[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of these bean and cheese burritos? Also how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20160411_072639.jpg (917 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160411_072639.jpg
917 KB, 2560x1536
What do you think of these bean and cheese burritos?
Also how do you make bean and cheese burritos?
>>
>>7560492
Those tortillas look fucked. Maybe they're reheated? Either way, covering them with avocado seems a good call.
>>
>>7560492
What kinda sauce is that?
>>
>>7560492
I usually mix up some beans, cheese, and burritos, but that's just me.
>>
>>7560492
That fucking blob of store bought guac on top of the mexican kebab knock-offs... disgusting
>>
>>7560501
Leftover Taco Bell sauce, I save them
>>
>>7560516
>mexican kebab knock-offs

What?
>>
>>7560492

The beans don't have enough lard (wrong color and texture)
The tortillas don't appear to be grilled
Plain, mushy avacado on top, not true guac
Guac never belongs on bean and cheese burritos to begin with
Appears to be enchilada sauce on top which is just madness

Would rate 3/10
Those burritos were likely made by the hands of a white man.
>>
op do you live on just bean and cheese burritos?
>>
Looks like a baby shit on the tortillas that and adult shit in.
>>
Simple, yet robust
>>
what the hell is that guac doing on top? how are u supposed to eat that and not make a mess?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.