[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ice cream "cake" They aren't cake, they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
>Ice cream "cake"

They aren't cake, they are pretty much just ice cream loaves.
Cake is an airy, flour-based baked good; this is just an imposter in cheap dairy form concealed with icing.
>>
Autism
>>
>>7552912
Autism
>>
>>7552912
Not only are you wrong but you're stupid as well.
>>
What the fuck would you call it then?
"Ice Cream dessert that is shaped like a cake but we can't call it a cake because some autistic fuck on the internet whines about it"?
>>
What

Most ice cream cakes I've had have had cake layers in them too. I don't even like ice cream cake and I think you're dumb.
>>
File: small-milk-chocolate-bunny.jpg (18 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
small-milk-chocolate-bunny.jpg
18 KB, 350x350
>Chocolate "bunny"

They aren't bunnies, they are pretty much just hollow chocolate shapes.
Bunnies are furry, mammalian living creatures; this is just an imposter in cheap confectionery form concealed with sugar.
>>
>>7552912
My wife's son loves ice cream cake.
We surprised him in bed on his 28th birthday with one, all for him.
>>
ITT shit only fat people eat
>>
>>7552912
As a kid the only ice cream "cakes" I could stand were the DQ ones and that was only because of that crunchy chocolate part in the middle. Regular sheet cake was always so much better
>>
>>7553369
the crunchy part is the best part
good taste
>>
>>7553278
Lol'd much more than I should have.
>>
>>7553388
HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU HAVE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? >:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>7553476
Dude...
>>
>>7553337
But that's fucking wrong, Anon-kun.
>>
>>7553337
What do you have for your birthday, celery sticks?
>>
>>7552912
There was an actual cake layer in every ice cream cake I've had at classmates' birthday parties.
>>
File: 1460092424985.png (51 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1460092424985.png
51 KB, 321x322
>>7553278
>>
It would be really good if you could replace the inside ice cream part with sloppy Joe.
>>
>>7553278
I fucking love you anon
>>
>>7553278
My mom always gave me solid dark chocolate bunnies because I was vegan.
>>
>>7552912
>Cake is an airy, flour-based baked good
no.
>>
>>7553267
>Implying anyone enjoys that rock hard brick of cake in ice cream cakes
>>
File: 1459447603297.jpg (35 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1459447603297.jpg
35 KB, 636x636
>>7552912
This pissed me off too, not the fact really that it was completely ice cream and only %2 cheesecake bits, but the fact that the ice cream was plain tasting. Not worth the $35
I still ate it all though...
>>
>>7554169
You bought a whole ice cream cake for yourself? That's weird.

One time I made a vegan icecream cake from a recipe posted on onegreenplanet. It was cashew based and way too rich. I like a higher water content, like most ice creams. And the layer with puffed rice cereal was chewy because I used brown rice cereal. It was the only one without lanolin-derived D3, which isn't vegan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTvjWE2aVw
>>
>>7554180
>vegan ice cream.
fag
>>
hamburgers are sandwiches.

pizzas are pies.

broth is a beverage.
>>
File: 8536923.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
8536923.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
>>7554180
>That's weird.

Maybe food is my only friend anymore, anon...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.