[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2 yuUhC15c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13 KB, 196x110
JUST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2yuUhC15c
>>
>>7551550
Looks like it could fun prank to pull on someone desu senpai.

>tfw OP just posted this just to solicit a negative reaction
>nofunallowed.jpg
>>
just so everybody is aware, behavior like this is the reason I dislike gay people. and I don't see how that is unreasonable to anyone.
>>
>>7551550
this is the latest "fad" jelly made bottles then stick the label on. (not watched the youtube video due to the look at me im soo gay image right there)
>>
>>7551550
is this Fred?
>>
>>7551581

>omg he is so funny
>like he is totally uninhibited and stuff
>if you don't like flamboyant gays you are totally a bigot
>stop stealing all my good vibes hater

people that act like this usually commit suicide/are extremely depressed

its like a faggot/single mom with kids defense mechanism to act overly fake/happy
>>
>>7551581
>all gay people act exactly like this

Nice meme.
>>
>>7551645

He's flamboyantly gay and named Lucas. It's possible, but it doesn't look like him.
>>
>>7551685
Let me make it clear I have lived in NY my entire life and more often than not gay people do act very similar to that. They embrace that kind of behavior as part of their culture, and it's annoying. I have no problem with them boning each other, I have a problem with ow they conduct themselves.
in summary, I find them annoying and would rather not associate with anyone who acts like that.
>>
>>7551823
Are you retarded? The regular, everyday gay people just blend in so you never see them. Of course you're going to notice the annoying flamboyant gay fucks over the others. I know fucking plenty of regular gays who you'd never even know liked to stick dick in other dudes.
>>
>>7551550
i-is that fred?
>>
>>7551645
Yes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Cruikshank
>>
>>7552067

Normal straight people can detect 95% of fags almost instantly. Just a glance or hearing them speak is enough.

Do gays really not understand this and think we don't know?
>>
File: 1423183799509.jpg (26 KB, 454x490) Image search: [Google]
1423183799509.jpg
26 KB, 454x490
>>7552126
This annoying faggot got three movies (even if they were tv only), a show that lasted 20 episodes and a successful JewTube channel.

Holy fuck am I mad right now.
>>
I want to start a YouTube channel. Give me ideas bois.
>>
>>7552094
>>7551645
Yes

He finally came out and has embraced his gayness to the maximum
>>
File: 1459812285354.png (27 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1459812285354.png
27 KB, 128x128
Lets go deeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIqekBsG45k&nohtml5=False
>>
>>7552181
toupée fallacy son
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.