[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man comes to your home while your at work to help your wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: gordo.jpg (192 KB, 1371x1367) Image search: [Google]
gordo.jpg
192 KB, 1371x1367
This man comes to your home while your at work to help your wife cook a fantastic, decadent yet simple beef wellington with veggies and mash.

>What do you do?
>>
whats my at work
>>
I slap her butt.
>>
>beef wellington
>simple
>>
>>7556744
maybe he meant artwork, but I still can't make sense of it
>>
enjoy it with my wife when i get home and give my compliments to the chef
>>
>>7556743
>getting cucked by a brit

now thats some meta shit right there.
>>
>>7556743

Leave work to go to his house while he's at my house, to teach his wife how to make a delicious, yet simple chip butty to assert my dominance and show him who the real boss is.
>>
>>7556744

you are fucking illiterate
>>
>>7556768
no your
>>
Tell her to record it.
>>
YOU'RE FUCKING MY WIFE'S PUSSY RAW RAMSAY

LOOK AT IT, ITS FUCKING RAW

YOU'VE CONTAMINATED THIS ENTIRE BEDROOM

HAVE YOU JUST GIVE UP?

I DON'T WANT SO MUCH AS A SINGLE BED SPRING CREAK LEAVING THIS BEDROOM

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
Tell him his manners are FUCKING RAW.
Proceed to make a Wellington because I'm not some dumb fuck who doesn't know how to make one.

Ramsey food is easy mode, like all French cuisine.
>>
>>7556743

I slap his butt.
>>
>>7556743
Invoice him for anything that's gone missing.

At least, I think it was that celebrity chef that got caught shoplifting. Either way, he's probably a fucking thief.
>>
>>7556743

flame him for his subpar mash
srsly he sucks at that
>>
>>7556743
>>7556743
I don't see the problem here.

Americans might get upset because they only eat: Burgers; Pizzas; Fried Chicken; And Tacos

Bring it on Gordon!
>>
>>7556743
his face looks like a railway map
>>
File: chefwire10f-1-web.jpg (54 KB, 970x649) Image search: [Google]
chefwire10f-1-web.jpg
54 KB, 970x649
>>7557022
you're thinking of antony worrall thompson

he nicked cheese and wine from a tescos
>>
File: 1398559718988.png (364 KB, 513x755) Image search: [Google]
1398559718988.png
364 KB, 513x755
>>7556743
Wonder how I got a wife in the first place.
>>
>>7557190
No way. How did I miss this?
>>
>>7557190
Why would he do this?
>>
>>7557201
it was in 2012, so a while ago

luckily for all of us he has 'rediscovered his zest for life'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/11364873/Antony-Worrall-Thompson-I-thought-of-suicide-after-shoplifting-arrest.html
>>
>>7556743
Thanks bro, i like the vegita

>know what im saying
>>
>>7556743
Divorce my wife and hope we agreed on a prenup whenever it was this spontaneous marriage was conceived.

I do not recall getting a wife.
>>
>>7556743
probably pretend to like it. Wouldn't mention that mash is plebs food and that it would be under seasoned for my tastes
>>
Disregard wife, start fucking Ramsay.

You know this is the only real option.
>>
>>7556743
I let him, since I'm British and therefore a beta male cuckhold by birthright. My wife's fanny is his for the taking.
>>
>>7558363
>start fucking Ramsay
Which wrinkle should I start with? There is a myriad options.
>>
>>7557190
I've always hated this odious little prick. He literally exudes unlikeablility. How the fuck did he ever get on TV so regularly?
>>
>>7558367
To be fair to Ramsay, he still manages to be attractive. You know he works out as well.
>>
>>7558364
Shit, I read somewhere in his Wiki page that he had a relationship with someone's wife when he was younger, way before his TV debut. Probably not a one-time thing, either. Chances of you getting cucked isn't off the table.

>>7558371
Schadenfreude. Also, his persona outside of reality shows isn't as obnoxious to the general impression people have of him. He looks fairly personable when he's not screaming profanities over staged fuck ups in "________ Nightmare" flavor of the month shows.
>>
>>7556743
I'm not married, so I would be very confused
>>
>>7558394
>Schadenfreude...

I think you are talking about Ramsay, my post was about Antony Worrall Thompson. I'm a huge Ramsay fan, he always seems like a good bloke on TV.
>>
>>7558384
>he still manages to be attractive

i am a huge faggot, and i would only suck his cock because i respect his culinary ability, god knows where you get off
>>
>>7558384
Maybe if you're blind. He has the face of shoe leather.
>>
>>7556743
Tell him I don't like veggies.
>>
>>7558459
>>7558492
Back to your twinks you disgusting poofs.
>>
>>7556743
eat it, insult him in a jocular manner and ask him if he wants a FUCKING BEER!!
>>
I'd ask him how good it must feel to have surpassed his mentor Marco. Who is now just a shill for knorr and is reduced to doing food competitions for a cruise line.
>>
I'd tell him that my wellington is too rare or too done just to piss him off
>>
>>7558459

that's gay
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.