[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our local SAMS has Monster Black energy drinks on sale for $24
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x425
Our local SAMS has Monster Black energy drinks on sale for $24 for a 24 pack. No sugar, no calorie. Seems like a good deal. All the other flavors are $38 per case. Only problem is that I've never tasted this flavor before and they don't have singles here that I can try. Can someone tell me what it tastes like. It says something about cherries in the description. As long as it doesn't taste like sickly sweet robitussin cough syrup I can handle it.

I won't be back to SAMs for another month at least and I'll prolly be here another 45 min or so. Thanks
>>
>>7548724
I'd go ahead and get it OP. I have a case right now, but sweet. The taste isnt bad, but it's different from the others they make. It's very cherry flavored and pours red. Not too sweet. It still has some of the signature tartness to it but not as much as some of the others. I usually drink these and the monster low carb or sugar free red bull.

If you don't like it you can always mix it with vodka or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x917) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x917
>>7548767
Thanks man. I went ahead and bought the case. I'm glad I did. Not bad. Thanks again.
>>
>>7549074
You shouldn't drink those, they are bad for cats. Also good thing you went to Sams Club because Costco does not give memberships to felines.
>>
>>7549074
Wow you have nice fur! What shampoo do you use?
>>
File: monster-juice-ripper.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
monster-juice-ripper.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
I wish my local sams club sold Ripper
>>
>>7549113
>>7549127
More energy to kill rat bastards and pounce awake the servants while they are sleeping...only shampoo with the blood of my enemies. Meow
>>
>>7549189
I've never even seen that. The SAMS I
Was at today didn't have that either. I'll have to try it sometime.
>>
File: kroger energy drink.jpg (567 KB, 1292x1292) Image search: [Google]
kroger energy drink.jpg
567 KB, 1292x1292
>>
>>7549494
this nigga knows whats up, if you wanna get fancy you can put this in sparkling water or a soda stream
>>
>>7549494
Wish we had something like this in my area. Our Kroger doesn't sell this. I would try it for sure.
>>
why do you guys even drink energy drinks?

they're expensive and obviously not good for you
>>
File: Trash.png (455 KB, 1528x732) Image search: [Google]
Trash.png
455 KB, 1528x732
>>7549550
>Expensive
This is just the shit they have on the site. Full Brit Pint sized cans for 19p
>>
>>7549581
Damn you and your pound. The best I can ever do is 1.50 a can. 1 dollar a can happens about as often as a solar eclipse.
>>
>>7549593
Works out about the same you just have the annoyance of needing to carry 50c more change
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (111 KB, 1315x507) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
111 KB, 1315x507
>>7549581
yes
expensive
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.