[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You should go to Red Robin the next time you drive by one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: Ghosty.jpg (150 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ghosty.jpg
150 KB, 1000x1000
You should go to Red Robin the next time you drive by one.
>>
>green pepper

No thanks.
>>
>>7556147
Jalapeno's.
>>
>>7556158
ewwwww
>>
>>7556158
are you saying jalapenos aren't green? jesus fucking christ some people are retarded
>>
>>7556208
Yea but they're called jalapeƱos not green peppers you faggot retard
>>
>>7556219
he didn't say green peppers, he said green pepper. which implies he doesn't think the color green lends itself well to the dish. could you be more retarded? color is an important nuance that's crucial to food presentation. why are you even on this board if you don't understand these things??
>>
>>7556233
Do you have an extra chromosome?
He's saying it's a green pepper nothing about the color green in that case he would be bitching about the color of the lettuce. Castrate yourself so you never reproduce
>>
>>7556266
lol nice one. thickness plays a part as well. the lettuce is like a smooth grass plain whereas the sliced jalapeno is like cross sections of ugly algae-ridden basalt pillars. listen, i've studied culinary arts for 8 years and i'm close to earning my phd in food sciences. i know my shit, pal. if you stfu for one minute you might learn something.
>>
File: 1374697365408.jpg (180 KB, 481x636) Image search: [Google]
1374697365408.jpg
180 KB, 481x636
Technically speaking, a jalapeno is a green pepper, so that guy wasn't saying anything wrong.
>>
File: 20160123_225246-1 (1).jpg (4 MB, 2157x2318) Image search: [Google]
20160123_225246-1 (1).jpg
4 MB, 2157x2318
>>7556145
No thanks. I've had it and I can make a better burger for less. Pic related
>>
>>7556283
>culinary arts
>food science
Nice waste of 8 years
>>
>>7556283
You're critiquing a red Robin burger and won't eat something because it isn't displayed as an artistic statement to the culinary world
Watch the yelp episode of South park then kill yourself
>>
>>7556401
Fuck that looks delicious what kind of meat did you use for the patty and how did you get it to look so damn scrumptious
>>
>>7556409
nice cop out
>>7556414
>south park is an authority on food science
please do yourself first, chump.
>>
>>7556419
I'm gonna be honest, it's frozen patty with bacon and cheese in it. Still better than red robin
>>
>>7556419
your kind is a huge problem in the world of culinary arts today. that picture looks like a pressed patty composed of shit and other garbage. "scrumptious"? give me a break, dude. i thought 4chan is supposed to be a bastion of elitism in all facets. this is pathetic.
>>
>>7556428
Nope but it is an authority on calling out twats and that's why you should watch it you may learn a thing or two
>>7556436
It still looks amazing what brand also allot of restaurants will serve bubbas burgers with an upscale price so frozen doesn't always mean bad
>>
>>7556145
red robin actually has good burgers; the problem is not every location is the same. most are overrun by little kids and parents that don't know how to cook (trailer trash shillers). If you can find a decent red robin it's way better than 5guys, wataburger, fudds, shake shack, anything.
>>
>>7556444
Cute bait m8
>>
This innocent shill thread has gotten spicy.
Note to self: Red Robin enrages cu/ck/s.
>>
>>7556447
i've "learned a thing or two" in the past 8 years as a student of the arts. i'm considered a master sculptor of german, spanish, and italian cuisine. do you have any idea how difficult that is to accomplish? and you have the audacity to say i could learn something from south park? do you know how broad food science is? how many hours do you think they have studied ANY part of food science?
>>
>>7556444
chekt
>>
I'm vegan, so......
>>
>>7556447
The finest paddies on the market. There's not saving grace here, friend. They're pre-cooked garbage paddies but i love them
>>
>>7556464
No because I like to enjoy my food not disect it but it's nice to know that you have autism since you're above learning new thing and would rather live your life in misery instead
>>
>>7556468
Aw it's precooked well to each there own I guess
>>
>>7556497
Think of the clientele they're mainly appealing to, now think about how capable and competent those people are.
They're saving themselves lawsuits, anon
>>
>>7556501
Well they obviously have there reasons for doing what they do as every one does it doesn't mean I have to like it
Don't get me wrong though I'm not autistic so if offered I'd give it a try but I'm not about to spend my money on anything precooked
>>
>>7556489
>this guy knows what he's talking about unlike me so he's autistic
whatever helps you sleep at night, plebeian trash.
>>
>>7556528
Oh the denial of a prentencous swine who's above learning and experiencing the world because his mind can only comprehend and excel at such few things thanks to his mental disorder
>>
>>7556528
Now take your degree you worked so hard for and put it to use instead of shitposting 4chan oh wait lol
>>
>>7556147
green is my pepper
>>
>>7556145
I'm not playing $9 for one burger.
>>
>>7556535
i'd argue the same about you. you could learn about and see the beautiful potential of culinary arts but instead you choose the lowest form of it - a disgusting cheeseburger.
>>7556543
i don't have my degree yet. i already have a career lined up at a michelin 3-star rated restaurant in france for once i graduate and am confident i'll be their best employee. doubt you know what the michelin rating system even is though, kek. for now i have time to mingle with you chumps. thanks for your reply, pleb.
>>
File: 1314259174124.jpg (120 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1314259174124.jpg
120 KB, 500x375
You should suck my fuckin dick you faggot shill
>>
>>7556564
I love disgusting cheeseburgers.
I really want to go to India and try those fried egg burgers, they look amazing.
>>
>>7556564
Word of advice with that attitude you're going to get destroyed unless you're the chef and no no you do not quit trying act better then you are online
Now watch the episode and learn some humility and grow as a person you haven't even had a job yet have you because you're the type of guy who's going to be destroyed by the littlest comment your superior makes
>>
>>7556586
obviously i know the business side as well and won't be as abrasive in person. i'm posting anonymously among idiots who think frozen cheeseburger patties look miraculous. my attitude is condescending because i know i stand at a much higher point than anyone on this website. i bet you're the frozen cheeseburger lover. i'll be paid a six figure salary the first month out of school. have fun fapping over trash.
>>
>>7556615
Ha you do realize you're going nowhere in life and your lies will not save you
>>
I can't ever since they started enforcing the no singles policy
>>
>>7556566
you need a poo permit to shit in their streets after eating their burgers
>>
>>7556619
you're projecting. do you enjoy being a fat cheeseburger-loving slob? you'll see me on tv years from now and won't remember, but i'll think of you. you know how many times people have said i won't make it? you know what they were worth compared to you? much more. i'm already worth a lot and in a couple years i'll be worth even more. know why you're confident others will fail? because you already have. i'm not you.
>>
>>7556652
I'm not him but I'd check your attitude friend.
It's great that you're ambitious but don't become a jerk with no life outside the kitchen OR an alcoholic OR a drug addict OR all of the above.

The jerk one you're already well on your way to achieving.
>>
>>7556658
you're right thanks
>>
>>7556283
im dying over here pal
>>
>>7556693
not sure who this moron is, but it's not me. jerk? rofl. call me whatever you want. i'm going to be making more money per MONTH than any of you low-lives make in a year. cheers, losers! this is one of the rare moments you will ever connect with a successful person in your lives!
>hurr hurr good luck with your degree
i'm rich already, bitch! have fun with your frozen cheeseburgers!
>>
the one in my city sucks, they always want to send you off before you get refills on fries and the burgers suck for the price of them.
>>
>>7556703
This thread is about culinary arts now, not Red Robin.
>>
>>7556711
Nope
>>
>>7556702
Poorfag detected
>>
>>7556725
Topkek
You didn't even mention his blatant honosexuality
>>
>>7556145
>driving by a fast food place
>driving so much that it's assumed this is how you'll be traveling next time you pass one

amerilards everybody
>>
>>7556788
Leave the trolling to the professionals
>>
File: chicken_originalrecipe_21pce.jpg (78 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
chicken_originalrecipe_21pce.jpg
78 KB, 560x400
Why would I stop at Red Robin when I can have a bucket of piping hot, freshly cooked original recipe?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.