[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bit into a banana and found blood inside. I think I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1459285946755.jpg (53 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
1459285946755.jpg
53 KB, 437x437
Just bit into a banana and found blood inside. I think I'm gonna be sick. What could have caused this /ck/?
>inb4 AIDS that has been debunked supposedly
>>
>bananaids
>>
Getting AIDS from a banana would be a great story to tell at a party.
>>
Maybe you're tripping and you really bit into a penis.
>>
>>7557269
pics or no! you lying bastard it didnt happen
>>
Probably AIDS
>>
File: IMG_20160410_082415.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160410_082415.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
There was a lot more. It was only in one bite of the banana. Most of it wiped off on my finger when I broke this piece off.
At first I thought my mouth might be bleeding but it's not.
>>
It looked like fresh blood which would have been impossible for bananas bought two days ago...what could it be? It looked JUST like blood.
>>
ive seen pictures of the so-called "blood injected bananas" and it just looked like black mold. this looked like BLOOD. bright red, liquid blood. not part of the banana's tissue at all. like the blood you get from hemmerhoids.
>>
You have a picture of the receipt of the purchase of this banana?
>>
>>7557269
You prolly have AIDS and Ebola now. Report the blood to the banana company that was on the sticker. Send them a picture. Let them recall all their bananas and interrogate all their employees. Save the banana so that the CDC can quarantine it and the FBI can match the remaining blood to a biowarfare terrorist in their database. Write out your will and start handling your affairs now as you will probably be dead soon.
>>
>>7557328
it was at a hotel breakfast. they had no sticker but im 90% sure they are from Sams Club
>>
>>7557336
Doctor/scientist here. He actually has what is referred to as AIDS-bolla, and it turned him gay.
>>
File: 1453099673677.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453099673677.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
Thanks for all the serious answers and legitimate help guys. Apparently I posted this on /b/ mistakenly. The page style must be having errors.
>>
>>7557399
Contact your doctor and then a local news agency or something dude, the fuck kinda asneers you want?

And post these articles about blood injections in bananas, I wanna make sure I'm not in your area
>>
>>7557408
No. No. No. Itsa holy banana. Call the Pope.
>>
>banana
Just say it was a penis, this is a 18+ website.
>>
>>7557362
Cardinal/Abbot here, it's surely devil's work, and possibly a sign of imminent Dies Irae
>>
>>7557399
>posts a troll thread
>expects serious answers
Who the fuck posts fucked up "i just ate banana blood" thread in a fucking cooking forum?
Go ask in a /tg/ threads who else likes to masturbate with their favorite cards and see how that goes down.

At least shoop some pics next time, for fuck's sake.

Fuck off back to /b/.
>>
>>7557457
there is nothing troll about this. I'm waiting for somebody to be like "oh its rare but bananas occasionally produce red blood looking water" or some shit.
>>
>>7557457
Nah, he should go make 'elf slave wat do', that attracts a wider /tg/ audience.
>>
Still waiting for proof.
>>
>>7557269
even if it has hiv+ blood in it, you're not going to get hiv unless it was just recently injected and you have an open wound in your mouth
>>
>>7557649
I posted a picture of it. Like I said, most of the blood(looking liquid) wiped off on my hand when I broke the banana to take the picture. I thought my tooth or hand was bleeding but they're not
>>
Bananas are the opposite of street lights. For street lights green means go, yellow means slow down, and red means stop. For bananas Yellow means go, green means slow down, red means where the fuck did you get that banana!
>>
>>7557742
not opposite but i appreciate M. Deadberg
he had some dumb ass jokes too
"sesame seeds we never gave em a chance man..what the fuck is a sesame?!"

back in the 90s when Americans didnt know what a sesame was but knew damn well what was on a big mac this joke worked
>>
File: Bleeding-Gums.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Bleeding-Gums.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>7557269
BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH
>>
>>7557940
OP here, literally brushed and mouthwashed less than an hour before eating said banana
>>
>>7557462
Then go search an actual botanical or medical forum, where 300 people with legitimate information would have already fucking said it if "blood bananas" were in any way a common occurrence or recent epidemic.

Instead, you make a big deal about AIDS in your food just so some anonymous schmuck can tell you "you're fine" so you can go back to shitting up more threads with your useless drivel. Do us a favor and jump in front of a speeding car before whatever pathogens are in the banana can kill you first.
>>
>>7557976
Well there you go, you were probably still bleeding from having brushed them.

If not then go ask /x/.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.