[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello cu/ck/s, I need your help with something. Trying to save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Hello cu/ck/s,

I need your help with something. Trying to save some money and realized that I've been spending too much money on being lazy with food these days. Because I have nothing in the house that lasts long and is simple to make I end up ordering pizza, etc.

What foods can I stock that will last a while and that I can prepare to make something simple and fast?

Right now all I have is pasta with various sauces such as tomato, pesto, etc.

Please note that I have some food intolerance, namely I can't have any type of beans, dairy or spicy food.

Thanks lads!
>>
Other grains, such as rice, spelt, corn, millet, buckwheat. Other forms of wheat, such as couscous, bulgur and semolina. Flours, starches and gruel, such as cornmeal and potato starch. Canned foods such as fish and meat, whole tomatoes. Nuts, seeds and nut butters, oils, vinegar, protein powder. Instant mashed potatoes. If you have a freezer, you want to buy frozen seafood, meat and vegetables intended for cooking.
>>
>>7551254
That's a nice list of food that I can stock for a while, but what can I make with that which is simple, fast and preferrably delicious.

Rice with canned wieners and tomatoes sucks...
>>
>>7551227
I dont answer to memespouters
>>
>>7551263
That's a stupid question. Most vegetables and animal products should be bought fresh. Vegetables and spices tend to supply most of the taste to a dish. So you combine those things into a dish. I.e. you cook a staple food, you cook or warm up a meat or fish product, and you cook vegetables while using seasoning. This is always going to take 15-30 minutes and this is called cooking.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 222x227
>>7551227
>hello cu/ck/s
Lost
>>
>>7551267
You just did, retard.
>>
>>7551254
what is Bulgur??
>>
>>7551301
actually he only replied, he didn't answer anything

definitely not the question being asked
>>
>>7551227

Just make a pot of chili with a mix of different beans and a lot of chiles, also you can buy a block of cheddar top it with and enhance the flavor.
>>
>>7551333
Medium kek
>>
>>7551254
Whole grains should be avoided. They're full of anti-nutrients.
>>
meh, I came here for help but it must be the idiot hour, I'll try and post again later tonight
>>
>>7551352
do you patrol this board 24/7 so you can post that in every applicable thread? so you're not only an ignoramus but a fucking loser.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.