[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on Shake Shack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Gallery_W_3.jpg (62 KB, 390x270) Image search: [Google]
Gallery_W_3.jpg
62 KB, 390x270
thoughts on Shake Shack?
>>
OMG THEY PUT MEAT AND CHEESE AND BREAD TOGETHER LIKE LEONARDO DA VINCI WOULD OF!!!

NOBODY EVER PUT THOSE 3 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS TOGETHER SO GOOD!

I GOTTA TRY EM ALL!!
>>
>>7552046
Over rated. 5 guys is just as good if not better
>>
>>7552059
pleb detected
>>
I have never been more disappointed with the hype. I got a burger with the grilled onions and little did i know they actually serve the grilled onions in a pool of grease

I couldnt tell if the burger was good or not, but they managed to ruin it with goddamn onions
>>
>>7552046
overrated as fuck
>>
ITT mad as fuck flyovers.
>>
>>7552109

I live in illinois and we fucking have them here. Its overrated
>>
Its a great burger, but not at that price. If it was the same price as in-n-out it would be on par maybe alittle a head because of their fries and more varied menu. But its prices are up their with specialty /trendy upscale burgers. And in that category they are mediocre.
>>
>>7552158
Chicago isn't flyover. It's a fly-to island among a sea of flyover.
>>
File: shroom burg.jpg (157 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
shroom burg.jpg
157 KB, 1024x682
love it. dat shroom burger
>>
>>7552046
The shroom ranks among the greatest things I've ever eaten, but the regular burger is just a cash-in on nostalgia for a product that In-N-Out, Steak n Shake, Tommy's, Bravo Burger, Whataburger, and other chains never stopped selling for a buck and a half more. The only reason I'd take them over one of those other places is that you can get beer there.
>>
Hate their carry-out setup with the open bag, but I love their PB shakes
>>
>>7552046
Had it in Cleveland once, but they don't have them here in NJ, not prestigious enough for that honor. (Flyover restaurant)
>>
>>7552158
>I live in illinois and we fucking have them here.
>>7552413
>Had it in Cleveland once

It's over.
Shake Shack is ruined.
There is only one Shake Shack and that was the one in the tiny little shed in front of the Spiderman newspaper building was the genuine article.
RIP the dream.
>>
>>7552158
I fuckin love living here
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/chicago-homicide-rate-january/2016/02/02/id/712300/
>>
>>7552413
They opened one in Paramus a year or two ago. Drove all the way from middlesex county with a group of friends.
>>
>>7553217
Oh nice, I'm in Sussex County might have to stop in there
>>
perfectly fine, its an objectively good product but it's very expensive for what you get and I would never go out of my way to go there. Maybe I would tag along if people were already headed in that direction
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.