[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello guys, friendly neighborhood anon here with an honest request.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: images (17).jpg (24 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
24 KB, 400x266
Hello guys, friendly neighborhood anon here with an honest request. Me and a friend are making fruit popsicles this summer and we need to come with a catchy name for them.

What are your suggestions? What is a name that would make you interested in buying them? We are selling them all over the city so it needs a name.

Inb4 cumsicle, shitsicle, creampie etc

Img someowhat related
>>
BUYsicle
>>
Fresh Local Ice Pops

Make a stupid name and it will be a gimmick that gets old really fast.

Get friends to advertise you on twitter and run it food truck style with only cryptic updates to give away your location. And most importantly give away some free samples. First 5 customers get a free pop or something. Or a small one, whatever. Free shit attracts crowds.
>>
>>7554423
Pretty freaking nice idea
>>
>>7554435
It's the same shit as when I opened my food truck. If you want a successful business make sure you get the advertising down. That is literally everything. Reward the people who pay attention with that free popsicle initiative or whatever you decide.

Also have drinks. That should be obvious but maybe it's not. Even if it's only bottled water and gatorade. Just have it.
>>
Stop Pop Go
>>
Use strange/uncommon fruits or something. don't know if i'd buy normal popsicles off the street when i can get a box of them at the grocery
>>
Popsicles that grab my attention are patriotic. I will always buy a RBW popsicle over some random funky green color. Assuming you are American, ice cream and summer and patriotism go hand in hand. If you want a good seller name it after some American iconography. "The Franklin, The Roosevelt. Maybe some NASA missions or anything like that. This is of course assuming you are American.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>7554444
>>7554461
>>7554468
>>7554475
These are great ideas guys keep it coming
>>
Portable Outstanding Popsicles
Pops
>>
Are you in a city? Name it something like "Uncle Willard's" or something like that to make it seem very local and country.

Make your popsicles rustic-like (no frills, but try to introduce new flavors. They gotta be tasty though)

Coming from a small country town and moving to big cities, you would not believe the amount of people you romanticize simply rustic country lifestyles. And I can't blame them, I'm moving back once I finish college.
>>
>>7554399

Give it a memorable name and maybe Spell it weird too, like

FROOT
Could stand for:
F-frozen
R- ripe
O-outrageous
O-outstanding
T-taste
Lol, Made me think of "I AM GROOT"
>>
We're from a small desert town, the sun comes out basically every day and it never rains yet it's main produce is agriculture. We have many different fruits, from grapes to watermelon to oranges to more exotic ones, which is why making them out of fruit is not so expensive as it would be somewhere else.
>>
Don't use mass produced popsicle sticks, hand craft each one from aromatic woods like cedar, rosewood, cocobolo and, if you can get it, the exquisite mulga tree.
>>
>>7554534
Small businesses in small towns tend to have a hard time staying above the red, especially in niche markets.

Best of luck to you, OP.
>>
>>7554536
heh
>>
Mouth icce dicke lmoaa
>>
File: lvnmx82zXZ1qzxkvt.jpg (36 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
lvnmx82zXZ1qzxkvt.jpg
36 KB, 500x359
>>7554399
Ice Cold Dildo's
>>
Frozen Richards
Pen Island Treats
Phallus Palace
How You Use It
Creamy Finish
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.