[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /ck/s favorite vegan dishes? I cook vegan at home for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21
File: 20160203_221146-2.jpg (166 KB, 1141x977) Image search: [Google]
20160203_221146-2.jpg
166 KB, 1141x977
What are /ck/s favorite vegan dishes?
I cook vegan at home for the extra challenge of preparing animal-free dishes that don't taste like garbage. What are your most delicious vegan preparations?

Pic related, vegan bagel I made
>>
sesame garlic tofu with yellow rice is one i make often. also seitan is good, can do so much with that and it's super easy to make
>>
>Vegans will never enjoy lox on their bagel
It's another shoah I tell you
>>
Sunflower seeds.

Just sunflower seeds.
>>
>>7556121
I was vegetarian for twelve years, two and a half of those were vegan. I manage a vegetarian restaurant and regularly prepare vegan meals as well.

However, I have been consuming both animal byproducts and flesh for the last four years and I do not condone vegetarianism/veganism unless it is on the basis of reducing energy usage and decreasing humans' environmental impact.

There is no reason to not consume these products or animals so long as you pay attention to the ethics of their care and environmental impact. Yes, eat less flesh and don't buy it from non-local producers. However, your own health is not improved by avoiding animal products.

On that basis I will not divulge tasty vegan dishes. Veganism destroys personal health, it requires substantial processing which negates many of the health and environmental benefits that are usually used to support the diet.

Eat what you want but do so with an ethical mindset. Where does your food come from? Does it take a lot of energy to move it to your home/table/mouth? Is it filled or fed with petrochemicals?

Just be smart and stop memeing foods.
>>
>>7556368
you have definitely never been vegan or vegetarian
>>
>>7556368

you know you can have vegan dishes even if you're not a vegan, right?
>>
>>7556121
I like the look if your salad roll but I'm not vegan so cannot eat it, sorry bro
>>
>>7556121
I used to date a vegan girl but she had a real weakness for a bit of pork in cider.
>>
File: 20160407_183650.jpg (256 KB, 1711x962) Image search: [Google]
20160407_183650.jpg
256 KB, 1711x962
pic related, gnocchi from the other night
>>
General Tso Tempeh w/ Jasmine Rice

Biscuits and Gravy (vegan butter/mushroom/shallot base)

Tempeh Tacos smothered in cheese and veggies (Carrot / Potato based cheese)

You can make almost everything vegan...It isn't hard - it isn't processed. It is better for you.
>>
File: 758000-500x500[1].jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
758000-500x500[1].jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>7558136
How does carrot/potato cheese stack up against other versions of vegan cheese? Which is your favorite?

I haven't done much experimenting with vegan cheese. I got a thing of nutritional brewers yeast and I think that might have been a mistake. I haven't tried other nutritional yeasts for comparison but it tastes a bit... maltier or something than I would expect. I probably should have gone with red star
>>
>>7558136
>tempeh
>not processed

Are vegans really this dumb?
>>
>>7558195
also

>cheese products
>not processed
>vegan butter
>not processed

My word, do you people understand what processed means? Is it just another scary buzzword for you idiots to sling around like it's going out of style?
>>
>>7558193

It is much more runny and more akin to a nacho cheese than a block/shredded cheese. I added some brine from pickled jalapenos to mine to add some spice. It's good stuff, although I don't crave cheese much anymore.

>>7558195

Tempeh is produced with significantly less processing than most low-fat soymilks and soy burgers. Soy foods are much closer to a "whole foods" category than soy protein isolates and concentrates. Idiot.
>>
>>7558278
>significantly less processing

So it's still processed?

Checkmate.

>idiot
>>
File: 20160404_190601.jpg (209 KB, 1711x962) Image search: [Google]
20160404_190601.jpg
209 KB, 1711x962
Come on y'all, can't we all just get along? Why does every mention of veganism have to turn things into a shit-throwing fest among those who think anybody who doesn't share their ideology is retarded?

tabbouleh and pita I made. good shit.
>>
>>7558505

Because /ck/ is full of fat manchildren who get upset when other people like what they don't like.
>>
>>7558505
>>7558594
Because being vegan is retarded with zero benefits in life, and if you really didn't want to start shit, you would have just googled recipes and taken out the animal products.
>>
>>7558623
>and if you really didn't want to start shit, you would have just googled recipes and taken out the animal products.

The purpose of this board is to discuss food. The thread is entirely appropriate.

Grow up.
>>
File: vegan btfo.jpg (202 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
vegan btfo.jpg
202 KB, 600x496
>>7556121
>>
This is probably a stupid thing to say, but I had a thought last night that vegams can't conse any type of honey. What a shit life you guys live.
>>
File: 20160410_165125.jpg (247 KB, 1711x962) Image search: [Google]
20160410_165125.jpg
247 KB, 1711x962
why are half the threads on this board about pre-prepared food?

vegan chocolate cake. I'm aware the frosting job ain't pretty
>>
>>7556121
Animal curry.

I mean lentil curry. I am drunky.

Spices, onion, garlic, coconut oil, lentils, coconut milk. Can add other diced veggies if you want.

Serve with rice. Cheap as fuck, delicious, and vegan.
>>
>>7556368
based ex-vegan
>>
>>7558623
no because that would result in a protein shortage. most vegan dishes contain far more nuts/soyproducts/beans than typical meat dishes would as protein supplements.

you don't even need to be an all-out vegan to appreciate a good vegan thread. i eat meat just like the rest of you, but i also will eat vegan meals quite often a lot because all that meat can be quite intense on my digestion. live and let live
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1573x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1573x1600
I made some mapo tofu recently, from one of those boxed sauces. It wasn't nearly as hot as I was expecting even though I picked the Hot one. I should've bought some extra sichaun peppercorns or something.

Really good flavour, though. I threw in some lentils instead of minced meat. I also went to a lot of trouble to coat, sear, and then broil the tofu because I wanted a chewier texture with a bit of a crust, but it all got kind of whatever in the sauce anyway so that was a fun waste of time.
>>
>>7556121
Die, faggot
>>
>>7558692
you grow up, quit trying to have unique, useless, rage inducing diets. just work on your personality and people will think you're interesting
>>
>>7556368
>lemme use your thread requesting good recipes to soapbox

fuck off man
>>
>>7560601
>It wasn't nearly as hot as I was expecting even though I picked the Hot one

Yeah, you must have bought a Japanese brand.

>>extra sichaun peppercorns
Those aren't "hot". While they are a key part of mapo tofu, they're more of a numbing sort of spice. The heat comes from red chili.
>>
>>7560601
if you didn't already, freeze your tofu before searing. really helps with the 'chewy' texture.

also pick up a big bag of cheap dried red chilies, you can find giant like 1 lb bags for less than 5 bucks at ethnic grocers and they're available at the better supermarkets/amazon/etc. those are what make mapo dofu hot not the peppercorns. the peppercorns are a type of berry.
>>
>>7560601
Good work, senpai.
>>
>>7556121
mujaddara (spiced rice and lentil pilaf with caramelized onions). mushroom ragu over polenta (also great in casserole form). white bean and hominy stew with roasted green chili. ful mudammas (fava beans with tahini and chili). chilaquiles verdes with pepitas and pinto beans. braised greens, black eyed peas and rice. vegetable enchiladas. could go on. can provide fuller recipes if any of this interests you.

honestly lack of meat I don't find an issue when cooking vegan, but lack of good broth and lard are my biggest challenges.
>>
File: 1460406906653.jpg (107 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1460406906653.jpg
107 KB, 800x532
>>7556121
i'm a vegetarian but i really only use vegan recipes. i use two primary websites: one is called "neurotic mommy" (the author is a meme but she has good recipes, some are super easy), and "minimalist baker". there's another one called "ohsheglows" which is less of a meme

check those out. i found that vegan sites use healthier ingredients than vegetarian websites even though i think vegans are fucking delusional hippies
>>
File: kit.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kit.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
My woman when vegan on me, so I try to do stuff that I can toss meat into while keeping the other side meatless.
I did a vegan jambalaya with cauliflour 'rice', and just tossed chicken and sausage (and juices) into mine. Shit wasn't bad at all.
>>
>>7562197
>*went
>>
>>7562197
Veganism is not a sustainable diet. It needs to be supplemented with some form of animal fat.
>>
>>7562977
>Veganism is not a sustainable diet. It needs to be supplemented with some form of animal fat.
Why would you think animal fat is required?
>>
>>7558873
Underrated
>>
>>7562981
Because humans are omnivores. Just look at our teeth.
>>
>vegan
When will this meme end?
>>
File: 1392040618924.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1392040618924.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
>>7564625
>digging near the bottom of the catalog for dying vegan threads
>bumping it just to shitpost

Idiot.
>>
>>7558224
>Is it just another scary buzzword for you idiots to sling around like it's going out of style?
Literally yes
>>
>>7556121
>vegan

My every meal contains of meat, fish or dairy
>>
>>7556121
the same stuff my favourite vegan animals eat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q91dUtDYkU
>>
>>7556121
>vegan
God. I fucking hate bagel sandwiches, everything inside always slips out on the first bite, EVERY FUCKING TIME.
>>
American vegan cuisine is fucking shit. If you want to be a vegan, look to the Indians. Literally making meat free dishes for thousands of years, I cannot see why anyone would think they could do better.
>>
>>7565495
Did you make that post with the intention of looking as ignorant as fucking possible?
>>
>>7565498
I'm bretty sure that was the intent of about 3/4ths of the posters ITT
>>
>>7565498
>hurrrrr americans

So enlightened
>>
>>7565442
I don't think it's about trying to outdo them. Popular Indian food is just [thing] in [sauce]. It's going to be good no matter what you put in it.

Most of our popular food involves huge chunks of meat. This probably isn't completely accurate, but it gives an idea at least.
>http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/eat/best-usa-travel/top-50-american-foods-513946/

I mean, an entire goddamn bird is at the top. Followed by burgers and steaks, etc.

I really don't think it's all bad though. I've had decent vegetarian shepherds pie. And chilli (or bean stew, I guess). Even some of the pretend meats are alright.

I wonder how we compare to other countries veg dishes. I know Asians are pretty good at dressing up tofu, but I'm not familiar with much else.
>>
>>7559031
Technically speaking, if you're American, you haven't consumed honey for a long time.
>>
>>7565558
Fake meats are an abomination. If you want to taste meat, eat meat. If you want to be a vegan, eat vegan shit that isn't trying to reproduce the taste of non vegan shit. It's not really a matter of trying to outdo people, it's just that American vegans have no concept of what to eat that taste genuinely good. This is coming from an ex vegetarian that lived in the middle east for 3 years and ate strictly Indian food. I wouldn't even miss meat if I had to eat vegetarian/vegan Indian food.
>>
avacado and hummus on toast
>>
File: bottled cow piss.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
bottled cow piss.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
>>7565498
oh dear, are you panty peeved, butt bothered, downstairs devastated and rump rogered?

poo in loos are indians from the subcontinent of india, where well over half the population defecates on designated shitting streets, which is why the indian government has been putting out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

they also think that cow dung is antiseptic, spreading it on their floors AFTER cleaning their houses

and drink cow urine, see pic

the other indians, the native ones, are well known throughout there history of being unable to handle firewater(that's their name for alcoholic drinks) and being a bunch of savages who regularly raided their neighboring tribes and took slaves/killed and maimed/tortured and scalped

is this not all common knowledge? I am astounded by YOU'RE ignorance anon
>>
>>7565609
>YOU'RE
>>
File: india.png (159 KB, 645x675) Image search: [Google]
india.png
159 KB, 645x675
>>7565629
I am what? a pooinloo? no sir!
>>
teriyaki seitan strips over rice
red beans and rice
pesto with home made pasta

Idk it's up to your fggt
>>
>>7565629
fuck off back to plebbit, newfag
>>
File: 20160324_195919.jpg (179 KB, 1711x962) Image search: [Google]
20160324_195919.jpg
179 KB, 1711x962
can we stop poo-throwing and post some pictures of our vegan preparations?

inb4 'no'

red curry I made
>>
>>7565609
I know exactly what you are talking about. You are implying that those are the only two kinds of people in India, which is an ignorant and racist sentiment.
>>
File: 1445025040937.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1445025040937.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
>>7565836
>You are implying that those are the only two kinds of people in India, which is an ignorant and racist sentiment

implying racism is wrong, some of my best slaves are black
>>
>>7558873

There are vegan versions of all of those.
>>
>>7565836
Are you fucking retarded? The second group is Native Americans, also referred to as Indians.
>>
>>7566036
I didn't waste my team reading what he typed. You are fucking retarded if you use the word Indians to describe Native Americans.

>Inb4 the butthurt "hurrrrr but Christopher Columbus was retarded and called them that too"
>>
>>7560873
>projecting this much

God damn pathetic up in here
>>
>>7556368
>all these mental gymnastics
fuck off shill
>>
>>7559192
I need the recipe to this
please bby

also a lot of soups can be vegan and absolutely delicious, leek and potato soup is a classic
also there's this thing a friend of my grandma makes that's like a millet pie with finely chopped carrots and leek and it's p good, it has a really soft texture
also eggplant "schnitzel" or whatever, I like em very thin and sort of eaten like potato chips but you can do them thick and they're p good as well
>>
>>7565566
elaborate?
>>
>>7556368
Why did you have to make it political? Why?
>>
>>7567311
http://minimalistbaker.com/one-bowl-vegan-chocolate-cake/

this is the recipe I followed for the cake. If I made it again I'd probably put less almond milk into the icing (starting with none) because it came out less firm than I would have liked
>>
File: 20160413_162601.jpg (182 KB, 1928x1084) Image search: [Google]
20160413_162601.jpg
182 KB, 1928x1084
Soup du jour - roasted red pepper and sweet potato. Shit's damn delicious.
>>
Tried to make vegan daal with green lentils today - worked out pretty well, even if it's not really in the spirit of the original dish.

Boiled some green lentils and fried an onion with chilli and mushrooms. Transferred all to a saucepan, added a cup of water and some tinned tomato, then turmeric, cumin and chilli powder. Wilted some spinach in a pan and added that, then threw some brocolli florets in about 20 minutes before it was done.

Turned out pretty good, but I'd use red lentils if I was going to do it again. Green held up a bit too well and it meant i had to overcook the mushrooms to get the texture I wanted.
>>
>>7556121
None. Just stop being a faggot and eat real animals.
>>
>>7568454
>I must eat meat with every meal!
>The concept of not having part of an animal in my face RIGHT NOW is unbearable!
>>
File: vegan incurable illnesses.png (64 KB, 1095x650) Image search: [Google]
vegan incurable illnesses.png
64 KB, 1095x650
>>7568450
>>7567360
>>
>>7558086
Fuck I love broccoli.
>>
>>7568463
Not every non-vegan is like this, obviously there is moderation. Calm down mate
>>
>>7568499
How hard is it to just take a multivitamin. Mine costs 5 cents a day, and contains about three times the daily recommended B12.
>>
>>7569521
isn't that admitting that the vegan diet is unhealthy?

are most vegans able to admit that to themselves enough to take supplements?

does laboratory synthesis of B12 through bacteria fermentation(or any other method) fit in with the tenets of vegan philosophy? viz that they only eat natural non-animal food?
>>
>tfw no vegan bf
>>
>>7556121
Just made the best, filling salad. Sauteed and then mashed beans, corn, jalepeno, onion, cayenne, cumin and put it over fresh arugala, tomato, avocado with balsamic and garlic olive oil. For vegetarian, you can add sour cream.
>>
I'm not vegetarian but for cultural reasons, lots of the food I cook is. Tonight, for example, I cooked turnip pilaf. Since it's meant to be a sweet dish (not sweet as in sugar but sweet as in 'doesn't have onion, garlic, chillies or strong spices'), it's pretty easy to make for people who aren't familiar with spices and stuff.
The only non-vegan ingredient is the butter, which can be swapped out for oil.

Water, to boil rice
Rice, 500g
Yellow turnip, one average size (600-800g)
Carrot, 1-2 medium (about 100g)
Celery, pretty much a whole plant (about 20 ribs, which weighs, I think, around 800g)
Butter, 150ish g
>or 100ish g of oil
Salt, as needed
Vegetable broth/stock, as needed
Dill, a handful
Parsley, a handful
Salt and pepper, to taste

Boil water.
Add rice and cook to just under done, then drain.
Rinse rice under cool water until it runs clear then set aside.
Peel then grate/shred the turnip and carrot.
Thinly slice the celery.
Put all veg and the butter/oil into a pot, salt generously and set to high heat.
Toss about a bit, then add a little stock to barely cover.
Reduce back out and toss about a bit then add a little more stock to repeat.
Add the rice, toss to combine, and a bit more stock.
Put a lid on the pot and put your hand on it; when it gets too hot to keep your hand there comfortable, off the heat and let the pot sit for a while to finish cooking the pilaf and you prepare other things (if you're eating something else with it).
Remove the lid, add chopped dill and parsley and fresh ground pepper.
Salt to taste and serve.

Makes 4-6 meal-sized portions or 12 side-dish sized portions. If eating as a side, cook up some veg stew and, if you happen to eat meat (I know it's a vegan thread, but still), lamb skewers.

Turnip pilaf is one of my favourite foods.
>>
>>7570785
It's definitely not unhealthy. It just might not have been feasible before recent times.

>laboratory synthesis of B12

Bacteria are literally the only things that can produce B12. It just so happens that animals eat dirt and then we eat them. We could cut out the middleman and eat the dirt, but fortunately we don't have to.

Natural food really has nothing to do with veganism/vegetarianism. It might be important to some people, but fundamentally it's about not eating animals.
>>
>>7572154
it's a diet that literally would have killed you in the olden days, how is that not unhealthy?
>>
>>7556349
Sunflower seeds have feelings too! You fuck!

I've a level 9 vegan. I photosynthesise
>>
File: a.jpg (40 KB, 738x545) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
40 KB, 738x545
>>7572190
I don't exist in the olden days. It is not an unhealthy diet.
>>
>>7572212

i guess if you are a responsible vegan then it can be a decent diet (supplement vitamins, have to get your protein from nuts n shit)

but most vegans i know eat the worst fucking diets of dumb shit like pasta and junkfood and end up skinny fat weird malnourished fucks
>>
>>7572257
Yeah, some people are pretty dumb. Oh well.
>>
>>7572257
Come on mate most of the population has a shit diet but your bias makes you think the vegan one is somehow worse.
Most people have a deficiency of some kind anyways.
>>
>>7558505
pita gets me so hard
>>
>>7565772
id eat that.
>>
File: 20160210_184608.jpg (242 KB, 1711x962) Image search: [Google]
20160210_184608.jpg
242 KB, 1711x962
>>7573028
you like it when I flatten that dough baby?
>>
>>7573042
What is that green spread? And what was that orange one up there?
>>
>>7556368
>Guys requests recipes
>Better force my opinion on him!
>>
>>7573057
That's saag paneer, a Indian dish of chopped spinach and fresh paneer cheese, which is firm and does not melt.
>>
>>7573057
The green one is a 'palak tofu'. I really like palak paneer and wanted to see if a vegan iteration of it could be any good. Turns out, it can.

The spread on the pita is a roasted red pepper hummus. I put habeneros in it for some extra kick.
>>
Yes plz I'm making a wee vegan cookbook for a friend who let me crash at their place for five days visiting on holiday
>>
I just met a vegan otter on grindr and I think we're gonna fug :DDD
>>
File: 1439164567034.jpg (133 KB, 587x442) Image search: [Google]
1439164567034.jpg
133 KB, 587x442
>>7572190
Are you still living in the olden days?
>>
>>7560925
I don't know how you can think Mujaddara tastes all that great. I've had it from middle eastern places here before and all I could think of was "this would taste great with some lamb in it" but without it just lacking something.
>>
File: fuckyes.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fuckyes.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Cook some basmati rice or whatever rice you want no judge. Dice up some onion, carrot, and potato. Cut pressed tofu into little blocks. Cook carrot and potato in coconut oil for a bit, then add onion and tofu and cook a little longer until onion is soft. Add 2 1/2 cups water, bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes. Uncover and add in the curry blocks. Stir until mixed thoroughly and you have delicious curry. Might need to add a bit more water as the curry dissolves to get the consistency you want but whatever floats your boat. I make this all the time so I can portion out the leftovers for a week of meals.
>>
>>7560873
>rage inducing diet

If you feel rage over what foods other people consume, you need to see a therapist
>>
>>7574418
>golden curry

ew that's like the worst one.
>>
>>7572207
kekked
>>
>>7572212
it IS unhealthy BECAUSE you need SUPPLEMENTS

what about the bacteria? don't they have feelings? hopes and dreams? ambitions?
>>
>>7556121
Old coffee grounds from the dumpster, leftover corn husks, rotten peppers, dirt. You know, stuff vegans love.
>>
>>7574889
Supplements aren't unhealthy.

And no, they probably don't.
>>
>>7574810

golden curry is delish my man

not even the guy you were replying to
>>
>>7574889
Grain based animal feed often has b12 added because there's not much cobalt in grain. You're consuming lab b12 indirectly with most meat. That's the only supplement needed on account of being vegan. I also take D3 because I live in Minensota, and algae oil. I wouldn't be taking fish oil if I wasn't vegan because it's full of PCBs and stuff and the long chain fatty acids originate in algae. Fish don't make it. Soy fed fish don't have it.
>>
File: 1445133957604.gif (2 MB, 261x238) Image search: [Google]
1445133957604.gif
2 MB, 261x238
>>7574896
the diet is unhealthy because it requires supplements

anyone who claims being vegan is healthy is dead wrong

>>7574914
>Grain based animal feed often has b12 added because there's not much cobalt in grain
I don't know where to start with this bullshit, I don't know if you're claim is true or not, but either way, it's not fucking cobalt, it's cobalamin.

>You're consuming lab b12 indirectly with most meat.
cobalamin occurs naturally in most meat animals, and fish. There are virtually no vegetarian sources of it. Also there are several analogues, and these can block absorption if they are present in similar quantities.

who the fuck feeds fish on soy?

are you real?
>>
>>7574939
Animals cannot make cobalamin without eating cobalt. Grain doesn't have much. Farmed fish eat soy. That's not what's used for fish oil though. It's usually mass netted fish like menhaden.
>>
>>7574939
The diet is not unhealthy. If you eat a vegan diet (which includes supplements) you will not be unhealthy.
>>
>>7574945
ok, I see from my casual jewgle that some feeds have added cobalt, not sure if that is all of them or not

where does the cobalt come from in a grass diet cow?

I also don't see how your statement regarding lab B12 is correct

and where does the cobalt in a wild fishes diet come from?

why do you insist in consuming things made of dead star matter? why do you hate incandescent balls of gas which perform nuclear fusion? are you some kindof hateful bigot?

>>7574980
do most vegans know that eating a diet solely consisting of plants is unhealthy? and can lead to severe illnesses, mood changes, neurological problems, depression, paranoia etc?
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.