[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what's that one thing that's objectively terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 261221_1.jpg (382 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
261221_1.jpg
382 KB, 1024x768
So, what's that one thing that's objectively terrible to eat, but you love it to goddamn bits?

for me it's that crappy cheese dip that you buy in gas stations, it's the reason I can't afford a crack habit.
>>
>>7563257
Those burritos that are less than 40 cents. I like the beef and green chili flavor. They churn my gut every time.
>>
I put a bunch of soda crackers in my mouth and then pour orange juice in with them. It's salty sweet.
>>
File: kc or quit.gif (29 KB, 216x170) Image search: [Google]
kc or quit.gif
29 KB, 216x170
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 197x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 197x211
With loads of black pepper and cock sauce
>>
>>7563257

Take out burger from the French restaurant up the street

Brioche meme bun, grilled beef, crispy bacon, Gruyere cheese, lettuce, tomato, garlic aioli, side of fries and a pickled pepperoncini

The Gruyere blows cheddar the fuck out
>>
>>7563480

You realize you fagged up this thread right?
>>
>>7563487

I'm sorry I don't find pleasure in stuffing myself with childrens snacks and frozen microwavable meals.
>>
File: ff2.jpg (367 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ff2.jpg
367 KB, 1600x1200
>>7563257
7-11's hot food. When I was little 7-11 was basically the only thing within biking distance that wasn't a cow or a powerline, and my dad and I would ride out there, have a snack, and ride back. When I got older we'd smoke dope, walk to a new one that had opened much closer, and abuse the hell out of the "X number of things at a dollar each" deals they have. Jalapeno cream cheese taquitos still taste like pure joy to me.
>>
>>7563505

I can't eat 711 food. Everytime I do it's good for 20 minutes and then my stomach feels like shit.
>>
File: Tastee Earth.jpg (393 KB, 2310x1190) Image search: [Google]
Tastee Earth.jpg
393 KB, 2310x1190
>>7563492
Ironic fedoraposting is still fedoraposting. Be quiet.
>>
>>7563512

>People who are not manchildren who like childrens food are fedora gentlemen

How about just average normal adult?
>>
File: 0040649580369_A.jpg (34 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
0040649580369_A.jpg
34 KB, 380x380
>>
>>7563492
But that's the whole point of /ck/
I think at most 30% of this board actually cooks
>>
>>7563257
Cured meats. I really like them but they give me awful heartburn. Salami, Dukes beef sticks, and pepperoni. Also slim jims
>>
The mash potato and gravy cups at KFC/Red rooster/other chicken places
>>
>>7563686
Less than that.
>>
>>7563505
Oh man, I still love their hot food. They have something called a buffalo chicken roller, which is literally just a 5 inch stick of chicken, but i still can't help myself, I get 2 whenever I swing by, hell if I know i'm passing a 7-11 I'll plan my entire day's meals around em.
>>
File: Ramen.jpg (208 KB, 498x398) Image search: [Google]
Ramen.jpg
208 KB, 498x398
Throw out the broth with 1/8 of the seasoning mixed with the noodles. 1/2 tbsp of butter mixed with garlic powder, red & black pepper. Been doing it now for 23 years.
>>
There's a couple fast food joints in my route to work. Every now and again (usually when I'm working a double) I'll stop in and get the biggest, most 'murrican thing on the menu and destroy it. So worth the pain.
>>
File: star.jpg (498 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
498 KB, 1500x1500
Starburst, I guess. Really the only thing bad for me I buy somewhat regularly.
>>
>ITT: poorfags
>>
>>7563257
Chili dogs. I have no love for bad chili, squishy buns or cheap hot dogs, but put those things together with some chopped onion and I love it.
>>
>>7563257
Turkey Drummers.
I keep a bag or two around in the freezer as emergency food. Zero effort required, tasty, fills a hole, and there's plenty of calories in them.

Also, pickled eggs are fucking delicious. Not many people can tolerate them, but they're great with fish and chips.
Hard to eat, though, because if you take too big a bite it stops you breathing somehow.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.