[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /ck/ Any tips to remove burnt spaghetti stains like these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_0003.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0003.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Hello /ck/

Any tips to remove burnt spaghetti stains like these?

My Mom is gonna kill me.
>>
>>7557047
how the fuck did that happen?
>>
Boil a small amount of water with laundry detergent, water level being about half an inch or less from the bottom of the pot. You should see bubbling around the stains. Then try scrubbing the hell out of it, if some came out, repeat
>>
>>7557066
Drunk. Left it on overnight.

Reckon boiling it in vinegar will remove it?
>>
>>7557071
This.

Use cream cleaner + steel wool if there's any stains left.
>>
elbow grease.
>>
you should already have some of those magic sponges. so useful for making your shit look good as new again.

one would make short work of those stains.
>>
>>7557047
barkeepers friend
>>
soap water winegar boil a while
then vinegar salt baking soda and a sponge
>>
Fuck it. Buy a new pot
>>
>>7557047
Sea salt + dish soap + dish scrubbie +elbow grease
>>
>>7557047

Toilet bowl cleaner. Make sure it has at least 5% hcl and clean with dishsoap thoroughly after you're done.
>>
underageb&
>>
Bleach
>>
>>7557047

SUGAR CUBES NIGGUUUUR. SCRATCH THAT SHIT RIGHT OUT>
>>
>>7557072
>Drunk. Left it on overnight.
You could burn down the house, and yourself. Don't leave a kitchen EVER with food on the stove. Not for the bathroom, not sober, not ever. Move something off a burner and turn it off if you need to answer the door, pee, etc. This is really the reason you should be killed.

Scrub off a stainless pan with bartenders friend abrasive powder and elbow grease, a Magic Eraser, or just buy impregnated with soap brillo. Or just buy a new pan. I suggest Macys will have a decent price, if not Marshalls/home goods.
>>
>>7557047
Bar. Keeper's. Friend.
>>7557452
This.
>>
>>7557638
Suck a dick you fucking pussy
>>
barkeepers friend will remove that in like 10 seconds, shit is magic
>>
>>7557047
Why does this pic make me unconfortable?
>>
>>7557638
one less drunk driver, I'm ok with this
>>
>>7557688
It looks like microbes in a petri dish.
>>
>>7557047

Try r/askculinary
>>
>>7557047

Barkeepers friend and a green 3M scrubbing pad. If that doesn't get it off nothing will.
>>
>>7557638
>is too scared to pee while cooking

cautious, okay, i could see that... but you're beyond that. a fucking idiot
>>
>>7557047
Maybe try /diy/, cause we're just gonna laugh at you.
>>
>>7557931
this. op and you are both idiots.
>>
OP here- thanks for all the tips. sounds like a combination of cleaners is needed. can I buy Elbow Grease and Bartender Friend at the same store?
>>
>>7558190
https://www.barkeepersfriend.com/where-to-buy/
Also Elbow Grease is in most of respectable shops
You just have to ask employees for some
>>
>>7557047
Mix one part Ammonia and one part bleach and let it set for about 15 minutes and it will simply rinse out
>>
>>7557047
just anti-boil the water at -100 degrees c, and they should vanish after a while
>>
>>7557078
oh gos, it's a fucking viral ad
>>
>>7557047

Don't listen to these idiots, don't boil cleaning products, just take a can of regular coca cola pour it in the pan and boil it for 10 minutes, the stains will be gone with minimal scrubbing.
>>
>>7557638
I've got a soup simmering three rooms away right now. Fight me.
>>
>>7557047

This image is really nauseating for some reason.
>>
>>7557638
I once made cookies while stoned, had a nap and burnt them... It was a sad day
>>
>>7557047
Just don't burn your spag in the first place.
>>
>>7557638
YEAH THIS ANON IS RIGHT. That's why I keep my shit bucket next to my stove during long preps.
>>
>>7557638
One time I got drunk a day fell asleep with a frozen pizza and family size lasagna in the oven.
Woke up to a hockey puck for giants and brick of charcoal.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.