What to combine?
How to get the best heart attack?
>>
>>7566759
Just get the Jim Beam and forget all about how you can't cook for shit.

Alternatively, learn to cook basic shit and you could make more than half of the shit on that menu for less than half the cost.

This is your American friend, reminding you that you are worthless. You AND your horrible country with its horrible monopoly money.
>>
>>7566766
>antimage.png
>>
>>7566766
be nice>>7566759
pulled pork pancakes jim beam white label. kind of sad everyone seems to think we only eat fried and processed foods but oh well.
>>
>>7566759
Except for the criddles and the pulled pork there is nothing on there you cant buy all year round in German supermarkets
> holy shit muffins and peanut butter?! How exotic
>>
What's with the fucking Lidl ad campaign on /ck/ lately? 2 threads within 24 hours
>>
File: tendies.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
I have never seen soda bottles like that in America

Get the tendies, fries, rib sandwich and Oreo ice cream cones for maximum diabeetus
>>
>>7566759
>selling pork in germany

Good lord is that even legal?
>>
File: murica-1.gif (348 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
murica-1.gif
348 KB, 400x300
>mfw American Style Burger Slices
>mfw traditional all-American homestyle Hahnchenbrustfiletstucke, just like mom used to make
>mfw kanada
>mfw Israel sues America for stealing the secret formula of Bamba

If you can buy only one thing, make it a bottle of Arizona green tea.
>>
>>7566759
Jim beam, bbq sauce (although my guess is it isn't the greatest), pulled pork, maple syrup. If you get the fries I'll fucking cock slap you because I could teach you to make french fries homemade easily. The same goes with pancakes.
>>
>>7566759
The peanut butter is pretty good and affordable, maple syrup is edible and okay, the oreo ice cream tastes great
>>
>>7566978
Pepsi and Coke just started using those bottles for their basic colas and diet colas in the grocery where I live. MN downtown.
>>
>>7566759
>Arizona Tea
>Jim Beam
>popcorn
>American snack box

I'd stay away from the meat.
>>
>>7566759
>negative nintey nine cents
shiiiet
>>
>>7567259
Sarcastic LOL

Except pork is more deeply entrenched in our cuisine than it is in yours, and you've been bowing to Jews for over a century.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.