[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're on death row. What'll be your last meal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 25
File: deathrow-mctcampus.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1381) Image search: [Google]
deathrow-mctcampus.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1381
You're on death row.

What'll be your last meal?
>>
File: Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png (106 KB, 2000x1516) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png
106 KB, 2000x1516
Something from the McDonald's dollar menu please!
>>
A massive bowl of chili , followed by few cups of milk , then ex lax
>>
>>7548498
>You're on death row.
I'm white, I walk.
Give mine to Tyrone in the next cell along.
>>
An assortment of candy and junk food I guess.
>>
I actually had a double quarter pounder and chicken nuggets before I was about to kill myself by jumping in front of an Amtrak train. Changed my mind, obviously.
>>
>>7548682

Was it the nuggets?

Also thanks for not delaying the train with your corpse.
>>
>>7548498
Is alcohol allowed? If so then I will want some premium spirits.
>>
Ooooo I love these threads.
>buffalo wings 6, well done extra crispy spicy
>buffalo wings 6, well done extra crispy, garlic parmesan
>buffalo wings 6, well done extra crispy, plain with spicy dry seasoning
>celery, carrots, bleu cheese dressing with extra chunks
>tator tots, crispy as hell, buffalo sauce and bleu cheese dressing for dipping
.... and a salad
>>
>>7548498
Old eggs, they fuck my insides up something fierce, so I'll be able to gas those fuckers right back.
>>
>>7548730
>bleu cheese dressing
I wish they would execute you, sheep.
>>
>>7548498
A few pounds of seared foie gras
>>
>>7548498
Surinam Roti Lamb with madame janette sauce. Then I could go out in peace even if I know I was not guilty of the crime.
>>
>>7548730

>has never had smoked wings

fried wings are for plebs
>>
pussy.
>>
I never understood why these people get a last meal that is not just regular prison slop because they never gave their victim(s) anything except an early death
>>
>>7548734
Blue cheese with wings or go fuck your Mother !
>>
>>7548714
No, the nuggets had no effect on my mental health. If it makes you feel better about the train being delayed, I wrote an apology note to the engineer.
>>
>>7548748
it's a way of appearing civilised while being complete moronically uncivilised. It's a way of coping for the guards, the families etc.
>>
>>7548758
I'd want my killer or the killer of my family member killed the same way I/they were
>>
>>7548498
Pussy
>>
>>7548766
Okay Hammurabi.
>>
>>7548754
>Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup, ..
stopped reading there
>>
File: steak and fried chicken.jpg (52 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
steak and fried chicken.jpg
52 KB, 615x407
>>7548758
>appearing civilised while being complete moronically uncivilised
This familia.
I've read that the last meal is also in place as a way to garner cooperation with the inmate before execution. People are more willing to go along with things quietly if events seem planned, like a play or grand final act.

If I had to be executed my last words would be to let the family know that an eye for an eye doesn't bring their loved one back and that they'll feel like shit about their grief even after they act out their vengeance through the state.
^ Assuming I killed someone with pure intention and I wasn't high or drunk out of my mind or some shit.
>pic related would be my last meal
>>
File: 477732678.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
477732678.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>7548510
>>7548732
Every one of these threads has several faggots making the same lame ass joke
>I'll eat something diarrhea-inducing to get back at the people executing me!

It's not even funny. It doesn't paint a funny picture in our heads. When you are executed you are in a room by yourself, wearing a diaper under your prison clothes. You're not going to expel liquid shit on anyone and the one or two people cleaning up your corpse afterward likely won't even have any trouble removing your diaper and wiping your ass.

If anything, a little liquid shit might leak out of your diaper and make a stain your pants. But nobody will notice, care, or become angry or grossed out about it. You'll just look like a fucking dumbass dead guy who forced himself to eat a shitty last meal rather than eating something good, then spend your last night alive with uncomfortable with stomach cramps. Way to go, dipshits.
>>
>>7549090
I wanted to make this post but I lacked the energy. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>7548498
the antedote
>>
>>7549090
Dumb frogposter
>>
I'm going out so full and sick I'll wish I was dead

Whiskey meatballs
Wetern Bacon Chi
Banana Split
Rum and Coke
A pint of beer
Tequila Lime Marguerita
>>
Roast lamb with roast potatoes and gravy. Ice cream and peaches for dessert.

I used to eat this every Sunday after church until I was about 10 years old.
>>
>>7548498
cooch pickles
>>
>>7549121
what's the antidote to 20,000 volts of electricity?
>>
>>7549588
dode, don't even play, pickles made with cooch microbiota would probably be better than normal pickles.
>>
>>7548498
Zoey Deschanel
>>
>>7549648
a thick full body rubber suit
>>
>>7549090
You sure know tons about shit. Family job?
>>
Whatever the last guy had
>>
The heart of the one who framed me.
>>
>>7548498
Beef carpaccio with capers and truffle oil served with fresh bread, lamb korma with garlic naan, grand marnier creme brule.
>>
>>7549090
You come across a huge faggot.
Those of us with an innocent sense of humor still find potty humor funny.
Yes, I'm young, immature and innocent.
>>
File: 1354520995295.jpg (749 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1354520995295.jpg
749 KB, 1944x2592
Nothing because some joker pulled a goof and now last meals are not allowed in Texan prisons.
>>
>>7548498
Crab legs with melted butter.
A cup of Oolong tea with no additions (with refills).
An 8 oz steak.
Some buffalo chicken wings.
A slice of pumpkin pie with a dollop of whipped cream.
>>
>>7550796
Oh, and some mashed potatoes and maybe a biscuit or a muffin.
>>
File: 1431427216935.jpg (179 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1431427216935.jpg
179 KB, 1000x800
>>7549018
Thats something I'd like to do, I never respond to these because the idea of death is omniterrifying to me, but telling someone that "i'm saving it for later" would be pretty based way to seem crazy and mysterious.
>>
>>7550780
They are. Its just you don't get a choice
Steak dinner is what you get
>>
>>7550817
He was crazy though.
Didn't understand what was about to happen to him.
>>
File: 1431253471282.jpg (1 MB, 1124x1600) Image search: [Google]
1431253471282.jpg
1 MB, 1124x1600
>>7550824
Maybe to an absolute non superstious person. to someone more inclined to baser human instincts, it can seem as if I know more about what is going to happen than them, and that I can't really be put down. a fantasy of course but a fun one. I guess if I had to pick, I'd order some Cheese, an Apple, Rasberries, a slice of pumpkin pie, and a whole green melon, split in twain. I'd leave the Melon.
>>
My prison warden's wife's asshole
>>
>>7550821
Oh really? I hadn't heard that. I remember the guy ordered a metric fuckton of food, ate none of it and then the charitable organization that provided those meals was barred from providing last meals.

The more you know, I guess.

Figure that means I'll get some """"""""""steak"""""""""" cooked to leather consistency with some boxed mashed potatoes and canned corn on the side.
>>
>>7550833
At least you didn't post the melon split in two and a tube of super glue meme.
>>
>>7550842
Corn isn't allowed as it can be fashioned to make shivs.
>>
>>7548682
Don't jump in front of trains, asshole. Last time that happened everyone on the train was stuck for eleven hours.
>>
>>7550891
This. You have to be so selfish to traumatize others for your own mental instability.
>>
>>7548498
The world's rarest truffle. While they spend their time looking for it, I would find a way to escape.

But then I'd miss out on eating the world's rarest truffle...
>>
File: lis1.jpg (28 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
lis1.jpg
28 KB, 620x310
>>7548682
Good you changed your mind, anon. Have a hug.
>>
10 buckets of kfc, 5 portions of chips, 2 litres of pepsi.
>>
File: menuImage.jpg (19 KB, 267x196) Image search: [Google]
menuImage.jpg
19 KB, 267x196
KFC fully loaded box meal

Because I'm a nigger.
>>
File: 20141219_222901.jpg (341 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
20141219_222901.jpg
341 KB, 1836x3264
Olive Garden's unlimited bread sticks.

Checkmate.
>>
>>7550412
That doesn't sound like a very pleasant meal at all.
>>
>>7548498
All the different kinds of apples.
My final notes will be a "dead man's guide to apples".
>>
>>7549018
you realize that "saving it for later" wasn't some joke, but he hoped he would get pardoned
>>
I would request a mess of live catfish. Try it out. Eat live catfish. You're going to die anyway so there is nothing to lose. Go be absurd.
>>
>>7548714
I did a similar thing, except instead of giving myself a nice meal, I just decided to starve myself.
After four days of water only, I was so desperately hungry and delusional that I grabbed some offal from the fridge and ate it raw.
Over the next few days, I really did wish I was dead.
>>
>>7548498
fuck, that image bums me out.
>>
>>7550916
posts like that probably just makes depressed people more depressed since they don't actually receive a hug and instead get a cold image on the screen reminding them of what they don't have.
>>
>>7548498
Chicken parmesan with a root beer float for dessert. No tricks, just really enjoy both things.
>>
>>7550999
>implying I'm depressed because I don't get hugs
>>
>>7551003
Depression as a result of a lack of human contact is a relatively common cause.
>>
I'll have whatever the other prisoners are having, because some asshole ruined the whole 'last meal' thing in my state.
>>
>>7548498

ass
>>
>>7548498

moule frites with sun-sauce mayo
mint choc chip iced cream
lemonade
>>
>>7550891
desu if I were to kill myself I would like to inconvenience as many people as possible
>>
>>7548498
I live in a country that doesn't murder it's citizens.
>>
>>7551270
I'm in Texas. We just executed a 6th inmate by lethal injection last night. I think there have been 11 executions nationally, 6 of those in Texas.

That fucker slit a kids throat, drank his blood, then cut off the kids head with a shovel.
>>
>>7551278
Doesn't warrant capital punishment.
>>
>>7551282
Woooh lad

Dat bait
>>
>>7551285
It isn't bait. No crime should be punishable by death in a civilised society.
>>
>>7551282
>>7551282

That's nice.
Supreme Court thought it did. His appeal was denied and he was was executed.
>>
>>7551296
Well no shit, america is barbaric in that regard.
>>
>>7551291
I don't think such a society exists yet

Some people can't be rehabilitated.

What is ethical and moral about keeping around people who prevent us from being that civilized society?
>>
>>7551323
you can lock them up forever, or until behavior modification techniques advance enough to make them right
no need to kill anyone outright
also if you're out for revenge, a life in prison is worse than lethal injection
>>
>>7551323
What? Tons of societies don't execute anyone, are you for real?

Lifelong imprisonment is ethical, it removes unrehabilitable persons from society. Murder can never be ethical, this includes execution.

Plus there are tons of practical reasons against capital punishment.
>>
>>7551296
>Supreme Court thought it did.

That guy thought it was okay to kill the kid, too. Apparently though only one of those two is a barbaric monster. Go figure.
>>
>>7548498
Fuck that shit I'll ask for a chinese buffet
>>
>>7551291
what
>>
>>7551330
No retard, stop twisting words. They guy is a horrible, vile person and deserves live in prison. He is the worst kind of human. However, capital punishment is unjustifiable.
>>
>>7551339
Can you not read? No crime deserves capital punishment.
>>
>>7551340

How is it that you can consider capital punishment to be unjustifiable, but locking someone up for life is not? I would think that locking someone in a cage for the rest of their life is just as, if not more, cruel than outright killing them.
>>
File: all-life-is-precious.jpg (906 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
all-life-is-precious.jpg
906 KB, 1500x1001
>>7551328
morgan pls go
>>
>>7551345
Imprisonment isn't more cruel. Death is the worst thing that can happen to a human. No one but the person themselves should have the right to end someone's life.

And again, capital punishment is horribly impractical.
>>
>>7551330
>barbaric
>>7551330
Well, I guess they could have beat him up really good first, then slit his throat, drink his blood while he's still concious, and chop his head off with a shovel instead.
>>
>>7551354
>And again, capital punishment is horribly impractical.

In what way? It seems that keeping someone locked up in a cell for decades is pretty cumbersome too: think of all the concerns and costs involved with that.

>>Death is the worst thing that can happen to a human.
I think that many people would disagree, including prisoners. Why do you think that prisons go out of their way to restrict what prisoners can have in their cells in order to prevent suicides? Not to mention the idea of "suicide watch". I know that if I was facing a choice between a bullet to the head vs. life in prison I'd take the bullet, no questions asked. And no, I'm not suicidial. Not even close. It just seems like a far easier choice than being locked in a cage for the rest of my life.

>>No one but the person themselves should have the right to end someone's life.
Yet suicide is illegal, and the law spends a lot of effort preventing it in prison?
>>
>>7551291
You may be surprised, but many Americans agree with you. My problem with capital punishment is not wether someone deserves to die or not, but the fallibility of any justice system. You can release someone who has been exonerated by new evidence, but you can't bring them back to life, and even one innocent person killed is unacceptable. The last time the Supreme Court heard a capital punishment case it was a 5-4 split in favor, with the dissent quoting the eighth amendment prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment. Please, realize not everyone in the USA is pro death penalty and that it is an issue that has a lot of contention surrounding it.
>>
Capital punishment is absolutely barbaric desu, anons in this thread are right.

No crime justifies capital punishment no matter how severe.

And to keep thread on track, my last meal would be Ragu Bolognese with garlic bread and a bottle of red wine
>>
>>7548498
I really don't want to eat just bottle of cold,fresh water.
>>
>>7551360
Suicide is illegal? Not here it isn't. And if you were to be imprisoned for life and wanted to kill yourself, I'd support your decision. But if that decision is made for you, I couldn't support that.

It's impractical in a number of ways: With all the appeals, judical decisions, court dates and the high cost for the chemicals used in executions (which many countries do not export to america due to moral objections), capital punishment is actually more expensive than life without parole. There is also allways the chance of wrongful convictions and even if I wasn't against executions to begin with, I'd rather see every single criminal left alive, than a single innocent person put to death.
>>
>>7548730
Inb4 this guy gets hot wings instead of throws a huge faggy fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhfpV3AyoGY
>>
>>7551365
Oh, I agree and I'm aware than many americans do, as well.
>>
>>7551376
this guy is a fucking faggot

>go to some terrible fast food restaraunt
>expect perfect service

stfu
>>
>>7551388
He's so fucking punchable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGxSzn5DKK4
>>
>>7551375
>>Suicide is illegal?
In most countries, yes.
In the USA (which is where I assume this thread is discussing given the mention of "death row") it is.

>With all the appeals, judical decisions, court dates
That applies to imprisonment as well.

>>chemicals
While they are difficult to get due to refusal of sale on moral grounds, they're not expensive at all. Check out prices with, say, Sigma-aldrich. Costs less than ordering a pizza.

It's life imprisonment that's terribly expensive: decades of guard supervision, medical care, food, legal costs, etc.
>>
>>7551328
The don't deserve to be fed at the cost to good tax payers.

>>7551329
I live in Canada's murder capital. Prisons are a revolving door for degenerates to put up their feet for the winter.

Getting rid of the worst ones would only help society.
>>
>>7551391
>watched 40 seconds
fuck sake this guy is a total fuckwit equipped with a camera
>>
>>7551340
>stop twisting words

I will when people who support capital punishment stop twisting the meaning of "You shall not murder."
>>
>In most countries, yes.
>In the USA (which is where I assume this thread is discussing given the mention of "death row") it is.

Huh, I honestly didn't know that. Can't say I agrew with that.

>>With all the appeals, judical decisions, court dates
>That applies to imprisonment as well.
>>>chemicals
>While they are difficult to get due to refusal of sale on moral grounds, they're not expensive at all.

After checking up on that, I guess you are right. Faur point.

>It's life imprisonment that's terribly expensive: decades of guard supervision, medical care, food, legal costs, etc.

But with the lengthy process of approving execution, criminals often spend years on death row. How expensive each is depends on the case, I'd say.

Still, as >>7551365 said, as the judical system isn't perfect, I don't think executions are justifiable. Reasonable doubt is not enough in this case.
>>
>>7551410
Do you mean the people who don't support capital punishment? Also, my aversion to state-sanctioned murder does not come from christian values, which you seem to imply.
>>
>>7551391
I would literally knock this guy out if I was sitting next to him, the transit guards can't legally do it but I'd do it for them then hop off the train immediately so they can claim they couldn't catch me

What a fucking sad cunt
>>
>>7551420
>Do you mean the people who don't support capital punishment?

No, I meant precisely what I wrote.
>>
>>7551423
Oh fuck, I thought you were arguing in favour of capital punishment. I misread your posts, sorry.
>>
>>7549090
Have you ever been executed? Fucking frogposter.
>>
>>7551414
>But with the lengthy process of approving execution, criminals often spend years on death row.

Yeah, that's certainly true. But I would state two things here:

1) Imprisoning someone for years on death row is still cheaper than imprisoning them for life.

2) The amount of time on death row is not necessarily tied to capital punishment in general. In many other countries there is no years-long wait on death row. It happens fast: Trial. Appeal. Execution. In other words, it is possible to implement capital punishment without an absurdly long wait on death row.

>>Still, as >>7551365 said, as the judical system isn't perfect, I don't think executions are justifiable

I agree with all that. I just fail to see how life imprisonment is any better. From a suffering perspective it seems just as bad if not worse than execution.
>>
>>7550919
Well you killed somebody, so that's a given.
>>
>>7551430
>Imprisoning someone for years on death row is still cheaper than imprisoning them for life.

That is the opposite of correct:

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty
>>
>>7551430
>I agree with all that. I just fail to see how life imprisonment is any better. From a suffering perspective it seems just as bad if not worse than execution.

That's pretty personal, so I don't think either of us are going to convice the other on that point. (And that's fine)

But at least you can try to reimburse someone who spend their life in prison despite being innocent. Can't do that with dead people, them being dead and all.
>>
>>7551440
>http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

That's discussing the cost of the "case". E.g. the trial and court costs. That is misleading for two reasons:

1) Death penalty cases tend to be "serious" ones. So is the cost arising because of the death penalty itself, or is arising due to the seriousness of the case and would be equally high if a different penalty was sought? Without any way of comparing the cost of the SAME CASE with both death penalty and without we will never know.

2) It is not discussing the total cost of incarceration, etc. And it doesn't take a genius to understand that imprisoning someone for 10 years and then executing them costs less than imprisoning that same person for 40 years (or whatever their natural lifespan might be).
>>
>>7551459
>That's discussing the cost of the "case"

The cost of the incarceration is also includes in some of the studies. It's dense reading but it's there. There's also plenty of other studies that come to the same conclusion: long term incarceration is, on average, cheaper than the entire trial & appeal process of a death-row inmate.
>>
>>7551461
Assuming that is true it must be due to some silly technicality that could be changed. Just because we happen to spend more money on the death row process doesn't mean that extra cost is necessarily tied to capital punishment in general.

For example, if someone were found guilty we could take them back behind the courthouse and put a bullet in the back of their head, Gestapo-style. That would clearly be cheaper than any alternative. While I am NOT advocating that, it certainly establishes the fact that capital punishment is not necessarily expensive.
>>
>>7549090
Some people never grow up
>>
I'd have a good burger and some fried chicken on the side.
>>
>>7550955
From wiki

>For his last meal, he left the pecan pie on the side of the tray, telling the corrections officers who came to take him to the execution chamber that, as has been already noted, he was saving it "for later."[8] The rest of the pecan pie was not disposed of until Rector had been executed.

>The rest of the pecan pie was not disposed of until Rector had been executed.
='[
>>
>>7548498
A steamed lobster.
[spoiler]I'm confirmed to be allergic to crustaceans so fuck getting lethal injections.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7550955>>7551809

Rector shot himself in the head but survived. He had brain damage
>>
>>7551809
His name still sounds like rectum, at least there's that
>>
>>7549648
>implying death row inmates get sent to the chair anymore
It's all lethal injection, and in one or two states firing squad.
>>
>>7548498

Hotwings and stuffed crust garlic sausage pizza
cocoa pebbles and fruity pebbles with heavy cream
>>
>>7551822
Look at you with your Wikipedia breadth of knowledge
>>
>>7551832
:^)
I believe the last inmate to visit an Ol' Sparky was in the 70's or something. It's more or less inhumane when compared to a bullet to the head or unconsciously poisoned.
>>
>>7551844
Last time was 2013
>>
File: 1427593346644.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
1427593346644.png
163 KB, 303x566
>>7551428
They tried to execute me but for my last meal I requested a big bowl of beans and a gallon of ice cream (I'm lactose intolerant). Then i pooped all over the guards and all the witnesses that came execution! The executioner himself was so overwhelmed by the smell of my gas that he wasn't able to properly administer the lethal toxins and so I lived. I'm posting this from the prison computer. I overheard the guards talking about rescheduling my execution but they're too scared to execute me after what happened last time. They know I'm a trickster!
>>
>>7551832
Only he's actually wrong.
>>
>>7551845
>>7551850
I haven't exactly kept up with every death sentence since then.
>>
File: 1431754045906.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1431754045906.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>7551814
Oh you!
>>
>>7550855
canned corn. as in, sweetcorn. not on the cob. i'd like to see you shiv someone with a corn kernel
>>
>>7550902
do you think they're gonna care when they cease to exist?
>>
>>7551854
I'd like to see you shiv someone with a cob.
I could imagine using one as a ribbed dildo, a shiv though would be hard to make.
>>
Loaded nachos with a triple bourbon and coke if they would let me have it. Maybe a fried ice cream for dessert

In all honesty I would probably be too anxious to even want food. I'd just want to get it over with.
>>
>>7550851
I had another meme in mind
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 400x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 400x165
>>7551859
>>7551859
It would be hard but fuck if inmates aren't crafty.

Pic related is a toilet paper roll shank.
>>
Soup.

At least I'll be comfy during my last hours.
>>
File: 1431206310319.jpg (39 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1431206310319.jpg
39 KB, 500x400
>start a fantasy thread about last meals
>becomes raging shitstorm about the ethics of capital punishment

thanks guys
>>
>>7548682
Wow, chicken nuggets, you should have gone through with it
>>
>>7548498
Large Thick Slices of Raw Fugu
>>
>>7553955
What did you expect?
>>
>>7553955
these threads happen sometime between weekly and monthly. i have literally not even read this thread and expected that, it ALWAYS happens
>>
>>7548758
>while being complete moronically uncivilised
just kill your self
>>
michelle obama's mean monkey pussy
>>
Yo but niggas shit, would you try some human if you only had a few hours left and had no family left?
>>
>>7549018
Jokes on you. I'd whistle the whole way home after having some animal executed.
>>
>>7551098
Stupid piece of shit. This is why we all want you gone.
>>
>>7551270
The shepard has a responsibtiy to cull the flock.
>>
>>7550976
Lol?

I water fast for 5 days a week every single week and only eat on weekends. You don't go crazy and start eating raw meat.
>>
File: thrashers.jpg (75 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
thrashers.jpg
75 KB, 960x540
two large buckets of these with vinegar and ketchup, still hot
>>
>>7554171
>Implying your mind won't be trying to trick you into eating in the very first 24 hours
>Implying you're not delusional on the second day of nofood
>>
OP's mom
>>
>>7554093
Doesn't human meat give you prions?
>>
>>7554141
But the sheep don't select the shepard from their midst. By your own logic, only a higher being would be allowed to kill humans.
>>
>>7554620
It could give you prions if the person you were eating had them (not very likely), and if you consumed their brain or spinal tissue. (prions are not found in normal flesh).

But why would it matter if you were being executed shortly? Prion disease takes many years to manifest.
>>
>Me?
>>
>>7548498
A large supreme pizza from Pizza Hut, orange Crush soda, and some hot buffalo wings with lots of ranch.
>>
In-n-out double cheeseburger
Fries
Shake
Soda
Cheesecake
Water
>>
>>7551365
Tell your wife's son I said hi
>>
>>7548498
The gassiest meal of them all, obviously. I'm not going out without a blast.
>>
File: Twi'lek.jpg (316 KB, 738x775) Image search: [Google]
Twi'lek.jpg
316 KB, 738x775
-2 Triple cheeseburgers with bacon
-A lot of fries served hot with ketchup on the side
-Pint of Snicker's ice cream
-2-liter ice-cold A&W Root Beer

Actually spent a bit of time thinking about this. This might actually be my last meal someday.
>>
>>7548682
>Killing yourself
>Simply inconveniencing a few commuters instead of going for the high score
Fucking normies.
>>
>>7554771

They'll never catch you, Mr. Zodiac.
>>
>>7554914
Whoa, is that really what he had?
>>
>>7549018
>saving it for later
kek
>>
>>7550926
This made me laugh more than it should have
>>
Gyro
Chili Cheese Fries
Coke, no ice (if you actually get ice in resturant drinks, you're a dumbass who enjoys paying for half the amount of soda he should be getting)
>>
>In September 2011, the state of Texas abolished all special last-meal requests after condemned prisoner Lawrence Russell Brewer requested a huge last meal and did not eat any of it, saying he was not hungry. His last-meal request was for a plate of two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions, a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeños, a bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecued meat with half of a loaf of white bread, a portion of three fajitas, a meat-lover’s pizza (topped with pepperoni, ham, beef, bacon, and sausage), a pint of Blue Bell, a serving of ice cream, a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts, and a serving equivalent to three root beers (normally non-alcoholic).

god tier troll
>>
>>7552301
Yep. They literally have all the time in the world sitting in their cells to craft their shit.
Which is why guards have to do routine cell searches and keep microphones turned on inside the cells at all times to listen for any constant, repetitive scratching that might be someone sharpening something.
>>
File: poutine.jpg (97 KB, 732x549) Image search: [Google]
poutine.jpg
97 KB, 732x549
Giant plate of poutine topped with pulled pork, Italian sausage and bacon.
And a 2-liter of Coke to drink because fuck it.
>>
mcdonalds chicken nuggets and a bottle of heinz ketchup.
a mixing bowl full of whipped cream, cookies, chocolate chip ice cream, brownies, hot fudge, cherries, birthday cake ice cream, marshmallows, gummie bears, cheesecake, cheesecake ice cream, sprinkles, and caramel.
>>
I thought this
>>7550407

Was the reply to this

>>7549648

Would have been an underrated post.
>>
elephant grade laxatives
>>
File: small.jpg (104 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
104 KB, 640x430
>>7548498
Texas Prisons End Special Last Meals for Inmates After 'Ridiculous' Request
Lawrence Russell Brewer, who was executed Wednesday for the hate crime slaying of James Byrd Jr. more than a decade ago, asked for two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts. Prison officials said Brewer didn't eat any of it.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/22/texas-prisons-end-inmate-last-meal-requests-before-executions.html
>>
>>7548498
Pic Related.
>>
>Scottish fish and chips with that brown sauce they put on it.
>Full rasher of bacon.
>White Castle sack of Chicken Rings with the Zesty sauce
>Cherry Pepsi

>Three layer white cake
>Glass of ice cold whole milk
>>
A large bag of andy capps hot fries
A quart of whole milk with ice in it

I want my last meal to make me think of my childhood home
>>
>>7549090
Based frogposter truth bomb
>>
>>7548498
9 kg of chicken curry.
>>
>>7548498
Something disgusting, something I don't even like. I'm gonna die, i don't want to regret the life i'm leaving, i will not go anywhere so i don't need good energy and nutrients.It's over. I won't need gains and protein for where i'm going.
Seriously, just a glass of water, some shit bread you can find in self services of schools, a meat, some vegetables i dont like. A yaourt. Done.
>>
File: alarmed_badger.jpg (264 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
alarmed_badger.jpg
264 KB, 626x626
I'd ask for a massive plate of calamari. I love those things and normally i only eat a few of them as an appetizer before my meal, but even if I had to put up with feeling unbelievably full I wouldn't hesitate to eat it all.
>>
>>7555428
But what did he have to drink?
>>
>>7548508
Jalapeño burger and a spicy chicken sandwich
GOAT
>>
I wouldn't eat at all for 3 days or so. it's disgusting that you shit yourself while dying.

>>7554764
tip with a rip!
>>
>>7555649
>s disgusting that you shit yourself while dying.

Nah. Asshole paralyzed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancuronium_bromide
>>
>>7555649
That's what you want to do as a last insult to the pigs who keep you locked up.
>>
>>7551394
Suicide's illegal but just in a way that helps people prevent it, like a police officer can stop someone from committing suicide by entering their house without a warrant under the assumption they're committing a crime or stuff like keeping people from helping people kill themselves, which makes them liable for being part of a crime.
>>
>>7551394
Suicide isn't illegal in the USA.
>>
>>7548682
just another day in 4chan
>>
>>7555073
>>7555428
So the dumb cunts went through the trouble and expense of getting ALL of that shit anyway, but presumably only took issue with it because he didn't eat any of it? The net result is the fucking same; he eats it and it's wasted when the guy is executed, or he doesn't eat it and it's wasted because it goes into the trash (or the guards get to divvy it up or pass around to the less shitbag prisoners or something). Figures.
>>
Peanut butter + apricot jam sandwich on white bread.

Satay chicken noodle stir fry.

Some nuggers.

Glass of coke.

Maybe a brownie for dessert.
>>
File: CastleCraveCaseSamples.jpg (243 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
CastleCraveCaseSamples.jpg
243 KB, 1000x750
>>7548498
An entire crave case.

I wont live long enough to regret it but i'll probably be ready to die at the end.
>>
>>7548498
The wardens wife's pussy
>>
Filet Mignon(rare) with a cup of whiskey and a cup of black DeathWish Coffee
>>
>>7556685
make it a pint each, you're not going to live to regret it.
>>
>>7556692
Good point
>>
>>7550817
no matter how pants shitting scared i am, if im being killed by someone i'll try to keep a smile.

not even a creepy joker-esque smile, a happy one, like that image if possible.

i wouldnt want to show weakness or even anger, but also i would hope to leave a lasting impact on whoever killed me.
>>
>>7555428
>>7555073

Why did they get him all of it in the first place, it's not like somene could eat all of it. Their own fault, really.
>>
>>7548682
shit this was your death wish. i need to change my diet. i have this almost everytime i go there feck.
>>
I'd request a steak that was cooked on the electric chair itself.
>>
>>7550924
that would kill you faster than the lethal injection

checkmate?
>>
>>7555261
No no, I'd just rather have her to myself for a couple hours than any meal.
>>
lobster and caviar curry. i made it recently and it was fucking heaven.
easy af too:

put into a saucepan: (ALL FROZEN) cauliflower, peas, spinach, onions, asparagus, cabbage, leeks, peppers, jalapeno, turmeric, hot curry powder (schwartz ftw), paprika, garlic (lots), cumin seeds (lots), salt, pepper, olive oil, shredded coconut (small amount), 1 teaspoon peanut butter and a pinch of two of ginger. put on the hob at 400 degrees, cover the saucepan, leave to cook for 1 hour, stirring halfway through. now add king prawns, lobster tail cut into bitesize chunks, put back on the hob, this time at 600 degrees, with the saucepan no longer covered. cook for a further 15 mins. remove from heat, mix in fresh, roughly chopped coriander. squeeze a few drops of lime over the top, and finally add the lumpfish caviar, stir, serve.
this was so delicious and worked out so well that most days since i made it, i make the same thing, but without the lobster or caviar, because i'm too poor to have that every day. just king prawns work really well, in fact all meats i've tried thus far come out delicious.
holy shit i'm hungry.
>>
>>7554206

>tfw going to Ocean City later this month speciically for Thrashers

Oh man, I can't wait.
>>
crunchy tacos from Taco Bell and a pot of mashed potatoes
>>
>>7548748
Because human morality you fucking edgeknob
>>
>>7548766
That's why you're not in charge of anything
>>
>>7548758
>>7548991
>>7549018
>>7557535
>letting degenerates live
>literally letting your tax dollars go towards making sure convicted killers, rapists, pedophiles, ect. get three square meals, clothing, heating, and health care

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: veal liver.jpg (29 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
veal liver.jpg
29 KB, 348x348
>>7548498

Three or four classic Danish smorrebrod recipes:

Dyrlægens Natmad,
Sol over Gudhjem
Stjerneskud
Sommersalat

And a nice veal liver.

All washed down with plenty of akvavit.
>>
Last meal?
EZPZ.

Spaghetti and chicken drumsticks, with an ample amount of ketchup on the side as well as some battered squid (for the clever part.)

>recieve meal
>eat chicken down to bone, secretly fashion bones into many tiny shives
>tie spaghetti together, forming a large rope/lasso
>await guard to pass
>use lasso to steal keys without him noticing
>escape cell
>sneak through prison and use one of my many chicken-shanks to kill Well-Done Stealshitter, leader of my rival prison gang
>head for the door, chickenshanking anyone I see on the way out
>leave prison and tie door shut with spag lasso so the guards can't chase me
>flee
>leave small trail of ketchup to the body I stashed ore-incarceration with an ID with my name on it
>flee in the opposite direction of body
>guards get out and follow trail of blood (ketchup) to fake body
>I'm already miles away
>get on a bus out of the state
>take out battered squid
>enjoy a tasty seafood meal on the bus ride to freedom while the other death row fags eat their faggy last meal
>>
Cyanide
>>
>>7548682
Shame about that, you changing your mind I mean.
>>
>>7548498
A succulent Caribbean seafood platter, like 80$ worth of fish and mollusks piled high, with a side pitcher of Gulden Draak.
>>
Pussy. Has anyone said pussy? I'm probably not the first
>>
>>7558030
Now for phase one of your plan, get sent to death row
>>
>>7558147
can they get seafood
I
>>
>>7557606
it costs more to execute them than it does to house them you retard. unless you throw out the appeals process (which is unconstitutional - and totalitarian) it's always going to be like that.

>b-b-but I wanna be muh little emperor and control everyone's 'cause everything revolves around me like le sun king :((((((
>>
3 double-doubles from In N Out
3 orders of animal fries
3 big California burritos
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.