[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you cu/ck/'s think of Ruby Tuesday? Personally I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Ruby Tuesday.jpg (267 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Ruby Tuesday.jpg
267 KB, 600x450
What do you cu/ck/'s think of Ruby Tuesday? Personally I enjoy their knockoff cheddar bay biscuits.
>>
i'd give them a try, but i have to work on tuesday.
>>
> going to a shit tier restaurant when these exist
>>
i'd give them a try, but im allergic to cheddar cheese and bay leaves.
>>
i helped them transition into their current more upscale feel, from when it just had knick knacks all over the walls etc.

ama
>>
>>7553593
Why are you such a cuck?
>>
>>7553594
i went on from that job to helping ruth chris steak house expand and buy back its franchise stores, and I know own 3 of my own restaurants. I havent actually worked in 5 years.

I recently turned down a job offer for wendys chef at a rate of $250k a year and I have a 7 and half inch dick.
>>
>>7553593
Why did they get rid of all the cool shit they had on the walls?
>>
>>7553604
they wanted to transition into more upscale dining markets, I tried unsuccessfully for an entire re branding, with a new name, or creating two seperate brands and keeping the ruby tuesdays in lower income areas and a new upscale brand in wealthier areas.

They did not listen, i think the stock is under $4 a share these days.
>>
>>7553555
hot post, gaylord
>>
I remember going to one like 15 years ago on a trip as a kid and really liking it, and then I went again 5 years later and really hated it.

Haven't been back since.
>>
>>7553680
What a gay
>>
How are their burgers
>>
Their crab cake dinner w mash tatoes and baked mac as the sides is incredible.

Dont forget to ask for the crabcake sauce and biscuits though
>>
Goodbye Ruby Tuesday lol
>>
never heard of it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.