[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McDonald's the American Dream.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 400x420
So a while ago our treacherous, colonial, cousins were getting excited because McDonald's were going to offer the breakfast menu all day.
How did it work out amerilards? Has the novelty worn off? Is the diabetes going through the roof?
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
I ate it once in the afternoon and then never again.
>>
it's okay, a lot of the good breakfast items are still not served after 11 though
>>
>>7554964
Meh, franchises had to choose either mcmuffin or biscuit, so fuck if anyone in the north wants a bacon biscuit, or anyone in the south wants a sausage mcmuffin.

That and it killed their one-off seasonal items (at least for the time being) like the jalapeno burgers that were a buck fifty, the modified quarter pounders (like habanero ranch), or the cheddar bacon onion burgers.
>>
>>7555010
>tfw glorious biscuit region
you know they make biscuits + gravy?
It's pretty decent if you add salt + pepper
>>
>>7555014
damn, son. Not to mention that they ganked the fried chicken biscuit sandwich a few years ago up here. I could see getting that with gravy, hnnng
>>
They don't have actual good foods like Mcgriddles in the all day menu so it's worthless.
>>
File: giveadam.gif (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
giveadam.gif
3 KB, 100x100
>>7554964
I always hated McDonald's breakfast.

The breakfast all day is not anything special that Americans would give a fuck about, it's just the retarded investors and board members flailing the arms about desperately trying increase their stocking even though it's already been insanely successful.

Now kindly piss off.
>>
>>7555014
they don't do biscuits and gravy all day though, and jesus christ adding salt to the gravy? it's salty as it is
>>
>>7555065
they do them all day, I've gotten them at 4pm

it's really not that salty, you're like the guy who thinks there's a hundred pounds of salt in the fries.
>>
>>7554964

Mcdonalds is dying in America my europoor friend.

It has been for awhile, they are getting desperate.

It hasn't changed anything, Mcdonalds are just unpleasant in the US, unpleasant workers, food a complete gamble, everywhere from decent fast food to old cardboard.

Prices aren't great either, simple fact is there is much better fast food in the US.
>>
>>7554964
OP, I can get a McDonalds hash brown at any time of the day. I can eat McDonalds hash browns while drunk in the middle of the night. I can get some on my lunch break. I can get them on the way home from work. Any time I'm in the mood, I can get some.

How do you think it has worked out? Grey skies have cleared and the world has become a wonderful place to live.
>>
>>7555101
>liking hashbrowns
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.