[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how often do you drink chocolate milk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20140301-WA0001.jpg (72 KB, 493x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140301-WA0001.jpg
72 KB, 493x450
how often do you drink chocolate milk?
>>
Never, because I'm an adult. I drink water, coffee and beer.
>>
>>7563536
That literally looks like shit.
>>
everyday for breakfast
and because im an adult, im not so insecure that i need to justify my drinking habits
>>
>>7563539
you only think you're an adult

otherwise you wouldn't post shit like this
>>
>>7563536

Honestly I can't remember the last time I've drank chocolate milk. In general I try to avoid dairy but there are a few exceptions.

When it comes to the stuff I drink, I don't drink much besides water, coffee/tea, and alcohol mostly wine, whiskey, vodka and gin, sometimes beer. I do drink juice sometimes but I don't drink soda at all or milk.

I've noticed that if I drink milk or eat cheese, the next day I will have pimples. I finished accutane in November and my skin has been 99% clear, but just the other day I had a bit of cheese along with a bowl of cream of mushroom soup and I have 2 small pimples on my face. So for me it's just a hormonal thing I guess.
>>
>>7563536
did someone poop on your food?
>>
>>7563539
>>7563571
obsession over adulthood is in itself childish, because like children you wish to meet this magical quota adults have.

Do and eat whatever you want, that's the meaning of being an adult.
>>
>>7563536
Everyday before bedtime.

>2 tbspoon dark unsweetened cocoa powder
>1 cup spelt, buckweat or rice milk
>2:30" microwave
>>
>>7563620
Do you get tucked in after that?
>>
File: jessica-chastain.jpg (178 KB, 1200x1695) Image search: [Google]
jessica-chastain.jpg
178 KB, 1200x1695
>>7563620
does mommy Chastain give you a good night tuggy?
>>
>>7563536
Rarely. Never been big on chocolate and it's extra effort to mix the syrup in. Drink a gallon+ a week of regular milk though.
>>
>>7563595
>if I drink milk or eat cheese, the next day I will have pimples
I'm glad I don't have your genetics because I'd be one pimple faced goober.
>>
>>7563620
Not a single thing you listed is milk you hipster cunt.
>>
oh man i gotta shit real bad there's not a bathroom in site oh my god it hurts so much my fucking stomach what am i gonna do oh my goodness there it is there's relief right over there that bun with a small portion of cheese on it thank the good lord i can take a shi~ PTHRRRRLLBP whew felt so good just need to cleanse my poop coated ass with this small glass of water SPLASH SPLASH whew what a relief no i can go on with my day good thing for that hot dog bun lalala
>>
>>7563536
I drink it when I eat breakfast at a hotel. Coffee, water and a nice chocolate milk with breakfast. I almost never have any at the house or elsewhere so it's a real treat.
>>
>>7563725
Good to know that the tuglife has reached /ck/
>>
>>7563552
Real man right here
>>
Almost every night. I haven't found a better chaser for straight vodka.
>>
Every morning with some waffles. I don't like the taste of plain milk.
>>
>>7563536
when it goes on sale
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.