[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
lunch
>>
>>7561614
I eat cloves of garlic between slices of cheddar cheese.
>>
I'd probably end up in the ER if I ate that much garlic. Damn
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
almost finish
>>
>>7561614
Good taste.
>>
File: Nosferatu.jpg (45 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu.jpg
45 KB, 512x384
>pic is OP
>>
>>7561647
Is that garlic salt on garlic?
>>
I had a really bad asthma attack once and I was stuck without my inhaler. Panicing, I ran to the Internet to see if there was a home remedy and people online said raw garlic can open airways in your body so I probably ate a whole bulb and chased it down with a fuckload of water. I had to walk in the heat of a Brooklyn summer, full of water and garlic, smelling like God knows what, red in the face, and barely breathing to my pharmacy.
>>
File: 1432922574973.jpg (492 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1432922574973.jpg
492 KB, 1200x1600
they're better if you roast them first OP
>>
>>7561711
>smelling of God knows what
Probably garlic
>>
>>7561730
>leaving the skin on
Disgusting
>>
Your coworkers must love you, OP
>>
>>7561747
you just squeeze them out really easy or just use a toothpick
>>
>>7561730
>a fucking puddle of oil
It's like you want the US army to bring freedom to your lunch
>>
>>7561757
im the worst when it comes to this.

Gyro - Extra Tzaziki, extra onions
Falafel - extra garlic sauce, extra onions, extra humus, turnips.
>>
>>7561711
Did it work?
>>
>>7561763

fuck off namefag
>>
>>7561823
>It's like you want the US army to bring freedom to your lunch
Kek.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.