[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my shopping cart. The chicken and cereal were on sale and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
Rate my shopping cart. The chicken and cereal were on sale and I have homemade peanut butter to go with the bread.
>>
>>7561539
>publix meat
over priced every single time, even on sale, and it's the same shit wal-mart has.
good thing you don't have a family, or you'd be eating like a king and they'd just get vegetables
>>
>>7561539
>>7561550
>vegetable fed
Is this meme? What else could they possibly feed chickens with?

I usually get my chicken breasts from fresh market on tuesdays for 2.99/lb, you probably have a fresh market if you have a publix OP. I don't have a walmart near me somehow and I'd rather pay a little more to not be around fat retards.
>>
>>7561539

>4.49/lb for chicken breast
>paying extra for thin cut chicken breast

You're a goof. And you know you can slice them yourself, right?
>>
File: MaterBiBag-onStand21.jpg (57 KB, 250x386) Image search: [Google]
MaterBiBag-onStand21.jpg
57 KB, 250x386
>>7561539
Why is your chicken and ginger not in a bag? What is wrong with you?
>>
>one garlic clove

kek
>>
>>7561634
grain

>>7561539
>reduced fat
KILL YOURSELF
>>
You went to Publix. You're already a winner.
>>
>>7561836
i usually buy breasts but the cutlets were buy one get one today
>>
>>7561898
i am not going to eat the outsides so why waste the plastic?
>>
>>7562200
tfw you always stuff some plastic bags into your pockets so you can use them as trash bags later on.

fuck the system.
>>
>Shit tiny carrots
>Reduced fat milk
>wheat bread
>Cereal

What are you 12? Learn to get some fucking taste.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.