[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CUCKED THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 102547-Carls.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
102547-Carls.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
I've never had Carl's Jr and stopped there for lunch. I didn't know what to order, there were lots of meme burgers to choose from. I settled for a big Carl because it looked pretty basic and non threatening. I assume it's meant to be similar to big mac or big king, the only difference was instead of the extra bread you get extra meat and cheese. Let me tell you now, McDonald's and burger king are literally being cucked the fuck out by this thing. It tastes mostly like the big king because the meat seems to be charbroiled but the meat and ingredients seemed to be slightly better and there's way more meat. Overall it's extremely good for fast food and if you think big Macs or big kings are good this big Carl is much better
>>
>>7552532
I worked at Carl's jr while in school and I actually think it's pretty good for fast food. Then again I made everything myself properly and that doesn't always happen for people coming in peak times so, it is what it is. Not crazy about the fries though.
>>
>>7552532
fuck off you retarded meme spouter
>>
>>7552535
Is the big Carl supposed to come with pickles and onion like a big mac? Mine didn't have either, wasn't sure if it was a mistake or that's just how it comes. Was still good. I had fries too and they were OK but not that great, I'd rather whataburger or fresh burger king fries.
>>
>literally cucked

When will this meme die?
>>
>>7552539
It's not supposed to. The sauce has pickles and onions in it. Might be mistaken but pretty sure. Even when the fries are really fresh they are just okay unless you poutine it. The crinkle cuts are slightly better.
>>
File: 1459202078236.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459202078236.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
>>
>>7552555
Is crinkle cut an option? I was pretty overwhelmed by the menu and rushed my order on something simple. I noticed a teriyaki burger, bbq burgers, avocados, and some kind of moonshine burger, also there was another menu with really big looking burgers on it and chicken stuff, I really didn't get to look.
>>
>>7552532
>Carl's Jr.
Did you mean Hardee's? Because I'm pretty sure that's what it's called.
>>
>>7552542
When our language becomes so oversaturated with "cuck" that it no longer has any meaning, like what happened with "fag" and "epic".
>>
>>7552559
Ooops, meant to say waffle fries. Crinkle cut exists a long time ago.
>>
I won a years free CarlsJr burgers once, Was pretty good for fast food desu.
>>
File: 1454426820414.jpg (205 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1454426820414.jpg
205 KB, 1024x689
>>7552615
This is you?
>>
this board is so shit. all these fuckers ever talk about is shitty processed food.
>>
>>7552532
it's best if you just kill yourself tbqh
it's too late for you but others might yet learn
>>
>>7552811
Every board talks about shitty things of their subject matter.

>/a/ - Waifu garbage
>/k/ - Nuggets
>/v/ - Dark Souls
>>
File: ChickenTenderBox[1].jpg (33 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
ChickenTenderBox[1].jpg
33 KB, 400x225
Hardees/Carls Jr tendies are the bomb
>>
>>7552560
Naw mate, here in straya we only have Macca's and Hungry Jack's. I'm too poor to afford such good fewd due to paying too many taxes so I just put some shrimp and crocs on the barbie with a side of vegemite. Ya hear, dungaroo?
>>
>>7552532
>if you think big Macs or big kings are good

Literally no one thinks this.
>>
File: images (60).jpg (19 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
images (60).jpg
19 KB, 383x384
>>7553608
I do, I fucking love Big Macs.
>>
>>7552828
ordered them once and all I could taste was the fact that the oil needed to be changed
feelsbadman
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.