[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the healthiest food on their menu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: mcds.png (106 KB, 2000x1516) Image search: [Google]
mcds.png
106 KB, 2000x1516
What's the healthiest food on their menu?
>>
>>7547648
I always get a mc chicken with lettuce in it. I take off top bun and put semin on it
>>
>>7547654
Wat
>>
McDONALDS WORKERS MASTURBATE INTO THE FOOD

Fuck McDonalds advertising

saged
>>
>>7547662
Yeah right, how would they have the time to even do that? The staff prepare the food so fast and we wouldn't even do that anyway.
>>
>>7547648
Probably the side salad with the Newmans Own vinaigrette as the dressing
>>
Probably a salad with no dressing
>>
>>7547665
i can cum in like 20 secs
>>
>>7547673
Can you cum 500 times a day all in 20 seconds? Or is it like i have to take a 1/500 risk of getting semen in my chicken legend
>>
>>7547648
The receipt or the bag it comes in
>>
>>7547662
Why do we get dicks like you here. Fuck off back to /b/ child
>>
>>7547648
Filet o fish
>>
>>7547673
Is that starting from flaccid ?
>>
>>7547648
HEALTHFUL*

For the sake of ever loving fuck, can you people please stop referring to food as "healthy".
>>
>>7547813

No. "healthful" sounds like cancer. While it may be technically correct it doesn't sound right in normal conversational English.

Though I do agree that it is silly to apply the word "healthy" to a single food. Individual foods are not "healthy", but a diet can be.
>>
>>7547662
Wat if its a gril tho
>>
water
>>
>>7547648

I'll just leave this here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
>>
File: steak gold cropped.jpg (27 KB, 359x393) Image search: [Google]
steak gold cropped.jpg
27 KB, 359x393
>>7547648
IMO a McDouble with a salad and a diet soda or water has the best nutrients/buck ratio and is reasonably healthy.
>>
I usually get a kids meal. Four piece nugget, fries, apple slices, and a milk.
>>
>>7547833
people would pay extra.
>>
>>7547813
Please.
>>
Tbh nothing. Their salads are even loaded with sugar.
>>
>>7547648
Pretty much everything on the menu is healthy. I eat at McDonald's at least 4 times a week and I'm feeling great!
>>
>>7547813

Do you want to eat sick food?

I prefer my food healthy.
>>
>>7547679
It's the latter
I used to work at McDonald's, we did this shit all the time for laffs. Nothing's funnier than looking up and seeing your coworker is furiously masturbating onto a piece of chicken with a shit eating grin
>>
>>7549210
>Implying that can ever happen with how their kitchens are designed

It's not like they get away with that shit with 2 managers present and a kitchen visible from the counter

Also healthiest thing that doesnt taste like ass would be something like
Quarter pounder no sauces or cheese add tomato and lettuce
A side salad also no cheese or sauce
and a sugar free drink like Water or Diet Soda

You also have to live outside USA in a country where shitty unhealthy fillers are illegal. Canada for example has burgers made entirely out of beef chuck
>>
>>7549280
Lol the managers were the worst bro
They get paid $16/hr to make the company thousands every day
>>
>>7549280
>diet soda
>healthy
Ok fatty
>>
File: hero_pdt_filet-o-fish.png (95 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
hero_pdt_filet-o-fish.png
95 KB, 700x393
This
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.