[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Onion Hands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1439581086329.png (206 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
1439581086329.png
206 KB, 430x318
I made a Genovese sauce today and my hands still smell like onions. I washed them in vinegar. Any tips of making them not smell like onion.
>>
Why are you sniffing your hands
>>
Holy fuck mom, you browse 4chan?

Anyway, squirt some lemon juice into your palm and lather it all over your hands. This worked for me a few days ago.

>tfw a girl tells you your fingers smell too much like onions and won't let you stick them in her mouth after finger fucking her
>>
>>7563906
1. chop some garlic
2. now they smell like garlic instead of onions

problem solved
>>
>>7563906
Every time I sip my beer I can smell the onion on my hands.
>>
>>7563913
1. smear shit all over hands
2. now hands smell like shit instead of onions

That is a brilliant Idea, I'll go do it right away.
>>
>cooking neapolitan food
Good show, lad.
As for the onion smell, I've never had that problem. I just wash my hands before and after. If your nails are long, maybe some onion-y bits got under there. Try cleaning under there and/or trimming them.
>>
>>7563943
I cut my nails the other day. It's the palm of my hand. I cut 2.5kg of onions, I'm going to do this lemon thing once I finish of my beer.
>>
>>7563949
Odd. Perhaps your skin just keeps odours better than mine does or something. Or you use shittier soap.
>>
>>7563954
>>7563949
Or shittier knives that don't cut clean, forcing him to put a lot of pressure on the onion to cut them.

>>7563906
I've used fresh parsley to remove unwanted smells. Just mash up a handful between your palms. Spinach also works.
>>
>>7563954
I washed hands in vinegar and then hand washed all the dishes while it was cooking. It's only my left hand. It might because I quit smoking 6 months ago and I can smell shit now.
>>
>>7563962
I have Shun Knives, they probably do need to be sharpened though.
>>
>>7563906
Shit knife, shit skills or both. Get gud stinky
>>
>>7563974
Can I study under you sensei, I must learn to chop the fly from the air? Wax on Whack off?
>>
I just rub my hands with the back of a stainless steel spoon and a bit of soap, right after cutting onions or garlic, works like a charm.
>>
>>7563987
Forgot about this, worked a treat. Thanks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.