[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best actually spicy fast food items you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
What are the best actually spicy fast food items you've had? There's a lot of "ghost pepper" advertising lately but nothing close to the real thing. The ghost pepper sauce from taco bell was the only one i've had that actually made me sweat a bit, but it's not close to a real ghost pepper
>>
these were tasty as well
>>
>>
>>7565778
I miss the diablo sauce
>>
>>7565778
For me it's the spicy mcchicken, the best chicken sandwich.
>>
>>7565778
honestly nothing that was ever super hot. I eat spicy shit all the time but im not going to eat some ghost pepper shit just because its spicy. when you KNOW its going to overpower everything else I don't see how its satisfying. I guess I get it if you're with friends and you're just looking for a fun different thing to try. otherwise nah.

I remember wendy's used to have a decently spicy chicken sandwich that was really good.
>>
>>7565806
I would commit genocide to get the diablo sauce back and the volcano menu
>>
>>7565778
That wasn't even spicy. I was disappointed.
>>
>>7565790
Wendy's brought those and some spicy chicken sandwich back for this/next month
>>
>>7565991
I don't get why they would discontinue the diablo sauce. I can see making the volcano menu limited time, since like the mcrib it'll sell more when it's back due to demand. But not even offering packets of diablo sauce is retarded. I got tbell much more often when they offered it just because the sauce made the meal for me, without it I don't go there much
>>
>>7565790
Them ghost fries were actually pretty good. The chicken sandwich, not so much.
>>
>>7565778
that Ghost Pepper thing was the closest to actual heat you can probably get from fast food.
At least Publix stocks habanero peppers which will kick a lot of people in the balls. I've built up my tolerance to those though so now the most I can do is go to the flea market and buy some hot sauces. Find a list of scoville ratings online and search out a bottle that's around your level
>>
So, were those actual ghost peppers, or just diced jalapenos? I've had spicier jalapenos from the super market than anything at fast food.

Maybe it's like the wasabi being green horseradish bullshit they get away with.
>>
>>7566112
The taco bell one at least was much spicier than jalapenos, it probably had a hint of ghost pepper that was extremely diluted, maybe closer to straight up habeneros. It wasn't true ghost pepper spicy, but much spicier than anything I've had at fast food restaurants
>>
>>7565778
Threads about spicy foods make me wanna cry because there are no spicy food where I live.
>>
>>7565778
Jalapeno double from McDonalds.
They stuff it with jalapenos
>>
>>7566145
Whitesville?
>>
>>7566157
Yep, Siberia. Habanero Tabasco is the spiciest things you will find here.
>>
>>7566152
This. Goddamn they're so fucking good.
>>
File: you poor soul.gif (851 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
you poor soul.gif
851 KB, 250x185
>>7566162
Any spicy foods from Siberia that dont use hot sauce?
>>
>>7566152
>tfw no more jalapeno double

Fuck me, it's the only thing I still liked on the menu. Damn their every day breakfast pushing it over.
>>
There will never be actual super hot items from commercial places, its too risky to get sued for various reasons.
>>
Not an item but tacotime's "hotter" sauce is a killer and I love spicy food. I put some in a burrito once and had no drink handy except the ice left over and I sucked on ice chips to cool the burn. Despite that its tasty as fuck
>>
THOSE FUCKING GHOST PEPPER THINGS RAPED MY ANUS

I ate 3 of them and I remember running around naked in my bathroom pouring ice cold water on my butthole while taking a leaky shit
>>
>>7566717

Bullshit, I bet that's a typical afternoon for you.
>>
>>7565883
Tasty but I quit eating them. That stuff is like the bologna of poultry
>>
>>7565799
This isn't very spicy; but it's actually pretty tasty. I like it a lot.
>>
File: redburgerbk[1].jpg (50 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
redburgerbk[1].jpg
50 KB, 876x493
>>7565778
>>
>>7565806
Yea it was good. I only got to try it a couple times and can barely remember how it tasted but I know I thought the flavor was interesting and the heat level was high. I think I remember it tasting sort of brighter and more citrusy than the others, whereas fire sauce is more a deep and almost smokey flavor.

>>7565883
The best fast food meme.
>>
>>7565806
>>7565991
>>7566010
>>7568673
Taco Grunt here. It's coming back. Don't know when for sure, but I think it's at the end of the month.
>>
File: zQVX6YX[1].jpg (20 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
zQVX6YX[1].jpg
20 KB, 275x350
Miracles are dead

>even if they did bring it back, they would charge $20 now
>>
>>7568647
of course its not. only basic eating faggots eat at fast food dumps often enough for them to base any of their menu on them.
>>
Not fast food, but red robin's fiery ghost tavern burger was pretty spicy.
>>
>>7565778
Didn't have the ghost pepper, but damn the habanero was good
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 615x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 615x923
>>7566192
This. The level of spicy I actually want I can only get at Indian or Thai restaurants. National or even regional chains won't make shit hotter than a decent jalapeƱo it seems
>>
File: meltdown_dominos.jpg (57 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
meltdown_dominos.jpg
57 KB, 400x281
Any of you bongs remember this? Normally hate Domino's, but this was pretty great.
>>
>>7570300
What the fuck are they cooking with to need respirators?
>>
>>7571312
Cooking very spicy things at high heat over a wok or something similar can aerosolize the oils and irritate your eyes or lungs if exposed to it all day.
>>
>>7565790
Tried those while drunk last night and they were pretty dank.
>>
>>7565778
I've developed a bit of a vindaloo habit recently used to avoid them because they were more about the hotness than the taste. Eventually i started thinking the curry houses were making them milder as to me they didnt taste any hotter than a madras, but that turned out to be my newly developed spice tolerance as my dad tried a spoonful which nearly blew the arse of him
>>
>implying fast food companies will ever make a truly spicy food

You limit your consumer base that way.
>>
>>7568749
Oh god if you are somehow still here are the daredevil loaded grillers ever coming back?
>>
>>7565883

do they even make these anymore? i haven't had a spicy mcchicken in years, haven't seen it on the menu.

was hella good though.
>>
>>7571267
>american style mustard
into the trash it goes.
>>
>>7571445
You sound like a Brit (we love our curries)
Although vindaloo is hotter than a Madras, they are different curries mate (or should be)

If you make up a quick curry try using a jar of Pataks Phall sauce,(they sell it in Morrisons) After frying off your meat in a madras paste, I tend to used cubed belly pork or chicken, add the Phall and simmer for a bit . .. it's good stuff.
>>
>>7565778
Man I miss those.

Not spicy but Beefy Crunch Burrito is back on Thursday and I can't fucking wait. Best Taco Bell item ever.

Chicken Flatbread is a close second but even if they brought it back it wouldn't be as good because the chicken is different.
>>
>>7565806
I used to mix the fire and Diablo sauce. I thought that they worked deliciously in tandem.
>>
>>7565778
probably the Doritos Flamas Taco with the chile-lime shell.
>>
>>7573514
Different Taco Grunt here, they could come back next year or later in the summer, who knows.
>>
I love hot shit, dominated the Chipotle and habanero with ease, but ghost pepper kicked my ass and I couldn't finish. I was taken aback, since I did that Wendy's ghost pepper burger no problem.

Is this promotion still going? I want to redeem myself.
>>
>>7565778
for some reason the little tortilla strips they put in there makes it look 100 times more appetizing

same with fries in burritos, no idea why
>>
>>7571371
that is very, extremely true. i learned this one the hard way.
>>
>>7565790

These were good, but not spicy at all.
>>
>>7568671
The angry whopper last year was spicier. Pisses me off.
>>
>>7571312
Genuinely a biohazard.
>>
File: 20160416_003525[1].jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160416_003525[1].jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>7565806
Still have these from last summer
I need to ration them out carefully
>>
File: 1406843727907.png (59 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
1406843727907.png
59 KB, 571x515
>>7565991
>tfw you realize that for once, there was a fast food place with a hot sauce with an acceptable level of heat, and you may never experience it again
>>
>>7569777
They still carry the ghost pepper ketchup, get it every time
>>
File: image.jpg (712 KB, 1854x1559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712 KB, 1854x1559
Zaxbys insane sauce is the spiciest thing I've had at an actual chain. It's the least tasty of all their sauces and ofcoarse not as hot as local wing joints crazy sauces but it'll hurt. Hotter than a hobanero 4 sure
>>
>>7576173
>>7576235

>always hate spicy things
>especially hot sauce, very sensitive to heat
>suddenly intense cravings for spicy stuff
>roommate's Tapatio on everything
>go to taco bell for the first time since maybe liking their sauces, grab a fistful of Fire sauce
>it's fucking meek, weak, petty bullshit, no heat, and I only started liking spicy things like two weeks ago

Who is this shit for? I was kinda scared Fire might be too spicy for my neophyte ass, grabbed a ton of Hot and some Verde but surely no adult male could think this was firey, right?
>>
>>7576317
My cat puked after eating a packet. What a pussy.
>>
>>7573588
>he couldn't handle the heat
>>
>>7571312
It's not even seated on his face right ffs. He just put that shit on for the picture lmao
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.