[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truly, a greasy cheeseburger with cola is the pinnacle of food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 234324.jpg (433 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
234324.jpg
433 KB, 1024x768
Truly, a greasy cheeseburger with cola is the pinnacle of food and drink.
The one and only heroin of food and drink.
>tfw be a burnedout NEET
>stealing bux from parents to feed my cheeseburger addiction
>tfw no Burger Anonymous near me
>tfw getting more obese by the day
sad_face.jpg
>>
I used to steal money from my mom when I was a teenager. I feel bad about it now. My mom deserved better.
>>
Prostituting yourself for burgers again randy?
>>
a meal fit for a king
>>
Best burgers are when you are at a football game or out and about, bought from the little white trailer types things that you can smell from a mile off.
That smell of fried onions is always a draw.
>>
>>7547284
a man's gotta eat
>>
>>7547283
No it's okay. You didnt know it better you were too young. Confess to her today and she wont say a thing.
>>
Getting an In N Out Cheeseburger with a starberry shake is one of the greatest things in life you can experience.
>>
>bacon

Enjoy your meme burger along with your "My Wife's Son's Original" brand hipster cola.
>>
>>7547276

If burgers are so addictive to you, you should try hard drugs, shit is amazing.
>>
>>7547337
somebody forgot to take his autism pills this morning... Chris.
>>
>>7547337
>My Wife's Son's Original

Fuck you I laughed
>>
File: WP_20160407_001.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160407_001.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
look at how fuckin greay these lamb sausages are they're not even fully cooked, i was alarmed to see this much grease
>>
>>7547361
That is a lot of fat but Lamb is a fatty meat so I imagine they aren't lean.
Mint Lamb Kebabs are very nice.
>>
>>7547361
Lamb is fatty on it's own, but all sausages have a high ratio of fat in their mince so it's not surprising.
>>
>>7547388
>>7547411
Not to mention lamb fat is sweet and delicious compared to beef fat.
I'd swear it just makes my poos greasier.
>>
>>7547326
She's death
>>
>>7547423
Whenever my dad would make gravy with roast lamb he would pour the drippings into a jug with gravy granules and you would get a sugary Mustardy Minty meaty thick gravy with stuffing mixed in.
It's great but calorific as fuck
>>
>>7547276
I'm all for this
I just can't get a fatty, greasy delicious burger and fries where I live.
>>
File: Suspicious monkey.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Suspicious monkey.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>7547286
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.