[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chuck E Cheese is rolling out a spaghetti and meatballs pizza.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Chuck E Cheese is rolling out a spaghetti and meatballs pizza.

I don't have a family, and the one time I went to Chuck E Cheese alone (to play the arcade games), holy shit did they think I was weird. I'm amazed they even let me in.

Think this might be worth doing a takeout order? Do they even do takeout?
>>
You could always bribe a child to pretend to be yours. I had to do that at Legoland once and it worked pretty well.
>>
>>7558368
you can bribe children to do all sorts of things
>>
Not a weird thread at all.
>>
>>7558345
Why don't you just make your own?

How hard could it be, compared to say, figuring out how to go to Chuck E Cheese just to get a shitty pizza?
>>
>>7558345
Go with a girl. I went when I was 20 with a girl and they accepted it easier
>>
>>7558345
I'm speechless
>>
>>7558345
It sounds like you have enough of your own spaghetti OP. Try a less spaghetti intensive life.
>>
>>7558345
Bribe a 12 year old loli to get the pizza for you.
>>
>>7558345
See>>7558441
Holy shit OP, I'd like to see you do better. Think about the choices you've made in life that led to you think going to a chuck e cheese alone was acceptable behavior.
>>
>>7558455

I just wanted to play the arcade games! The only alternative was a Dave & Buster's, and their selection of classic games left something to be desired. The Chuck E Cheese had Missile Command, Centipede, Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, and even Wizard of Wor.
>>
File: 20160407_122751486.jpg (24 KB, 349x315) Image search: [Google]
20160407_122751486.jpg
24 KB, 349x315
>>7558345

>going to Chuck e cheese alone to play arcades

Holy shit man, just go to Dave and Busters
>>
>>7558503

d&b fuckin sucks now. just a bunch of lightgun shooters and mobile games made big. no real arcade games anymore
>>
>>7558469
Oh, you should have just said that in the first place. My bad, and here I was thinking you were some kind of weirdo.
>>
File: 1412328050734.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1412328050734.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>7558523

Mines still got great arcades. The mobile shit is there, but plenty of good ones too.

Classic cabinets in the back too. I guess I need to go enjoy it more while it lasts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.