[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck You Mars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: not available.jpg (307 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
not available.jpg
307 KB, 1200x1600
>advertise new product
>don't stock it in any stores

Maybe I can just eat peanut M&Ms and drink some coffee at the same time.
>>
>>7552370
honey nut
>>
>>7552370
Please stop shilling your trash food.
>>
File: 2531552323_ce15469c89.jpg (145 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
2531552323_ce15469c89.jpg
145 KB, 500x282
These were the only m&m's worth buying ever.
>>
Try Walgreens. They're on sale right now. I bought some yesterday. At first, I thought the coffee one tasted not at all dissimilar from regular, then I started to taste the coffee flavour and enjoyed it.
>>
>>7552580
How is the honey nut?.
>>
i got a nut u can taste bb
>>
>>7552602
Didn't try it yet. I only just finished the coffee one today (had a handful of the bag yesterday and the other handful a short while ago).
If the thread is still up, I'll let you know tomorrow or later tonight, though.
>>
>>7552370
Wal Mart has a whole display of these things. Stop being lazy op.
>>
>>7552602
>>7552634
Had a handful of the honey ones late last night. Wasn't bad. Quite nice, actually. Not sure if I prefer them or the coffee ones. I'm certain the chili will just taste of regular M&Ms with a hint of pepper spray. Mass-manufacturing seldom adds any actually chili taste to things, just chili heat.
>>
They're unimpressive. The chili nut is just spicy. Doesn't taste like chili peppers. Honey nut is just a honey roasted peanut with an M&M around it. Coffee nut tastes like instant coffee. I would eat the honey nut again but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
>>
They're just hitting stores you impatient man-child.

Bought coffee and honey, coffee wins. Honey barely tastes any different than regular peanut. Chili can eat my asshole, if you trolls make chili win I swear to god I will cry about it and do nothing.
>>
File: whipped.jpg (635 KB, 1523x2578) Image search: [Google]
whipped.jpg
635 KB, 1523x2578
>>7552370
Whipped Strawberry where you at?
>>
>wanted to try new mountain dew flavors advertised 2 months ago, worried no one would stock it
>was right

fuck
>>
>>7554071

Do you mean the Dewmocracy Baja Blast/Pitch Black? Both have been out in the past, it's just a vote to see which becomes permanent. And they haven't hit stores yet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.