[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatd be the best fill for a pizza crust? I think garlic sauce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Whatd be the best fill for a pizza crust?

I think garlic sauce would do the thing.
>>
>>7558001
Hamburgers
>>
>>7558001
You already have toppings on the pizza. Why do you need a filled crust?
>>
>>7558023
He's a typical fat fuck aussie
>>
Totino's Pizza Rolls.
Sausage.
>>
Minced beef with melted mozzarella, green chilli and yellow mustard.
>>
A cheesy ranch sauce. Or spicy cheese. Or even red pepper flakes baked into the dough
>>
>>7558001
nacho cheese
>>
Nothing. Just a big, fluffy crust
>captcha: choose all pizzas
>>
I always like to fill mine with mayo and maybe some pretzel sticks when I'm up to it.
>>
cucumber
>>
>>7558977
Never heard of such. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>7559097
Why are you a vegan fag?
>>
>>7559126
why are you a cum guzzling fag?
>>
Extension cords
>>
Nutella.
>>
>>7558001
Nice gimmick to get the fat fucks of their ass to order pizza.
>>
twizzlers
>>
boneless buffalo wings
>>
>ctrl-f pop rocks
>no results
/ck/ needs to up its game
>>
>>7559209
Oh damn.

Yeah alright I'd try that.
>>
Spinach artichoke dip
>>
>>7559268
With powdered ranch seasoning on top of the crust. My god that sounds good
>>
Crab legs
>>
>>7559122
I'm a big fan of mayo in general, and I absolutely love the salty crunch that the pretzels give, so I think the two compliment each other really well. Give it a try sometime, you'll be surprised how delish it can be.
>>
>>7559664
Theatre falcon meat would be to more of my liking :^)))

:^)
>>
>>7558001
The bread on the top left pizza board looks like a giant penis
>>
>>7559657
thatd be nice
>>
I think straight cheese is perfect for the 'za.
>>
>>7560194
Lol, I see what you did there
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.